F Seeking M for Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Horror/Gritty/AWESOME RP

Started by MabelElizabeth, March 10, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabelElizabeth

I'm new at this so bear with me.

I'm seeking a Male who is willing to take on a challenge.

I am not seeking the submissive! Let me make that clear. I want someone who wants a challenge as that's what I'm seeking. Dom to Dom. You up to it? It's a big one for some.

Bring it:
Fantasy Knights who battle snake-haired beauties and face a mirror of their own faults and entrapment. OR A hunter who finds uneasy prey. A harem of supernatural creatures seeking a place in the world or steampunk meets ancient China/Russia/England/new world/America. I'm open to a loooot here.
Sci-Fi Space Opera's for the high romance meets battleships, brazen individuals whose last wish is to fight alongside those they respect/enjoy. Or a world at unrest who seeks remorse, relief, redemption or destruction. dun dun duuuuunnn. Palaces to raid, villages or new species to pillage. The ideas are endless.
Horror: NO CRAZY GORE. I love detail but gore/rip-you-apart-bitch!-stuff just makes me want to roll my eyes and scream GOD MODE. I'm willing to play post apocalyptic (be it zombie, natural or otherwise) I'm willing to play paranormal modern. I have a witch character who is uncertain and flawed and perfect for one of your own. I have a vampiric environment that pleads for something not sparkly and more "Interview with the Vampire" or southern gothic.
Gritty being any of the above genres with a twist. Maybe my character has a surprise for you, maybe you for them. A slave auction gone wrong? A hotel meeting gone awry? A bathroom fuck that began innocent and twisted into a Phantom-of-the-Opera disfiguration. An undertaker with a craving for immortality? A virginal high-schooler whose late night library encounter brings forth erotic characters from her book?

Awesome includes imagination and basically all the above with your own twist if you choose or something of your own. I'm open to ideas.

I shudder at constructing an entire storyline alone. If you have one mapped out, let me know but know I might eff with it a little (not without permission, of course. That being said, if you're strict with it then avoid me, please. You'll want the Subs next door. They're good at what they do, better than myself in that category. Swanks).

Being strange and unusual, I want an outside-the-box-individual to reflect this type of crazy.

I like multi-para RPer's. NO ONE LINER'S PLEASE. The more description/character development and storyline the better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your time. I look forward to hearing from you here on E. :D