News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Are there any DBZ fans? (M for F)

Started by Koibito, June 25, 2015, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello everyone!

I've tried making a DBZ thread or two in the past with only slight interest and never getting anything started. Well my DBZ itch is active again and instead of pushing out some plot I think I would instead just ask are there any fans here? If so, and if any of said fans are interested in doing an action rp with some smut in there, I invite you all to PM me and lets hash out a plot together. I have a good bit of ideas in mind but I'll wait for an interested partner so that we can hash out the plot together rather than just play off of my idea. Instead, I'll stick to general things I'm looking for/would be putting into the rp myself and if anyone likes the tone of it and the fandom then we can work something out!

So without further adieu, here are some of the things I'm looking for in a DBZ rp.

Romance at a minimum - DBZ is a comedy action series in which the writer has admitted he is not too great at writing romance. As the goal of this is a story with the look and feel of a DBZ game, I would like to keep at most the dramatic romance down. This is an adult rp and just a story in general, there's bound to be romance which I'm totally cool with, I would personally just hope to shoot for more fun, easy, and sometimes funny romance to lead into the smut rather than darker and more dramatic romantic problems going on.

I will play canon and OC - But I do have specifics when it comes to either; I would either like a game focused on canon characters with OC's at a minimum and probably only villain OC's if not one or two heroes or so to lead into the plot, OR a game focused mostly on OC's. Totally into doing the time travel thing so we could have OC's interacting with canons no problem, I would just prefer in such a case the canon characters serve as background allies and come in to beat the guys the OC's can't rather than our OC's becoming new Z Warriors or anything.

Accuracy - This is more something I will be paying attention to and pointing out if need be. I don't need a partner who knows all the ins and outs of the series, I just do myself and I appreciate accuracy to the source material with things like transformations and the like so really that's just something that would show through my ideas rather than something I would be bugging you about or anything.

I will play with males or females - I will play with anyone for this, my only limitations on this is no MxM pairings and I will not exclusively play the females to someone else's males. I can play females or males myself and will switch around, but my mains are probably going to be mostly male save one or two ideas.

Multiple characters - DBZ, like most Shounen anime, has a nice dynamic group of characters and villains and I hope to replicate the experience so I would really like someone who can play more than one character.

Not sure how many people here are fans of anime like DBZ enough to rp it but worth a shot, right? If anyone is interested in a rp like this, just shoot me a PM and we can start throwing ideas around.

Hope to hear from you soon! ^^
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

rrichmon

Are you still interested in doing an RP? I just got approved and am a huge DBZ fanboy.
"How sad, to work so hard for.. so little"