Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvelynMarie

Banned for doing what I told you not to!
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for telling people what to do
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for not telling me what to do.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being impatient.. I'm the head of the telling people what to do department, after all, you know :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Izzy1337

Banned for asking him to be less bossy.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Story Tale

Insanityenviesme

Banned for completely confusing me with your last message!!
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for admitting to being confused.  That's not boss-like behavior! 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Banned for noticing that.. Now you're going to have to be punished!
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Banned for wanting to punish sweet Belle *waves fist*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Belle33

Banned!  ... let's not be too hasty.   ::)  *laughs!!!!*

Insanityenviesme

Banned for no bloody reason :p

Cause I'm crazy like that :)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning someone without a reason.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for expecting reason instead of sin.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not promising more of one than the other...

Insanityenviesme

Banned, if you can't read what I have in mind...
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Banned for expecting that people are mindreaders.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not kwowing that I am...

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Banned for expecting proof from a mindreader, she already knew that you were gonna say that most likely!

Kazuume

Banned so you can come stay at my house for some R&R.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Banned for having ulterior motives.

Villain

Banned for pointing out ulterior motives!

Belle33

Banned for concealing your motives too well.