Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Yes, but I do warn you it will most likely take a fire.

If I brought marshmallows to roast on the fire you promised to have for me?

Mr Bigglesworth

Roasted marshmallows are yummy, I would like you for thinking of bring them, and sharing.

If I kept you up all night nibbling on a big blanket in front of the fire?

SummerWhispers

Most likely yes, but would depend on what we were nibbling on.

If I fell asleep and snored loudly, keeping you awake.

Mordred

Sure.. but it might encourage me to do naughty things.. with all this extra time on my hands.

.. if I covered your skin in constellation patterns (blue dots, of course, permanent marker) as you snored away in happy sleepy bliss?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Most likely not, would be embarrassing the next day.

If I washed all the blue off your hands and face, replacing it with pink.

Mordred

*gasps* You.. you wouldn't really do that.. would you? Ok.. guessing you are just kidding.. and because you are so damn adorable.. I'll say yes. Please, be kind, blondie.. :P

.. if I set up a silent alarm around my coffin in case you tried such shenanigans.. dumping 10 gallons of blue jello upon you if such wickedness is attempted?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

If I managed to get past the alarms and drilled hole in your coffin, making it easy for my summer sun to peek in , keeping you awake all day long.

Mordred

Well.. this blue gunk does serve a purpose.. yep.. the 1700s were my experimental stage.. and not simply with mind-altering substances. Heh.. that's what you get when a dead creature has alllllll this time on is hands. Centuries need filler. Yeah.. I like you.

.. if I became delirious under the sun.. speaking of my early days when all I could think of was carnage and mayhem?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Yes I would simply turn my music up louder and drown your ramblings out, would not bother me at all.

If I redecorated your coffin with purple and pink polka dots, and rainbows of sunshine.

TheLegionary

No, I would not.

Would you like me if I were a radical?

Story Tale

That would depend on what you were radical about.

If you were trying to sleep and I didn't stop talking?

Mordred

Heh.. I can sleep through just about anything.. once I get used to it. I forgive you.

.. if I dreamed up crazy little ways to get even with you, having forgiven but.. not forgotten?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Would depend, on what way you planned on getting even with me, although the cozy part sounds maybe promising.

If I constantly sent you messages though out the day, each one more silly and completely not understandable on any level, til you became a nervous wreck wondering what I was going to send next.

Autumn52

Probably I would break my phone but I would still like you

Would you like me if I ate all the gummy bears and left you only the gummy worms?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Dahling

I would.  The worms are my favorite.

Would you like me if I came to your house for a sleep over and brought a bunch of board games with me?

Autumn52

Yes I would.

If I instigated a pillow fight just for fun?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Flaming

Yes I would.

If I joined the fight only hoping to have a chance to sneakily touch you?

Autumn52

Yes i would

Would you like me if I fell on top of you and stayed there kissing and hugging you?

Flaming

Very much indeed

If I was to return all those attentions?

SummerWhispers

Have to think about it, you know the flames and everything. So hot myself from being in the summer sun all day, I at times search for a cooler mate.

Grainne

*nods at Summer* Know what you mean. Chilly is best.

But, Flaming if you turned down the flames I think that would be lovely.  ;)
And, if I accidentally tickled you?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Grainne

*considers* Would think about it...

And, if I wore a corset?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Love And Submission

ran my nails down your back?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Story Tale

Sure. *shivers*

If I tied you to a chair in the living room and threatened to open the blinds to the world unless you do exactly as I say?