My RP Ideas [M seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, January 30, 2013, 08:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi all!  :D

I've started this thread because I've a huuuugggggeeee craving to play out the roles below so if anything catches your eye please do get in touch via PM!

I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're happy to play the female role(s) then I'm happy to discuss it with you.

I'm not only interested in what's in this thread, so if you've an idea of your own that you think might work and wish to share it or even a tweak/change to what is written below then I'm all ears! 

There are a few things I like to include in most of my RPs, however that most certainly doesn't mean I wouldn't do a RP without them and some of the roles in this very thread don't feature any of them.

They are:

Teasing! The best part in my opinion! I love the female to be a tease where they just drive my character wild with desire, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days at the very least.

Awkward boners! Yes please! Boners everywhere! Tents! Boners from just touching or showing a little leg, to him getting all hot and bothered, to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please? Pretty please?

Orgasm Denial and Blue Balls! I just love everything to do with it. x)

Chastity Devices What’s better than taking away a boys ability to touch his most precious little toy?

Anyway.... onto the roles!
Note: Character names are purely for example purposes!

Controlled By My Neighbour

Michael Thompson is fresh out of college. He's just got a new job and has moved out of home and into an apartment building. It's a great place, good location, nicely furnished, what's not to like? The story begins when he's in the communal laundry room on the bottom floor of the building, whilst there he finds a bra that someone has seemingly left behind. It's not like he's never seen a bra before, however it's clear that this bra belongs to someone rather busty. He cannot stop looking at it, and by the time he's done with his laundry he can't take it anymore and he scoops it up with his washing and takes it back to his room.

A few days later he meets the woman who lives across the hall for the first time, purely by chance they've never met. She seems lovely, however one thing quickly becomes obvious. The bra belongs to her. As much as he tries he cannot help himself, his eyes are drinking her in, for days now he's been fantasising about the bra and who owns it and now he finds out she lives just 10 feet away from him! Soon after he cannot take it anymore, he has to see her again, and so he decides to take the bra back to her. Naturally he claims he just found it now, and graciously she takes it back, thanking him for returning it, even if he does make it clear that she finds it somewhat amusing how he 'knew' that it belonged to her and not someone else. Unknown to him, she knows exactly what her body is doing to him, and the way in which he is looking at her.

Now with no excuse to see her but with his head full of her he's naturally delighted when one afternoon she asks if he could come over to help her moving something heavy. She's again wearing something that enhances her cleavage, and his eyes are glued to her then entire time he's helping out. By the time he leaves he's flushed, erect and all but running the short distance home to take care of himself. Again, she knows this, and she takes great delight in it. It goes on though, her vacuum cleaner breaks, could she borrow his? However what he wasn't expecting was that she'd ask if he could come over and actually do it, but when she leans in with that cleavage in his gaze he's hurriedly agreeing. By the time he's finished he's naturally erect and horny again, but this time she calls him out on it. She likes him helping her out, but she can't have him walking around her apartment in that state, he's taken twice as long as he should to get all the chores down. So she suggests she has the perfect thing for a boy like him. She presents him with a chastity device, suggesting that he wear it whilst he does a few chores her, after which she will unlock it. Naturally he's hesitant, but as she again flaunts her body, and even suggests she will make it worth his whilst as she makes an obscene 'jerking off' gesture with her hand he agrees. She locks him in it, telling him to come back tomorrow at the usual time to help her.

By the time he arrives tomorrow he's just gagging for some sexual relief, he's never felt this way, only to find that the list of chores is longer than the day before. Of course he does them all, even getting them all done in record time, before he's practically pleading with her to unlock him. What he wasn't expecting was her reply, suggesting that she thought he really wanted to help her and not just use her for sexual relief. He pleads his innocence, assuring her that isn't the case, he was just horny, he got carried away... At which point she accepts his apology, on the basis that he'll wait a week for his release. The next week is total hell, his needs running wild, his neighbour looking SO beautiful, as well as the way she talks to him about it. Asking him if he aches, if he's ever been this long before without an orgasm. By the time his week is up he's firmly under her control, just where she wants him. As agreed she sits him down and unlocks him, and after making him promise to keep his hands off. She gives him a wonderful handjob, the young man having the most incredible orgasm of his life, all whilst she assures him that she knows how much he enjoys this, having him agree to go back into the chastity device after his orgasm has finished.

As she puts it back into place she just smiles and kisses his cheek. "Two weeks this time. See you tomorrow."

From there I'm open to discussion where we go! Of course, I am willing to change or tweak any of that based on any preferences you might have, so long as the basic premise of the idea doesn't change too much where the woman exerts more control and influence on him as time goes on.

Experienced character x Inexperienced character type RP
A specific role and scenario I have not, but I just really like the whole concept of such a roleplay. I'd like to play the male character, whom would also be the 'inexperienced' party in all of this, though I could be persuaded to reverse that should the right idea come along.

I'm hoping to explore the idea where the inexperienced character is introduced to the joys and pleasures of sex, though within a story and a relationship that develops and evolves with time.

I'm open to various ideas, scenarios and age ranges, so if you're interested then please get in touch, for I'd love to hear from you. I very much enjoy working out and agreeing on a good plot and characters.

The Inheritance
The basic premise that I have in mind is of a young man (preferably 16-18, but I'm open to older if you would prefer) who has very recently inherited a large sum of money or perhaps a large corporation after a family member, or maybe even members have passed away. Given his age and that it's all thrust upon him so quickly and suddenly it's pretty hard to take all of this in and even begin to know where to start with it all! This is where you would come in. Your character could be someone of various professions, perhaps a Lawyer? Personal Advisor assigned to assist him? Secretary? Or just someone who likes money!
(I'm open to roles for her I've not listed for they're just purely for example and if you have something better in mind then let me know and we can go down that avenue with this!)

After meeting your character would discover that my character is not only pretty overwhelmed by all of this but it quite sweet/shy/nerdy/quiet (tick as many as applicable!) and deep down inside this sparks something where she realises that being the beautiful woman that she is he could be an easy target with all of that money that he has! She would then use her female charms to become more to him that just what her initial role was and will tempt and seduce him, and effectively make him fall head over heels for her despite the fact she hasn't really got any plans to take things further than just getting her hands on some of his money.

I would like for things to be slow, sensual and just full of sexual tension as she drives the young man nuts with her body and her flirting. Kinks such as orgasm denial, orgasm delay and even chastity play could play a part as she just strings him along and has him all but eating out of the palm of her hand, with him unaware of the way he is falling further and further into her trap and under her spell. It's perfectly possible to play it without them though.

I Need Help With My Homework
Michael was never really that popular at school, sure he had friends but they were all like him, a bit geeky, afraid to talk to girls and not very cool. Sarah on the other hand was one of, if not the hottest girl in their year at school. Wherever she went she had the boys lusting after her, and the girls secretly wishing they could be her. As of this it was a surprise to say the least when seemingly out of the blue Sarah came to Michael after one class asking if he could help her with her homework. You see, Sarah was spending her time doing other things rather than work, what she needed was someone who could do her work for her, enter Michael.

Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that she only needed to flirt a little and make him think there was something in it for him and she'd have him in the palm of her hand, and that's exactly what she did. Poor Michael was so blown away by the fact that she wanted to spend time with him that he fell for her trap just perfectly. After their first meeting Sarah sent Michael home with a boner and a promise not to jack it off, for he'd get a wonderful hand job from her should she get a good grade on her homework, it wasn't like Michael was going to say no to that now was it? It went from there, every time they would meet up Sarah would make an excuse to not let him cum, be it the grade wasn't as high as she had hoped, or some other petty reason he was too horny to realise was not true. Instead leaving him no choice but to just endure day after day or her teasing tortures.

Most boys would have just jacked off, but Sarah had planned for that, if she even expected he had done so then she would never talk to Michael again, and he certainly didn't want that. Sarah would regularly check up on him, making sure he was still stiff and denied, not to mention giving him hand job for doing the homework, but he just hasn't done well enough to earn that orgasm he so desperately craves.

Cuckolded In The Friendzone
I'm looking to play two teenagers (Open to other ages though!) who are really good friends. The catch is of course that she is way out of his league. She's beautiful and could have any guy that she wanted whilst he's a little nerdy and somewhat out of his depth when it comes to conversing with the opposite sex. Despite that they get on well, though he often spends much of their time together devouring her with his eyes, trying to hide his boners and running around after her doing whatever she wants.

He's firmly in the friendzone and though he badly wants out of it he is somewhat resigned to being there. He's willing to accept it because he just wants to be around her, he likes her so much that he doesn't want to be the one that ruins what they have. She's not blind to this though, she knows how much he likes her, how much he wants her and she loves to play up to it. She tells him that he's cute; she kisses his cheek, squeezes his thigh and even playfully giggles and prods his bulge when he gets stiff. She knows doing that makes him fall further under her spell, allowing her to have him do her homework and drive her places when needed.

The cuckold element comes into play in that despite leading him on like this she is clearly having sexual relations with other guys. It might be the big, hunky guys she likes, the guys with big cocks and so on. She doesn't hide this to her friend, and even openly talks to him about it, telling him how she got fucked so well, who she blew, who her friend got with and so on. She enjoys being sexual around him, flirting with him, making him pop erections and then giggling at him when he gets them. She might mock him if he's been stiff for a while, asking if his balls ache or if he wants to go and rub one out in the bathroom, before giggling hysterically and telling him that he's not running off to the bathroom to masturbate whilst she's here! It would be playful and flirty, but also somewhat cruel and mean too as she knows what she is doing to him, however this is masked behind the fact that she is nice to him and doesn't want to hurt really him (outside of making him ache for her!).

I'd also be open to playing the other guys in the story if needed, however that would only be something I would be willing to do if it is understood that I don't want to play those characters more than my main one. A good healthy mix of scenes and scenarios could be a lot of fun as she drives one boy wild whilst ensuring that other select boys don't have to feel anything but sublime.

High School Seduction
Every school seems to have a girl labelled as a cocktease, and this one was no different. Her name was Emily Webster, and she was everything a boy could want in a girl. She was pretty, funny, sweet, cute, and damn sexy to top it all off, the kind of girl most of the guys at school fantasised about to be blunt. Most girls seem to get labelled a tease if they don't give it up after the first date with the football player they're out with, the difference with Emily was, she actually was a tease. She loved nothing more than to get a boy all hot and bothered, and then send him home like that, however the guys she seemed to end up dating hated it, and she was getting quite fed up with it. That's where Michael came in, he and Emily had known each other for a while, their parents had been friends for a number years, and they'd gone through junior schools together as well. Michael wasn't like the other guys she had dated, he was sweet, he was kind, he'd do as she said, he'd be ideal for what she wanted. Basically I'd like for Emily to come onto Michael, flirting subtly at first, but as their relationship begins to build the teasing intensifies, and so does her control over his cock. As time goes on I'd like it if she could introduce Tease & Denial, and Orgasm Denial, basically getting Michael very excited when they're together and not getting him off very often. Other kinks and fetishes can most certainly be included too.

The Summer Job
A young guy applies for a job to get him some money over the summer before he heads off to college, and is delighted to have the chance to maintain the garden and pool at a large house in the posh part of town. As he starts the job he finds the home owner to be a gorgeous lady and they quickly develop a friendship, that soon developing into flirting and some gentle teasing. As it progresses she finds herself enjoying teasing the boy, gaining more and more control over him and his sex life and eventually she controls his manhood turning him into her plaything for the summer.

A Helping Hand From Mom
The basic premise of this story is to explore the relationship between a mother and her son. I've a plot outline in mind which I will type out below, but this is not set in stone and I'm happy to change details, add and remove things or give things a bit of an overhaul should you have better or alternative ideas. Writing a RP is a two way thing, and I'm as open to your ideas as you are hopefully to mine.

The idea I had in mind was a woman who had a child early in life, the father didn't stick around for long after that meaning ever since then she's had to care for and bring up her son on her own. Because of this she has had to work hard, and in a way sacrifice her own social life and write off meeting anyone due to the fact she's had to give her all to her family. With her son now in his mid-teens things are starting to look up for she has a new job/promotion with means her finances are secure, and because her son is older he doesn't need her there to look after him so much meaning she is able to relax and live life at a more relaxed pace for the first time in years. The mother character was always an attractive girl in her youth and even now in her early thirties she is still very good looking. She's always tried to be a 'cool mom' and never really lost that youthful outlook on things as she has gotten older, and so when she notices her son is starting to get to that age where his life he revolving around girls and his penis things start to change. This could be the moment in which she realizes that she has missed out on the attention and affection of a man for far too long, and after some time really thinking it through she realizes that there's no reason why she shouldn't put herself back on the market. She could start by changing how she dresses, doing her air and make up really nice even when around the house so she can find the look that suits her, however as she starts to do this she notices her son looking at her more and more, and spending more and more time having to run off to his room.

From there things could advance in a variety of ways:
- Mom starts to dress more and more sexily, teasing her son wild, enjoying his lustful glances and making him have to run off upstairs.
- Mom could try to be 'cool', telling him it's fine to masturbate, he shouldn't feel shy about his arousal, whilst doing all she can to ramp it up higher and higher.

After this I'd like for things to continue to develop, where the mother eventually starts to seduce her son, starts to give him hand jobs, kiss him, cuddle with him and use him as a tool to get back her confidence and self esteem around men. Should they develop a deeper romance I'm open too, it depends how we would like to play it in all truth. I don't want things to be rushed though; I want to take some time in really enjoying the moments in which she starts to test the waters with her son, watching how he reacts to her and so on.

Teasing Teacher
Ms Holliday was a well respected English teacher in one of the finest private schools in the country. She had been teaching for over ten years at this particular school and thought she had seen pretty much everything in terms of student behaviour. There were the kids who flourished, those who needed some pushing, some who tried their damn hardest but never clicked, and those that were trouble. All could be dealt with in various ways, and through her years of experience she nearly always got the best out of her students. There was one type of student though that just annoyed her like nothing else, that being the one who knows how to do the work, yet just isn't interested in doing it properly, instead doing just enough work to escape any kind of punishment or telling off and sailing through with minimal effort. Why it annoyed her so much she didn't know, it just did, and whenever she came across such a student it usually became her mission to try and turn them around and sort them out. She had a 100% record so far with such students, but things weren't working with her latest student, Steven Tomkins.

Many times already she had confronted him, tried to do things to get him to put in more effort to his work, yet the same thing would happen every time. Steven would do a few good pieces of work, but by the following week he would have already slipped back into his routine of doing the absolute minimum. Ms Holliday was close to pulling her hair out over it, watching as the cute young man just sailed through classes without a care of what the work was about, instead just more interested in when the lesson would end so he could get off home to do other things.

After marking another substandard assignment Steven had handed in she sat dejected at her desk, she couldn't discipline him, after all he'd gotten a pass, but he could easily get top marks should he put in some effort, and it was getting to her. As she ran her hand through her hair an idea hit her, no way could she do that. She'd read about it in a piece of erotic fiction online, it was wrong, impossible, wasn't it?

What I would like to happen next is for Ms Holliday to formulate a plan to seduce Steven, and basically use her womanly charms to coax him into doing his work better. it could start with some flirting and gentle teasing, but I'd like it to be pushed along to the point where she has him wrapped around her little finger, being in total control of his orgasms. She would then deny him sexual relief despite teasing him, telling him he will only get it if he continues to perform to such good standards. She could arrange for them to meet after school, or even at private locations as things move along. I'm open to them perhaps even becoming an item of some sorts over time, but throughout she will tease and deny the young man so he fulfils his potential.

Daddy's Spoiled Little Brat
As the title suggests the premise is about a girl (I'm thinking teens but I can be flexible) who has always been given whatever she wants. She's cute when she needs to be, a bitch when she needs to be, sexy when she needs to be. Basically despite her youth she's wise and clever, knowing exactly how to get what she wants. Her mother left a while ago and because she is all her father has left he's spoiled her even more recently, something which she is getting very used to. Just a quick note to say that I'd be perfectly happy to make them not actually related if incest is not your thing.

Now she's in high school and ever since her body started to develop she's realised just how easily she can control and manipulate boys because of it. A girl could get used to such power and influence, and knowing that her father earns a decent wage its fair to say that she feels that she should be getting even more from their relationship. She wants more clothes, new clothes, make-up, make over, a car, a dog, a new bed, a new phone, a new watch. Basically she wants it all, and she wants it now. Being a good father he of course wants to give her nice things, but he doesn't want to spoil her too much. She's a clever girl, and she knows how to get exactly what she wants. Daddy is lonely without a woman of his own around; she knows what men are like, especially with their needs. Which just so happens to work perfectly into her plan.

What I'm looking to happen next is that she basically turns into a flirty little cocktease when around her father so to get him to give him. She knows how pretty she is, and flaunting herself can have his willpower caving in pretty quickly. Of course, when he does get to the point of giving in she's going to ensure that he doesn't. She wants him to ache and crave her, she's not actually going to give him anything! Instead she's going to tease him, edge him, drive him wild with need, and then maybe even lock his cock in a chastity cage so that he can't give in to those sinful thoughts about his daughter. How mean and cruel she is I'd be willing to discuss, but the whole story revolves around her milking Daddy for as much money as she can, forever delaying any satisfaction he might get out of the deal. For example, she might have promised him that today she'd finally let him cum... but conveniently she forgot she's going on a date tonight! Don't wait up, Daddy!

Help Me Become An Instagram Star
In this idea I'm looking for a you to play a female character that is desperate for attention. She's a pretty girl, nice to look at and has a selection of clothing that makes you wonder if she actually owns anything not sexy. She's got a few hundred followers on her Instagram; however she wants more, she's desperate to be famous and have some kind of status attached to her. Instagram is just full of pretty girls eager to flaunt what they have and so she needs to find a new way to stand out from the crowd.

My character is someone she's known for a while (Open to whom exactly. Perhaps a friend? Someone who lives nearby? I'm not a fan of big age gaps however), the big thing about him however is that he's rich. He could have a great job, he could have rich parents, the possibilities are endless. What she does is then get close with him, moving in on him and wrapping him around her little finger so that he's willing to spend some money on her and help her get what she needs. It would probably make sense that even initially she's out of his league so that she instantly has that initial control over him, meaning that she's able to tempt and manipulate him with some ease. Does she want an expensive haircut? No problem. A new wardrobe? You got it. Boobjob? Sure thing. Thanks to how she is able to use him she can gain access to his wallet so to keep on improving herself in her bid to get sexier so to amass more attention.

She achieves this by teasing him and making him think with the head between his legs. She starts by making him think that she's into him, when really she keeps him horny and blue balled for the most part as he's so wrapped up in her. He thinks that if he keeps being a nice guy, indulging her expensive taste and getting her what she wants things will move to the next level. Instead it's all just about her Instagram for her, everything focused on what that next picture is going to be and how much attention it will get. She's self-centred, manipulative and willing to step on anyone to get to the next step. Does she need to come over and lounge by his pool? Like he's going to say no to seeing her in a bikini! Does he need to take her somewhere expensive? Why wouldn't he want to go out for dinner with her? Naturally he thinks this is a sign of progress, when in reality it's her that is making progress. She wants to use his pool as lounging by an expensive pool in a sexy bikini is a great picture for her profile. Sitting in an expensive restaurant in a nice little dress is just the thing she needs to improve her status!

She could easily manipulate him into being her cameraman, he gets a thrill out of taking pictures of her looking hot and sexy all over and in return she doesn't have to waste her time getting another guy in her inner circle to do these things for her. He's eager for her though, and sure she takes some delight in how he's constantly popping boners over and around her, and is willing to treat her like a princess she knows she's got to give him enough to keep him hooked. She sure as hell doesn't want to have sex with him though, but she doesn't let that on. Instead she might just give his bulge a playful pat, asking him to wait until tomorrow and she'll make it really good for him. He's never going to refuse her, but come tomorrow and she's more interested in heading to the beach for her next picture, and the face she pulls as he makes the slightest hint about her helping him out has him hurrying to get dressed so to accompany her and do what she wants.

She worked male out long ago, get their cock interested and you have them in your pocket. She lives for attention, that is exactly what she wants after all and so knowing that is what fuels much of what she does. As things develop she could get contracts, paid to advertise products and sexy clothing on her page, in addition to being invited to events and parties. There she could all but 'cuckold' my character; he has to wait around looking busy whilst she gives head to someone influential, it totally worth it if it can gain her another 50k followers! She acts as if she's totally into these influential people, willing to do whatever is needed to get ahead and noticed, be it fucking a married man or stripping down to a bikini at a party. Then she comes back to my character for her ride home, pouting at his erection, telling him that it's cute but they're just friends. He's constantly tormented by it, her constantly flirting, acting sexy and yet never following through, too lost in her to dig himself out of this hole. She could even ruin his chances with other girls, knowing that she needs to keep him interested and focused on her for her career. His life and career? Who cares, he should be counting himself lucky he gets to see her walking around in a thong every day!

If you're interested then please send me a PM, can I please ask that you don't reply in here in case of future updates!

I'd be happy to discuss the role(s), and throw some ideas back and forth with you as we come up with a RP that is hopefully to our mutual liking and satisfaction.

Thanks for reading!

Lynnie

Eislynn

You can count me interested in the geek x popular role play. I've PMed my idea to you. ^_^

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

dubaiqueen

EnchantedDream218

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

pleaseteaseme