U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Banned...for haunting my dreams.

Contacaton

Banned because it's not the future that's bright. It's my gems!
I am a horrible horrible jerk, and you should not trust me.
If you choose to anyway, look here.

SummerWhispers

Banned for shining brighter than my sun

Sybl

Banned for reasons of slight insanity.

Breathless Intent

Banned for only being slightly insane. If you're gonna do the insanity thing at least go full out!

Autumn52

Banned for being so damn hot
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

Banned for making me want to dye my hair red.

Autumn52

banned for being so incredibly beautiful
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

Banned for being such a gorgeous red-head and an adorable gaze.

Sybl

Banned for passing out too many compliments.

Stone

Banned for passing out nothing at all!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to make that poor lady in your avi pass out!

Stone

Banned for not appreciating all the valuable choking service I provide!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Divine Drivel

Banned for not pulling hard enough
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Stone

Banned for not helping out.

Divine Drivel

Banned for thinking I wouldn't
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for stealing my moonlight
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Insanityenviesme

banned for shining it on my darkness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for not sharing the darkness

Insanityenviesme

banned for not taking your share of it
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

takes her share of darkness to hide in- Banned for making me have a list of reasons to ban you  ;)

Insanityenviesme

banned for not having a list before I came along
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Banned because you are the reason the list was made

Insanityenviesme

banned for making me reason for something so mundane :P
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for being inane  :D