News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Amulet Of Azuth. (accepting)

Started by Bella90, September 19, 2010, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

it would be interesting regardless ... with or without such powerful players it does leave a lot of options open :)

FallenFeather

If we need a super evil type character, I have one that would fit in both eras. She's a crazed angel that hears the voices of sinners and has gone mad. However, she needs a demon caretaker (male) that "saved" her from Heaven and takes care of her.

Bella90

Kate: yips,

Fallen: nice, :D you could ask someone to join to play the part :d

FallenFeather

Yeah I can see if I can. Let me post her profile to make sure everything's ok.

FallenFeather

Name: Alexiel Anahera

Birthday: Beginning of Earth (looks like 20s)

Race: Fallen Angel

Position: Don’t know
simple personality characteristics:
-interest : Males though not really
- basic personality flaws: Crazy
- Personality best points: Kind to non-sinners and her companion, deadly, faithful
- fears: Disappointing her lord
-habits, and hobbies: Kills people

Appearance:
Six Wings
Face minus horns

-unnecessary, but if the picture isn't too detailed answer the following-

Height: 5’7”
weight: 125
hair: Medium length wavy brown hair
Eyes: golden
General physical characteristics: Lean and beyond earthly beauty. Seems to glow.

Personality: Earlier on, Alexiel was always smiling, so kind and warm-hearted. She was the very idea of purity: never having a negative thought or action, never lying, trusting easily, helping others. As she heard voices, she lost her mind to madness. Now she continues to hear voices, her personality changing constantly. She usually acts like a young child, not understanding right and wrong. She talks to herself a lot, crying and holding herself, as well as having fits of rage, taking it out on whatever or whoever is near. Alexiel trusts no one anymore except the demon that saved her. Though she loves her Lord, she also despises him for allowing this to happen. When she is purposefully killing, however, Alexiel’s mind returns momentarily, allowing her to be deadly and calculating, relishing in the blood and pain of her victims.

History: In the beginning of Time, Alexiel Anahera was always smiling, loved by all and enveloping the Heavens with her love. The lower Angels adored her and she was the favorite child of God. Her smile was brilliant and constant, never frowning or crying from despair. However, once Man started multiplying alarmingly, and sinning, Alexiel began to hear the grotesque thoughts of the most horrible of sinners. She informed God of what she heard and he punished the sinners accordingly. The High Angel was proud to be able to server her Lord on Earth somehow. But as Man increased, so too did his sins. Eventually, Alexiel started to go mad with all the voices. God tried his hardest until one of his general’s, Lucifel or Lucifer, repelled. For Alexiel’s safety, God sent her to Heaven’s Eden, the safest place in heaven. However, she can’t stand being away from her Lord, as the voices now include those of the fallen angels. She escaped Eden and fought her way to God, slaying as many sinning angels as she could, the voices reducing as she killed. Alexiel managed to become one of the man contributing factors that ended the Great War, her sword gaining heavenly runes and the name Xaverion - New Light. But even though the loudest voices were gone, there were still many left. So to protect her, God sent his eldest son, Jesus, to Earth to forgive Man of his sins and try to teach him not to sin. For a time it had worked, but eventually the voices came back much worse tahn before. Man believed he could sin and be forgiven. God eventually sent Alexiel to the Crystal Gardens, a prison in Heaven and much to his dismay, is forced to lock her in a crystal, freezing her consciousness.

Hundreds of years later, a demon sneaks into Heaven with the help of corrupt angels with the intent to kill Alexiel, God’s favorite daughter. He finds her locked in crystal and awakens her to kill her, but as soon as she regains consciousness, he realizes that her mind is lost to insanity and pities her. However, he can’t forget Lucifer’s orders and instead attempts to seduce her, convincing her that he can help her if she comes with him, telling her it’s God’s fault for creating Man. Eventually she agrees and falls from Heaven, killing human and nonhuman sinners. Heaven hasn’t found out its princess has fallen since God had forbidden anyone near her and isn’t all-knowing. That was why he gave his eldest daughter the gift to sense sinners, though he hadn’t realized it would twist in such a way. With her corruption, her sword had begun to feed upon evil energies, warping to become

I need to find a demon partner. But if she's too insane, let me know and I'll take her out. She's just fun to play.

Bella90

Lool Fallen I know some insane people are fun to play :D And they're always the life of the story, pop our when theyre least expected :p

Bella90

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Ellanore Nightwish

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: 186 (looks late 20's early 30's) 12 , September 1900's.

Race: Sorceress shifter.

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...) Modern council.
simple personality characteristics:
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : neither, she stopped relations since her bonded mate had passed away.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): temper, quiet, expects everything organized, bossy, very accurate
- Personality best points: wise, witty, analytical, cautious.
- fears: chaos and ending of the world
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): reading old spell books, history.
- other description: Ella inherited her position from her ancestors, and had been in the council for nearly 165 years.She is not immortal, but she does have a long life, like many her kind, they live long. She always carries her scepter with her, it's long wooden and white, with a white ovule crystal on top. She lives behind a waterfall deep in the forest. Even in the modern day, she prefers to stay alone, the only time she leaves is when she goes to the council meetings. Always wearing the same deep red robe.
Appearance (a picture would be good):

-unnecessary, but if the picture isn't too detailed answer the following-

Height: 160 cm.
weight: 55 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): 32 B
hair (length, type and color): Straight above her shoulders just below her face, bright reddish orange.
eyes:  Grey enveloped in a darker grey ring.

Bella90

NOTE:

I have started the game so as not to wait any longer. :) But I will still be accepting those other who would apply later

Thanks and enjoy.

Bella90

The link of the game is present on the first post of this request, the very last line.

but since many haven't seen it just click here and get to the game ^^

Have fun and enjoy.

Kate

hey if i have sort of ew'd out any players tell me I am playing an extreme character i can tone her down or remove the post if its creaping some out (just pm me or tell bella if she does)

bluemoon

So, are we posting modern day only right now? Did you want my character modern day to help steal the amulet, or finds it in the old world?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on October 03, 2010, 10:01:56 AM
So, are we posting modern day only right now? Did you want my character modern day to help steal the amulet, or finds it in the old world?

I was thinking old world ^^ But then again surprise me :D

Kate

post on this could be cool (btw if my character creeps others out just say so i can change)

bluemoon

Hmm...guess I should wait to make a post then, until time travel jiggy is done, make sure to drop the fancy amulet so she can find it XD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on October 06, 2010, 10:10:19 AM
Hmm...guess I should wait to make a post then, until time travel jiggy is done, make sure to drop the fancy amulet so she can find it XD

Sure will :D ^^