Let the 76th Hunger Games begin (Character Sheet up, topic updated)

Started by xxmaxinitxx, December 15, 2012, 12:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

42ftw

xxmaxinitxx

xPeachyPuff

How would you feel about MC being trained to be a Career Tribute, but who doesn't volunteer even though she's expected to. Would that be acceptable for a tribute from the 4th District?

Also, will we get to see other people's character profiles at some point?

-xSRx

sansa

I volunteer! Hehe(: very much interested in playing as a female tribute. What district is still lacking a female but had a male?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: sansa on December 18, 2012, 04:11:14 PM
I volunteer! Hehe(: very much interested in playing as a female tribute. What district is still lacking a female but had a male?

Check out the first page Sansa, the list is on the first post (:

-xSRx

sansa

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on December 18, 2012, 04:12:20 PM
Check out the first page Sansa, the list is on the first post (:

-xSRx

Thanks! It was a silly question any way hehe. Pm coming in soon for my character submission.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on December 18, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
How would you feel about MC being trained to be a Career Tribute, but who doesn't volunteer even though she's expected to. Would that be acceptable for a tribute from the 4th District?

Also, will we get to see other people's character profiles at some point?

-xSRx

Hmmm. I can release some parts of the profiles, but since you are role playing everything out I don't want to make their strengths and weaknesses available from the beginning of the game. As for the first part of your post. I don't quite understand what you are asking for. How would she be in if she doesn't volunteer?

xxmaxinitxx

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 18, 2012, 09:14:19 PM
Hmmm. I can release some parts of the profiles, but since you are role playing everything out I don't want to make their strengths and weaknesses available from the beginning of the game. As for the first part of your post. I don't quite understand what you are asking for. How would she be in if she doesn't volunteer?

I understand that, I just meant if we would see who the characters actually are before we meet them in the roleplay.

And I mean that she has been trained like a career tribute and has be told she has to volunteer, but when they actually ask for volunteers she doesn't step forward and instead waits to be called out at random. Hope you know what I mean, haha XD If not, don't worry about it. I just want to ask before I get to creating my character is all.

-xSRx

xxmaxinitxx

I will post a little about their backround, their reactions to the reaping, wheither or not they volunteer, the stuff you would get to see if you were actually in the games yes

Yeah I get what your saying now. But they only ask for volunteers after they draw the name of the person who is going into the games. They don't ask before.

xPeachyPuff

Yeah, I did think that after I posted. Sorry to be a pain, haha. I'll look to creating my character sometime tonight (:

-xSRx

xxmaxinitxx

sansa

Are we going to do all 12 districts? People will die (some sooner then oters) and no one wants to play shortly the character who dies tryig to get weapoms. Are ypu comsiderimg double casting for those particular characters or play yourself?
O/O

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: sansa on December 19, 2012, 12:35:59 PM
Are we going to do all 12 districts? People will die (some sooner then oters) and no one wants to play shortly the character who dies tryig to get weapoms. Are ypu comsiderimg double casting for those particular characters or play yourself?

I will have all 12 districts available. But the mas I will take is 12 tributes total, as I plan on 12 dieing in the blood bath. I will probably start with less than that, and play a couple characters that will be some of the first to die. and all of them will be dead by the final 5. If someone would like to play a second character, I will probably ask you to choose one that you want to be your main, and the other will basically be cannon fodder.

42ftw

Since this is an alternate version of the history where the rebels lost the war, would District 13 have tributes since they were likely taken over? Also would their be anymore tributes from 12,since it kinda got leveled?

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmm. Those are good points. I don't have any submissions from 12 as of yet. So it wouldn't be hard to change it from 12 to 13. I've seen it done both ways so it doesn't really matter to me. It would probably be better to chagne it for the sake of realism.

Ariel

I think it should be pointed out that just because you become a District 12 tribute doesn't mean you'll win. On the contrary, they'll still be the weakest. Right, Max? ;3
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

xxmaxinitxx

Still deciding if I should get rid of it all together. But not always. It depends really. No district 12 won't always win. More often than not it is the career tributes that win the games. the district 12, along with the other out laying districts, usually have an edge in the fact that they are used to going hungry for longer periods of time so wouldn't be effected by that all that much.

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

xxmaxinitxx

How many characters do we want to have before we start? I was going to kill off around 12 in the blood bath, and some are going to die fairly early in the games as they get used to the environment. So what would be a good starting number?

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

sansa

Well according to the sheet we officially have 5 players on the list. I think ten or so is a good number. Maybe more but just dont want any thing too over crowded. 12 districts means 24 players, 12 slaughtered in the blood bath means half are gone leaving 12 still alive. If there are ten official players, that gives you two to casually have killed off. 8 is even a good number?...
O/O

xxmaxinitxx

I was thinking between 7 and 8. Maybe 9, but probably less than 10, as the career pack usually kill a couple more off the first night since they usually can't run all that far in the beginning of the game.