Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Banned for being..agreeable.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Banned for not being original. ;0

LateNightKiss

Banned for hurting my feelings.

>:)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Banned. Here's a bandaid.  ;D

LateNightKiss

Banned because bandaids don't cover feelings.

Sybl

Banned. I baked you some brownies.

LateNightKiss

Banned because you just triggered my weakness...Brownies!

Mordred

Banned.. simply to distract as I pick free a chewy little crumb.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for touching my brownies!
*Wags my finger as I move closer, just inches from your face, taking a bite out of the last brownie*
No brownies for you.

Mordred

Banned for such truthful accusations. Be careful with that finger, scrumptious.. might just get bitten!
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for too much talk and not enough action.

Mordred

Banned for too much action as that last bite of brownie vanishes into those lips. *plucks away a few more crumbs*
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for plucking crumbs.
*Waves brownie high above my head*
If you want it, just grab it. *Smiles deviously*

MiaFire

Banned because you only have one and you're offering it to Mordred :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LateNightKiss

Banned for not being here when they were first given to me. You truly missed out. They were delicious.
See? Mordred is even plucking at the crumbs.

Mordred

Banned because my dinner is almost.. but not quite.. done yet... and all this talk of brownies is driving me crazier.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned.  >:) Ha ha. Brownies!

LateNightKiss

Banned for not bringing more fresh baked brownies to feed those who are hungry.

MiaFire

Banned because you didn't even save one knowing I'd be stopping by.
-

Mordred

Banned for making me want to dive into a brownie mix.. then somehow pour myself into a pan.. somehow withstand the heat (ok, vampires do have their limits).. then eat myself (not meaning that as pervy as it sounds :P).
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned because no matter how you word it, that sounds pervy.

Haha. That made me laugh.

MiaFire

-

LateNightKiss

Sybl

Banned, the whole lot of you for making me laugh so much.

Mordred

Banned for laughing in the face of such serious matters. :P *takes deep breath.. imaging the sultry aromas of brownies*
*See Pillory*