The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Hello all! I am looking to do a harem under the following story prose

"Your lord she is here"

"Thank you Carlyle" King Marik said looking up from his papers and nodding at him to go. The young attendent nodded and made his leave to go prepare the throne room for the kings arrival.

"Todays the day" Marik murmured reaching down to stroke the hair of the slave girl currently sucking on his cock. He pushed his chair out and at the same time his throbbing cock popped out of her mouth with a slight POP.

"That will be all" He said watching as she rose and bowed her head "You did well my dear its nothing against you but I have matters to attend to"

She nodded and after giving him a slight bow scampered off. He chuckled shaking his head and grabbing his coat as he prepared himself to leave the roaring fire and warmth of his office behind. It was winter in his lands and even though the castle had plenty of roaring fires the halls it self were chilled to the bone. The heavy cloak was a rich red with gold lining, it was sized accordingly to show off his muscular physique and his towering frame. King Marik moved to the door pausing at the mirror he kept close by to check his appearance. His hair and his bear were neatly trimmed and even though it was the dead of winter he had managed to keep the dark tan his people were known for.

Once he was sure every thing was correct and as it should be he made his way to the throne room. Along the way he made sure to greet every one from the nobles traveling with their slave girls to the slave girls and men attending to the castle. While some said the way he ran things was cruel to woman he knew if any one of them were asked they would say the opposite and praise him. He worked a long time to make sure he was loved and even though it meant keeping a constant diligence he knew in the long run it paid off.

He stepped into the throne room nodding at every one as the rose to bow to him.

"You can go now" He said waving off the few attendants and nobles that were eyeing the new comer with interest. They nodded and within seconds the throne room was clear except for the King and the Foreign Princess.

"Its a pleasure to see you Princess" King Marik said coming over and after taking her hand kissing it "what brings you to my kingdom?" He asked nodding at her to sit as he took his throne.

I am going to go ahead and update htis a bit to explain more of what this is about!

So this came to be partly out of the hit HBO series big love! That show is about mormon polygamist and a man who has three wives. There is a fair amount of drama in it and during the show all I could think was these females would be fighting less if they were all sharing each other!

This is NOT a thread where my king is just the only one having sex with the women! This a thread about how a different style of living and "family" can come together and be one. My character is the only male that the ladies of the harem will be with HOWEVER the others can and freely will couple together and perhaps even fall in love! Who knows maybe I will even introduce a guard or two IF a member of the harem wants to explore falling in love with another man.

This isnt a BDSM or women being sex slave idea! If you are looking to be dominated by the king we can set that up but not everyone in the harem needs to be that. How would that play out as well? If say your character is submissive and the others more openly defy the king or at least try to get there way?

That is kind of what I want! I want to get a bunch of wide variety of roles and types of females and crowd them under one mountain side palace! I want the ladies of the harem to explore and have their own adventures outside of the king and with him! This is a story about family and what that could mean for an entirely different class of family! While also being in a fantasy setting of course!

..................................................................................

This game is still actively recruiting for people.

And we need the following character

The princess of the realm, the one that is going to King Marik as his new bride and member of the harem

You can find the IC here!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279987.0

And we have an OC you can find here!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281423.0

If interested please message me!

WhatLiesAbove

Norsegod1839

No I dont! If your a male wanting to play female thats absolutely fine with me!

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
Interested, are all the females human?

They don't necessarily have to be! Depending on your interest!

Ron Don Volante

What's the role of the princess? Vicious spoiled bitch or something else?
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on December 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

It's up to the player! I don't really see her as being bad per say either way she has to be the one that asks his kingdom for aid!

Levi

Do you have a character sheet or can we just cobble one together?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 11:42:35 AM
Do you have a character sheet or can we just cobble one together?

Just put one together! This is more freeform for sure!

Levi

Name Aiyana
Sexuality Bi
History Aiyana was born to the cheif of the Shoshone tribe. Upon her birth her father gifted her with a white wolf pelt. Unfortunately for Aiyana she never met her family. Shortly after her birth her tribe were attacked, her mother killed and she was stolen. Sold into slavery of a highly elevated merchant. She grew up within that household and her master used her and absurd her until she grew old enough to retaliate.Bored of dealing with such a difficult and in his opinion ugly slave the merchant offered her as a gift to King Marik. However the remainders of her tribe still search for there missing chief.
Personality Aiyana is highly spirited, she hates being a slave and will take any opportunity to try and escape. She will not willingly service her new master. It will need a firm hand to bring this free spirited woman under control. However she will freely flirt with the other women of the harem and take pleasure in pleasing them. She loves the outdoors and will walk Bear foot amongst the flowers. She's self taught in reading and in very inquisitive.
Character ons woman, Foreplay, light bondage
Character offs water sports, vore, gore

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Name Aiyana
Sexuality Bi
History Aiyana was born to the cheif of the Shoshone tribe. Upon her birth her father gifted her with a white wolf pelt. Unfortunately for Aiyana she never met her family. Shortly after her birth her tribe were attacked, her mother killed and she was stolen. Sold into slavery of a highly elevated merchant. She grew up within that household and her master used her and absurd her until she grew old enough to retaliate.Bored of dealing with such a difficult and in his opinion ugly slave the merchant offered her as a gift to King Marik. However the remainders of her tribe still search for there missing chief.
Personality Aiyana is highly spirited, she hates being a slave and will take any opportunity to try and escape. She will not willingly service her new master. It will need a firm hand to bring this free spirited woman under control. However she will freely flirt with the other women of the harem and take pleasure in pleasing them. She loves the outdoors and will walk Bear foot amongst the flowers. She's self taught in reading and in very inquisitive.
Character ons woman, Foreplay, light bondage
Character offs water sports, vore, gore

Looks good! I just have a few questions!

She will be part of the kings harem and one of the women the princess will meet! Your okay with that correct?

Also just as a kind of fair warning The king and kind of world I am looking to play isn't so much a rough and tumble female being enslaved kind of thing I was thinking along the lines of a big family much like the tv series big love

I like the idea of her actually being not as into it and maybe freely flirting with the other women of the harem but I don't think my guy the king will be forcing her to have sex I'm not really thinking non con for this.

So maybe hesitant but interested?

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 02:54:07 PM
Looks good! I just have a few questions!

She will be part of the kings harem and one of the women the princess will meet! Your okay with that correct?

Also just as a kind of fair warning The king and kind of world I am looking to play isn't so much a rough and tumble female being enslaved kind of thing I was thinking along the lines of a big family much like the tv series big love

I like the idea of her actually being not as into it and maybe freely flirting with the other women of the harem but I don't think my guy the king will be forcing her to have sex I'm not really thinking non con for this.

So maybe hesitant but interested?

Yea that's fine!

Thats fine with me :) I see her being more friendly towards the women first and slowly trusting the king. I've not heard of big love I'll go google it!

I agree with the no non con part! Completely! She just might need a few stern lectures :) hesitant I can do! :)

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 03:09:34 PM
Yea that's fine!

Thats fine with me :) I see her being more friendly towards the women first and slowly trusting the king. I've not heard of big love I'll go google it!

I agree with the no non con part! Completely! She just might need a few stern lectures :) hesitant I can do! :)

What could be fun is that she is kind of his second of the harem! The one he favors the most just because she is sharp as a wit and always quick to bust his balls a bit!

The idea being is that women are subservant in this kingdom but not ruled over or allowed not to have an opinion!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on December 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Ron were you interestedi n joining us?

Sumara

Is this more of a smut based rp or is there any substantial story involved?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 08:52:09 PM
Is this more of a smut based rp or is there any substantial story involved?

Substantial story!

This ideally for me is where we somehow become one big happy harem family! My king will take whoever wishes to be the princess to his mountain retreat where the rest of the harem is.

The first arc I feel will involve her coming to terms with help of her new "brides" ( in this harem the girls are freely allowed to be together with one another)

Then maybe for a second arc we can deal with one leaving or a face of bandits who want to turn the harem kingdom into more just a slavery based one

Sumara

Oh nice!  That actually gives me an idea for a sort of character I'd like to play in this story, though it's definitely something for you to approve of. 

I like to play dark elves and, honestly, I haven't played a sinister one yet.  So I was thinking if I could play a sort of royal vizier, perhaps a vassal of a smaller, degraded kingdom who managed to weasel her way to his side with her words, though rarely, if ever, does she act as part of his harem.  She pretty much is a villainous sort of character who does everything in her power to weaken his hold upon his kingdom while syphoning his power for herself, as well as wanting to keep him away from the court so that she may make more of the decisions. 

Taking on a princess as a bride would likely hurt her cause, so she would actively been opposing her and trying to make her life hell.  Think of her as a sort of Jaffar/Evil Queen from Snow White sort of character.  For the second arc, she totally would be up for betraying him and taking the kingdom for herself.

On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:04:06 PM
Oh nice!  That actually gives me an idea for a sort of character I'd like to play in this story, though it's definitely something for you to approve of. 

I like to play dark elves and, honestly, I haven't played a sinister one yet.  So I was thinking if I could play a sort of royal vizier, perhaps a vassal of a smaller, degraded kingdom who managed to weasel her way to his side with her words, though rarely, if ever, does she act as part of his harem.  She pretty much is a villainous sort of character who does everything in her power to weaken his hold upon his kingdom while syphoning his power for herself, as well as wanting to keep him away from the court so that she may make more of the decisions. 

Taking on a princess as a bride would likely hurt her cause, so she would actively been opposing her and trying to make her life hell.  Think of her as a sort of Jaffar/Evil Queen from Snow White sort of character.  For the second arc, she totally would be up for betraying him and taking the kingdom for herself.

Hmmmm

I like the idea just have some questions!

So like you siad she rarely has sex with him? Or she has sex with him but doesnt consider herself part of the harem and or has sex with the other members?

Other than that I like the diea! Especially as it will mean her being more or less a villian!

Sumara

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 09:06:43 PM
Hmmmm

I like the idea just have some questions!

So like you siad she rarely has sex with him? Or she has sex with him but doesnt consider herself part of the harem and or has sex with the other members?

Other than that I like the diea! Especially as it will mean her being more or less a villian!

She likely has had sex with him at least once, probably several times.  Secretly she hates him so consider any sex between the two of them to be spiteful and she will literally do anything she can to make it end as quickly as possible.  Despite this, she also tends to try and avoid it, either talking up one of this harem girls or giving excuses as to why she can't waste time with him.  Course, if he demands it she doesn't have much of a choice... 

So all in all, she rarely has sex with him.  She cares little for the girls beyond them being distraction for him, so she's not the type to really indulge with them. 

One thing I'll say is that she'd be more into the younger male pages of his court (18+ obvs) and she would be more dominating over them.  She actually has some darker kinks (like bondage and stuff) that she would likely inflict upon them but would never want to do with the king.  Also she wouldn't be against the idea of using her body to bring nobles and marauder leaders to her side later on either.   
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
She likely has had sex with him at least once, probably several times.  Secretly she hates him so consider any sex between the two of them to be spiteful and she will literally do anything she can to make it end as quickly as possible.  Despite this, she also tends to try and avoid it, either talking up one of this harem girls or giving excuses as to why she can't waste time with him.  Course, if he demands it she doesn't have much of a choice... 

So all in all, she rarely has sex with him.  She cares little for the girls beyond them being distraction for him, so she's not the type to really indulge with them. 

One thing I'll say is that she'd be more into the younger male pages of his court (18+ obvs) and she would be more dominating over them.  She actually has some darker kinks (like bondage and stuff) that she would likely inflict upon them but would never want to do with the king.  Also she wouldn't be against the idea of using her body to bring nobles and marauder leaders to her side later on either.

Sounds good! Now I just have to forget my knowledge of her being evil lol

Sumara

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Sounds good! Now I just have to forget my knowledge of her being evil lol

Isn't that always the case hehe.  She'll probably come off as belligerent sometimes though.  Btw, I know you said before you weren't planning on including non-con, though I have no problem with it.  She already hates him so if you did want to include some, it would be another chance for her to hate him even more.  Or we can just keep it to very aggressive commands if that's what you prefer.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
Isn't that always the case hehe.  She'll probably come off as belligerent sometimes though.  Btw, I know you said before you weren't planning on including non-con, though I have no problem with it.  She already hates him so if you did want to include some, it would be another chance for her to hate him even more.  Or we can just keep it to very aggressive commands if that's what you prefer.

Maybe aggressive comands! But since she is part of another kingdom then I doubt he is going to risk any diplomatic conflict!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
What could be fun is that she is kind of his second of the harem! The one he favors the most just because she is sharp as a wit and always quick to bust his balls a bit!

The idea being is that women are subservant in this kingdom but not ruled over or allowed not to have an opinion!

Ooh I like it! Ah, I understand, she will have no problem voicing her opinion!

Sumara

So how many people do we have who are definitely interested so far?  Just three?
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
So how many people do we have who are definitely interested so far?  Just three?

Right now its just three! I know its kind of a hard sale! One guy to a bunch of girls! I was kind of surprised I got anyone! I really like the idea of it though! Has anyone seen the HBO show big love? With the polygamist Mormons? Thats partially where the Idea spanned from!