Interest check for Incredib Homin High-Always open to new players

Started by arthenwel, December 03, 2017, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthenwel

Hello guys. I'm doing an interest check as it says in the title. I was in a super high school rp for a while but it got shut down because life hit alot of the members and caused them to stop playing. Now, I want to revamp the idea and see how many would be interested.

First this is a school for the superpowered. Whether it be natural, radioactively achieved, etc. They will all come to this school. Facilities are built with the idea to withstand these powers. Mostly classes are lax and optional as control of one's powers and the use of said power is held as most important. The school doesn't exclude potential villains as long as they don't go overboard at the school.

I'm also taking applications for a co-gm. If you would like to apply just send me a PM.

As for those wishing to join: All characters must be approved by me to prevent any OP characters, that can't be beat, from joining. Just place a character sheet in this thread. It must include:
Name of the player
Name of the character
School status (whether they are students, teachers, or the guards that wander the grounds)
Weight(roughly)
Appearance (must include a picture and a brief description. pictures may be real, drawn, or cartoonic)
Background (if they acquired powers, then list how. It must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs)
Personality must be 2 paragraphs or one really descriptive paragraph
Personal O/O's
Character's O/O's

I'll get back with you as quickly as I can with any questions, comments, or concerns I might have.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

By the way for those who want to go a little more in detail or even want to have some place that they can quickly bring up their character information and change it, there is an app in the google play store called 'character planner' It has many sections for various details that you can personalize and has a pdf attatchment that you can use to send in an email. if you want to do it that way you can PM me to get my email.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Sumara

Hi there, I'm just wondering as what this rp would be classified and the sort of content you seek to include.  Is it non-adult?  Do you want some adult aspects?  Do you want certain limits on those aspects?  Also, the sort of characters you seek, as in just humans with super powers, aliens, fantasy creatures, etc?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

arthenwel

Hello there.
Quote from: Sumara on December 13, 2017, 11:20:47 PM
Hi there, I'm just wondering as what this rp would be classified and the sort of content you seek to include.  Is it non-adult?  Do you want some adult aspects?  Do you want certain limits on those aspects?
As to the content, this will be listed under Extreme. I don't expect alot if any non con scenes but I'm leaving it open just in case some decide to do a extreme scene together. I don't want it to be all about the smut. There will be a central story and it will be about their individual growths, but I do expect alot of smut as well. If that makes sense.

Quote from: Sumara on December 13, 2017, 11:20:47 PM
Also, the sort of characters you seek, as in just humans with super powers, aliens, fantasy creatures, etc?
I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Sky High meets DC comics. A majority of people will probably be humans, but I would welcome characters such as an intergalactic alien species (If the back story makes sense and fits), a kitsune, or a science experiment. As long as you can make it work and make sense, it's all available. However, the more extravagant the character the more work it will take to make it plausible.

For example, you can't be a god as that would be entirely OP and gods wouldn't need to be at the school. But you could be a demi-god or have a gods blessing etc.

You also couldn't be a Dragon character. Unless, for example, You somehow were created by combining a human with lizard/dino DNA to form a human hybrid.

As long as the idea wouldn't propose a problem I'm not apposed to any idea.

arthenwel

Hope that answered the question. Feel free to ask any questions that you feel need to be answered or that I neglected to answer

Sumara

Sure, that answers most of my questions!  So I do have an idea for a character I would like to play.

A dark elf girl of an alternate realm who is unable to use magic though, through her high intelligence, is able to assemble very technologically advanced devices.  In essence, she is able to create just about any device to do anything, as long as the physics of the universe allow it.  Though as a caveat, each realm/dimension/whatever you want to call it has differing rules and physics and so her calculations can be quite off, resulting to duds and critical failures, as well as unforeseen consequences of using her devices.  In essence, she would find the school with her dimensional teleporter and apply so she can learn all the possibilities of the differing realities.

Beyond her intellect and devices, she is physically normal, though as an elf, she is immune to most diseases and some magicks, as well as able to live for nearly an eternity naturally.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

arthenwel

hmmm.....Write up a character sheet for me. I don't have a problem with it per se, but it would have to be well thought out and written. Just be aware that I may ask you to nerf certain things to keep her from being to OP. Or I might ask you to make her stronger based on the character sheet

InoshimaLance

Have you watched "Boku no Hero Academia"? The plot is also like this and has many cool concepts to use on Hero Academias/Schools. Anyway, I suppose we have to assume that smut mean chars will be 18+, right? Because of the rules?

Anyway, count me as interested!

Sumara

Name: Sumara Urien
School Status: Prospective Student
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 90 lbs (due to lightweight bones)
Appearance: Sumara has dark skin and is relatively short and lightweight due to her race and lineage.  She has big, bright amber eyes and long, flowing white hair that she tends to wear up into a elaborate ponytail.  Despite her smaller stature, she still packs some relatively nice curvature with an approximate larger C-cup bust and decently wide hips.  Though she sports a slightly rounded face, her facial features are more angular, on top of her long, pointed ears.

school outfit
regular outfit
swimsuit

Background: Sumara comes from the dark realm of Otharnia, a rather typical fantasy setting.  Her kind has an Asian aesthetic in their manner of dress and architecture, as well as being known for the awesome dark magic powers they wield.  Despite having been born into one of the prominent dark elven families of the realm, she is sort of a freak among her kind as she is unable to use magic at all.  However, in large part to this, Sumara is actually quite intelligent, and is known to be able to create a variety of machines and devices from even the most mundane of items.  After spending the last 500 years studying her world and perfecting her devices, she managed to create a transdimensional teleporter that allowed her to travel to other realms.  Yet other than her teleporter, none of her other devices seemed to work very well, either phasing out and doing nothing or, in a few instances, actually going into full meltdown and exploding. 
As a result, she heard of a certain school in the current realm that is for gifted young ones to hone their skills and she headed out to search for it for that very fact.

Personality: Due to her nature, Sumara has never really had too many friends back home beyond her family.  Her younger siblings hated her because they were associated with a non-magical elf.  Her father was disappointed in her right from the start, as he has been a prominent figure in the dark elven academies.  Only her mother really cared to spend time with her, though due to her political career, she could not devote too much.  As a result, Sumara has been a loner for most of her life and any interactions with her fellow elves has resulted in being ignored, bullied, or shunned. 

However, this only inspired her to be more than she was.  Always inquisitive about everything and always needing to be doing something, she can't stop herself from doing calculations, creating devices, and in particular, asking questions to whomever was around.  She didn't quite learn her manners, either, and personal space isn't something she is overly aware of.  So when she finally left her home and traveled to a different realm to find beings she never even heard of, she immediately took to questioning everyone about everything, being a bit too handsy with these less threatening creatures, and taking notes on everything on her infinite page notebook device.  Making friends has never crossed her mind, though if she ever did, she would likely enjoy a friendship very much after being essentially alone for so long.

Working Technologies:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Teleportation
Sumara has a personal teleportation device that allows her to travel from one realm to another.  In truth, she has little control of where it takes her, other than to return to a realm in which she has already been.  It runs on magnetic and heat energies, so as long as the planet she is on has magnetic properties and has some sort of heat source, however small, the device will be able to function indefinitely.  The teleporter is a small, circular, metallic platform that can be folded up several times into a small disc to fit into a small pouch or pocket, and requires her to stand upon it to use it.  Can only teleport one being at any given moment and has an emergency function that will instantly teleport her back to her home realm.  Currently, she has only visited her own realm and this one.
-Hovering/Flying
Sumara has a small, metallic pack she can strap unto her back that allows her the ability to hover in mid air and be able to reach altitudes of up to 50 feet and move at a maximum of 15 miles an hour.  It is powered by Krytoline Crystals, which are uncommon on her realm and likely don't exist at all in this one.  Therefore, the few crystals she brought with her are the only fuel she has for her device so she must conserve them as much as possible.  Each crystal provides 10 minutes of power.
-Defensive
The dark elf has a few devices which she can use to defend herself.  She has what amounts to a stun gun, that can paralyze any living being in place for up to 1 hour.  The effects are painless and the gun shoots a small blast of green energy up to 10 feet away.  It is powered by a self-recharging core, so it can be used indefinitely.  However, due to the slightly different physics of this realm, the gun can only be used once every hour, so any shot taken has to really count.
Additionally, Sumara has a multitude of small goo-like balls she carries in her bag.  She brought 10 of them with her.  Each one is a highly concentrated mass of Blooferung, a material that is actually quite common in her realm but doesn't exist naturally in this one.  2" in diameter, pinching the ball at the two small designated circles on either end of it will cause the ball to activate, and when thrown or dropped, it will very quickly expand upon impact.  Blooferung is very sticky and very strong and will immobilize anything up to a jetliner in place.  The effects of Blooferung will only last three hours, however, as the material weakens when expanded, eventually crumbling to dust.

Unreliable Technologies:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Invisibility Collar
This device is a small, metallic collar decorated as black leather that fits snugly around the neck and throat of the user.  Pressing a finger against a small button on the front of it will activate or deactivate it.  While active, the device surrounds the user in a deflective layer of lights and shadows.  Though not perfect invisibility, it will only offer a slight sheen, particularly when the user moves around rapidly.  Is pretty much completely invisible in darkness.  Due to differences in physics, Sumara cannot make it work in this realm, at least not yet.
-Anti-Gravity Ring
This device is a small, black metal ring that fits snugly around Sumara's right pointer finger.  While pressing her thumb up underneath the ring, the first object or being she points at will lose all semblance of gravity and can be moved at her leisure.  The target can be brought closer by curling the pointer finger back, though it cannot be moved away.  Again, due to differences in physics, Sumara cannot make it work yet.
-Power Converter
This device is a narrow metal box Sumara carries in her backpack and can be connected to most of her devices as a sort of emergency battery.  When activated, one end of the box opens and acts like a vacuum, sucking light, heat, and magical energies and converts them into fueling energies for her devices so they may be used indefinitely.  The Converter was damaged upon Sumara's arrival in this realm, and she isn't sure how to fix it without materials from her home realm.
-Time Alter Device
This device is a high tech looking sun dial that fits around the wrist and when pressed, can stop time in its tracks around the user.  As the device is still very much in its infancy, however, it can only do so for five minutes at a time, and then cannot be used against for three days.  This device was also damaged upon Sumara's arrival, and she is frankly not even sure how to fix it as it was more of a lucky invention than anything else.
-Mind Control Darts
These simple darts inject a target with a special brew of Sumara's design which will force the target into a hypnotic state for a short time.  During this time, the first voice the target hears will be able to command them to do anything they wish.  The effects last 10 minutes.  Darts cannot be used on the same target and have any effects until at least 24 hours after their use, due to the target's immune system fighting the dose off.  Though Sumara believes these darts should be able to work fine in this realm, she has yet to test them on anyone...  Currently, Sumara has enough brew for 20 injections, though she theorizes she should be able to use substitute materials to make more.
-Personal Combat Suit
Very experimental, this metallic set of thick gloves and boots is designed to enhance the wearer's speed and strength tenfold.  Through limited testing in her realm, she found that she really was much stronger than she is normally, though the set is clumsy to use as it does weigh her down.  She has yet to test this within this realm, and she theorizes that they will be MUCH stronger if the gravity of this planet is less than on hers, though MUCH weaker if the gravity is stronger.  Sumara has several more pieces in the works to create a full suit, though it would take her some time to make.
-Latex Protection Suit
Another very experimental device.  The device itself is a tight metal belt that is worn high around the hips.  Combined with a small earpiece that detects brainwaves, the belt is supposed to release its latex innards to cover the body to its wearer's desires.  The latex itself is very resilient, able to ward off large, fast moving projectiles and protecting its wearer from high impact crashes and falls.  However, during the testing process, Sumara accidentally covered her entire body in the skin tight latex, nearly suffocating herself in the process.  She chalked it up to losing her focus as the ear piece detects brainwaves constantly.  As a result, she isn't keen on wearing it or letting others wear it anytime soon, nor has she tried to see how the device would react if a second person used the ear piece while the first wore the belt.

Personal O/O's:
kinks
-Ecchi/Fan Service
-Uniforms, Stockings, Lingerie
-Light bondage (gags and bindings)
-Clothed Sex
-Non-con
-Breath Play (covering the passages instead of choking)
Dislikes

-Piercings
-Gore/Vore
-Oviposition
-Toilet Play
-Beastiality

Character O/O's:
Hasn't explored these yet, but align with Personal.
On/Off Scroll

arthenwel

Quote from: InoshimaLance on December 14, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
Have you watched "Boku no Hero Academia"? The plot is also like this and has many cool concepts to use on Hero Academias/Schools. Anyway, I suppose we have to assume that smut mean chars will be 18+, right? Because of the rules?

Anyway, count me as interested!
I love that show and was sad when I had to wait for the next season. It is indeed similar but whereas the quirks are born or transfered here they can also be created.

If you could could you put up a CS for me?

and remember that you can be a guard or a teacher as well. or even play a evil student.

Quote from: Sumara on December 14, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
Name: Sumara Urien
School Status: Prospective Student
Sounds pretty good. Instead of listing power characteristics could you list the characteristics of her technology? Such as limitations, what knowelege she must possess, etc. Try to get as detailed as possible. That way we have it in word format.

arthenwel

I'll put a couple of the character's I will be playing in here.

The Brother's Origin: Arthur and Corbin weren't born with powers. They were born normal. Yet, with the existence of those with abilities came scientists trying to unlock the mystery behind those abilities. There were even those trying to artificially create abilities. One of those scientists was the father of Arthur, Corbin, and Sarah, their sister. Their father worked in a group that was designing a serum that would allow humans to adapt to environments. Not just that, but adapt to stresses that a human was put through. It took decades of hard work and ingenuity, but they were finally able to to get a test sample going. When the serum was ready for human trials, they asked for 100 volunteers. Yet, they could only find 98 people willing to take the serum. Thus, the boys' father entered them into the trials. As Arthur was only 7 and his brother 5, they were entered on the basis that the scientist needed to 'see the affects on toddlers.' Everyone was administered the serum and within a few days, all 100 were sick. Over the next two weeks, the subjects began to die off. Arthur was the first to recover. After around 40 subjects had died, Arthur's fever broke and he awoke. Yet, while he was sick, his hair and eyes were bleached. His hair was as white as snow and his eyes as blue as water. Yet, subjects were still dying. The last to still be alive was Arthur's brother, Corbin. Nearly a week after Arthur recovered, so did his brother. Like his brother, his eyes had bleached, but to a steel-blue color. Yet, his hair had darkened to a pitch-black color. They were the only two to survive the human trials. After a 98% mortality rate, no one else was willing to take the risk. Yet, there was still one mystery that was bothering the group. Why had the brother's survived? Was it something in their blood? So, in secret, they administered it tot the 8 year-old girl. Yet, she too succumbed. The boys were given two weeks to fully recover before the experiments began. They began testing how their bodies reacted to different environments. Arthur's body reacted best towards heat and his brother towards cold. Thus, they were each introduced towards those environments, progressively getting harsher and harsher.

I apologize for the picture, but there were no good ones that were of real people. Also, he doesn't have an eye patch, this was just the best representation I could find.
Player name: Arthenwel
Name: Arthur Lane
Alias: Scientists have given his project the name, Dragon
Student or Teacher: Student
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Arthur is a bit of a hot head. He hates injustice and tends to get himself into situations that get him in trouble. He is extremely protective of friends. Yet, he doesn't have very many because he is a loner. He thinks he is protecting people by keeping his distance. Although, that tends to give him a faraway look about his face because he wants to be normal and be able to be around people without worrying whether or not he's going to hurt them.

Powers/Abilities:
     Fire affinity: He can't be hurt by flames or heat. Example, Magma/Lava. Yet, he can still be crushed by the weight of the lava. Isn't immune to the concussive force of an explosion, but is immune to the heat. This also tends to make his body temperature hotter than average and heats up the air around him as well.
     Pyrokenetic: He can create and control flames. However, if the flames are being controlled by another, it becomes a wrestling match of wills. Whoever has a stronger will wins. Also, this portion of his powers is affected by the emotional state. The stronger the emotion, the stronger the effect.

Adaptability: Due to the circumstances behind his power's creation, he has the ability to adapt to harsh environments/circumstances over time. Yet, this takes prolonged exposure.

Negatives: Since his flame powers are so integrated with his emotions, they fluctuate in strength.  If he is in a blood rage, his power is increased many-fold. Yet, since he hasn't adapted to the use of his power, he is left unconscious or very weak, depending on the strength of use. If he is depressed or gloomy, his power decreases to the point of barely being able to light a candle (this is his normal state). Panic causes a small explosion to happen. Since, he hates his abilities so much, he directs the power inwards. This results in a backlash of energy that causes him Extreme mental agony due to a build up of pressure with no release. Use of his power causes an increased need for caloric consumption.

With his power of adaptation, while it can be useful, it only works over an extended period of time. He can't just immediately adapt to a situation. If he is cut repeatedly for several months he may find that he starts to heal faster or becomes more resistant to abrasive contacts. Yet, that creates more weaknesses. Just like with armor. If he is resistant to cuts, he is easier to pierce, if he is harder to pierce, he is easier to crush, so on and so forth. He also cannot adapt to have anymore elemental powers. If his body tried to obtain another power, it would slowly start to rip itself apart and thus stop the adaptation. His adaptation, since his bones have already hardened, also can't change his physical structure.

Bio/History: Arthur had been close to his brother, but after they were administered the serum, they hardly saw eachother. When the tests began, they were each sent to different locations and never saw eachother again. Arthur was first sent to a lab in the middle east to begin the tests. When Arthur first arrived there, the heat was oppressive. It was as if something was squeezing his chest. Yet, withing the week, it hardly seemed to bother him. Within two months, his body had grown fully accustomed to the heat. His body had also reacted in another way. All of his excess fat melted off, in order to reduce the amount of heat his body would retain, leaving him lean. After that, he was sent to another desert and another, progressively getting hotter. Finally, after a year and a half, he was living inside a semi-active volcano on Hawaii. He was prevented any outside contact with people other than the scientists. The volcano wasn't supposed to erupt, but after only being there for a several months, it erupted. Thankfully, his power blossomed at that point. Probably due to his panic as he tried to get away. He had tried to outrun it, but the trees caught fire and the flames spread like wildfire. Soon, he was running through a forest of fire. As he was running though, a branch fell and landed on his back. His clothes caught fire and as he landed, he his head, knocking him out. When he awoke, his clothes were still burning, but strangely, he wasn't. When he was discovered by the scientists, he told them what happened. They were amazed and took him back to the main base for the test. There, he was poked and prodded and treated like an object instead of a person.
     One day, a year after he had returned, he snapped and literally exploded in a room full of scientists. During the explosion, he passed out. When he woke up, he was bound in a chair with more scientist chattering incessantly. This was the beginning of 'Project Dragon'. Arthur was locked inside his room when he wasn't being tested on. Of course, they got him games and books, but he soon lost his enjoyment in the games. Yet, the books always held their appeal. Sometime he even wrote poetry, but since he had nothing to write about, they weren't very good. This was around the time that he received a necklace of wolf claws from his brother. For years, this went on. Occasionally, he would explode again. Some died, some were maimed. Very few escaped with anything less than third degree burns when this happened. They tried to teach him control, but he hated his power. He wished he was normal and didn't have his powers. If he didn't, people wouldn't have been killed or hurt and he could be around normal people. Thus, he tried to avoid his powers. Whenever he felt his power begin to lash out, he tried to redirect it inwards, but this caused him excruciating pain. Thus, further causing him to hate his power. His hatred caused him agony whenever his ability began to surface. Even if it never surfaced completely, it would give him severe headaches.
     Eventually, a month after he 18 and still showed no signs of control, the project leaders wanted to wash their hands of the 'failed case' and decided to send him to the school for the super gifted. Hopefully, they would either be able to teach him or dispose of him. Thus, Arthur began his life as a student. Little did he know, his brother was about to join the same school as well.

Basic on's: Reading, writing poetry, nature
Basic Off's: Anything to do with dissection, bullies. Also, has a phobia of needles and white lab coats (see history)
Sexual on's: He is naive(virgin) so he is a blank slate. Mostly
Sexual Off's: No needles, bondage, or pain. Also, if it's in my personal Off's, It's a definite Off.
Extras: If there's something you aren't sure about or need to clarify, just ask.

For some reason It won't let me use an image. So just look at the link: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=17GugQ0a&id=FCFF5C26FD0E3F2B2FC388B6C9394276BCE54F05&thid=OIP.17GugQ0aZ0DEMaVyvnAuegDHE4&q=muscular+teen&simid=608021475320334682&selectedIndex=2
Player name: Arthenwel
Character Name: Corbin Lane
Alias: Project: Polar bear
Student/Teacher: Student
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Comes off as Cold or having no emotions. Corbin seems to be brutal because he doesn't know how to control his strength. Yet, he's really a gentle giant. He want's company, but he doesn't know how to talk to people as he hasn't spent much time among society. He tends to be straight forward and hates anything ambiguous as he doesn't understand what the meaning is. In his mind, being straight-forward is the best route. He doesn't usually get involved in another person's fight as he doesn't think he should. After all, he had to fight his own battles all his life.

Powers/Abilities:
     Cryokenetic(creator of frost/Icy cold): He is able to create ice from ambient water or extreme chill from nothing. He has an extreme amount of control over his powers as they are linked not to his emotions, but to his concentration. Although, his power isn't very strong. To produce huge walls of ice, he has to be in the presence of a large amount of ice to begin with.

Enhanced Durability: Due to living in the Icy tundra of the Antartic, where biting cold and cutting winds are the norm, Corbin's muscles have become incredibly dense to repel the winds. Hitting him is like hitting the glacier that sank the titanic.

Enhanced Strength: Due to living in environments with large, territorial predators like the Polar Bear, Arctic wolves, etc., his muscles have developed the ability to produce a larger amount of strength than normal humans can think of.

Icy aura: Due to his control over Ice, Corbin naturally has a Icy aura around him that makes any room he's in drop several degrees, depending on how close you are, the change is more dramatic.

Negatives: He has never had to control his strength before. Thus, he can't do delicate tasks. He has been known to crush doorknobs, rip doors off hinges, etc. Which means, he will crush most people if he shakes their hand or gives them a hug.

Due to his extended time out of society, he has no social grace and tends to grind on peoples nerves with his blunt words.

He no longer has the ability to adapt like his brother since he hasn't had the need to in about 7 years. Thus he can only strengthen his body and powers through conventional means.

Bio/History: Corbin remembered very little about being sick. He only remembered that he always felt cold. Even though, he had had a heating pad and a few blankets on him. Yet, when he woke up, the first person he had seen was his brother, who looked like he had recovered as well. The next couple of weeks, they had played together, pretending to be Kung Fu masters, or cowboys, and other things that kids played as. Yet, that time was short lived as the tests began. Corbin no longer got to see his brother as they were swiftly separated and shipped off. The first place he had been shipped off to was Maine, during the winter months. As it started to warm up, he was sent over to a base in Southern Chile, where he was overlooked by British and American Scientists. This process was kept up as he slowly adapted to the cold. His body used it's excess fat to supply his muscles with the energy they needed to grow and bulk up. Thus leaving his body muscular and well-defined. Within the second year, he was living in the Alps. Since this wasn't an approved scientific operation, they had to keep it a secret. Since he was as tall as a normal 13-year-old, they just put furs on his forearms lower legs and shoulders. In the distance, this made him appear to be a bear, or given the local lore, a Yeti. Thus, no one wanted to get too close and giving his project the name Polar Bear. Even though, Polar bears weren't indigenous to the area. This enforced isolation caused Corbin to mentally mature faster. He was now about as mature as a 14-year-old with the body of a 13-year-old, despite being only 7. Within the year, he began to look like an 18-year-old and was moved to northern Canada. Thinking he was ready, they forced him to have to hunt for his own food. For several days, he either didn't have luck, or couldn't stomach it. However, after going a few days without food, he made the choice and killed a snow hare that had been caught in one of his traps. Over the next few weeks, he began to catch bigger animals, like moose and elk. Yet, his hunting grounds were not really his and his actions had caught the attention of a Polar Bear. During one of his trips to check his traps, he found the bear eating his kill. Unfortunately, Corbin was standing upwind and the bear caught his sent. The Polar Bear roared at Corbin, attempting to frighten the intruder. However, Corbin was frozen in fear. The bear charged at Corbin and gave a massive swipe as the boy finally regained enough intelligence to attempt to dodge. However, he wasn't quick enough and wound up with four huge gashes, about 4-inches long. This seemed to spur Corbin into action and he charged at the bear, ducking another swipe, he shoulder slammed it in the chest, pushing it back. For about fifteen minutes, the two fought. When it was over, Corbin was standing over the corpse of the bear. He brought his kill back and ate well the for the next few days. He also made a necklace of the bear's claws and once the wounds had healed, he got a tattoo of a bear paw that started from the scars that resulted. The next month, he was moved to the Siberian Tundra. Over the next several months, he was attacked multiple times by wolves, but never scarred again like he had been against the bear. He wound up making a necklace of one wolves paws and asked it to be sent to his brother. Although, he never knew if Arthur had actually gotten it. Around three years and four months from the day that the tests began, he was sent to Antarctica. This was his last destination as they couldn't find any place colder. He slowly adapted to the severe chill in more ways then one. His muscles bulked up and grew even denser to protect him from the chill and biting wind. The second way he adapted was his power over ice and extreme chill. This allowed him to mold the ice around him into a form of shelter that would protect him from the natural weather patterns. When he went on hunts, he ignored the penguins. They didn't have enough meat on them for him to be satisfied with only one. Thus, he went after the bigger animals, such as the seals. For years he lived there. Once his body had become fully accustomed to the chill, he stopped adapting. Probably due to the fact that he no longer needed to adapt. He had become the Apex predator on the continent. There was almost nothing that could threaten him. He was stronger than the stronger animals, faster than all the animals on the continent, and even as tough as a glacier. There was nothing there that could harm him. When he was 16, he received notice that he was going to be attending a school for the super gifted in an attempt to teach him how to further his abilities. Little did he know that he would be attending the same school as his brother.

Basic On's: Sparring, Grappling, Friendly people, redheads
Basic Off's: Arrogance, bullies
Sexual On's: Naive(virgin), Blank slate. If it's in my personal On's it's a go.
Sexual Off's: If it's in my personal Off's, it's a no go.
Extras: Ask if you are confused or need clarification.

Sumara

Alrighty so I added a bunch of technologies.  All of them together would probably be OP, though I made sure to have a bunch of limits on the potentially more powerful ones.  Not to mention they are basically powers than can be stolen and used by anyone.

Additionally, this doesn't mean she can't create new ones during the rp.  I kind of intended her to be a sort of supporting character for others, like if another character needs aid with something, she would try to create a device to help them.
On/Off Scroll

arthenwel

hmmm.....the headmaster would probably confiscate a couple of items until he determines her trustworthiness and a couple of others would be relocated to the workshop. If that wouldn't bother you. It would be realistic while also causing some strain. and one of the conditions to getting the suit and other tech back is that she has to learn the physics of this world first.

Sumara

That's totally fine by me.  It could also be like a subplot one of the teachers is actually evil and tries to figure out a way to exploit the confiscated devices as well!
On/Off Scroll

yuki92

i'll put my interest here...

i'll try to create character soon~

arthenwel

Quote from: Bowen on December 20, 2017, 06:50:34 AM
Interested...and thinking about a Norse demigod. Let me gather my thoughts and I'll post something after work.
Alright let's see what you've got for me.

Quote from: yuki92 on December 20, 2017, 08:19:14 AM
i'll put my interest here...

i'll try to create character soon~
No problem. take your time.

Btw If I get 4 characters total. I'll start preliminary posts of them being interviewed and all. Other than mine of course.

diarmuid

Player Name: diarmuid
Character Name: Marie Leclair-Bailey
School Status: Teacher, specializes in combat training.
Height: 5'10
Weight: ~140-145lb
Appearance: Marie has focused brown eyes, lean muscles, and scars crowding her forearms and wrists. Her face is almost untouched save for a long scar running from her right temple to her cheekbone. She has few wrinkles despite the streaks of silver that have already started appearing, particularly near the aforementioned facial scar. Given that her classes basically amount to the superhero equivilent of gym, she often wears tank tops and cargo pants. Her casual clothes are similar, though she usually wears long sleeves to keep her scars hidden.
Background: Marie's parents were scientists with low funding who needed a subject to work on. She was made in a lab with carefully spliced DNA, and poked and proded at from the day she was born. Her genetics assured that she would be in peak human condition, mentally and physically, but introduction of a mutant gene assured she would be a step above normal humans. Her mutation allows her to crystallize her blood for a variety of effects. Namely, with enough blood to work with, she can form basic objects in whatever form she desires. She cannot create anything with too many moving parts, but it can be used to pick locks or create blades or other simple weapons. She can harden the blood around open wounds to momentarily stop bleeding, though this is only effective with external bleeding. She can also form the blood still within her body into spikes to hurt nearby enemies, but doing so can cause lethal internal bleeding.

Naturally, using her power at all drains the blood from her body, so she is severely limited in how many objects she can create. Her body's natural blood production is slightly accelerated, and drugs developed by her parents achieve a similar effect. Regardless, a particularly draining fight can still leave her weak for several days. Her powers require a high intake of calories and specific minerals, so she must keep a meticulous eye on her diet. The majority of what she eats directly fuels her powers, so she eats much more than the average person.

Marie's parents raised her into a super soldier. She was carefully trained in everything from hand to hand combat to sniping. She is versed in Taekwondo, Jujutsu, Aikido, Wing Chun, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Kendo, Gatka, archery, and knife throwing. She prefers not to use guns, but she has experience with handguns and various types of rifles. Less importance was placed on academics, but she still excelled with little effort on her part. As she aged she was given more freedom to choose her path, but she had already become committed to mastering combat and putting her skills to good use. By the time she was eighteen, she had already become a small-time vigilante. In her adult career, she had litte regard for the government and their annoying rules. She wasn't technically labeled a criminal, but she certainly didn't have a clean record.

She has mellowed slightly with age, and occasionally takes part in more official work. She has only recently begun teaching, and continues with her vigilante work in her spare time.
Personality: When teaching, Marie is very serious and committed to her work. She prioritizes finding a student's strong suits and weaknesses, then doing her very best to turn those to a student's advantage. She isn't particularly strict, but she will certainly make an example of a student when the time arrises. She often fights students herself and is notorious for refusing to hold back. She is equally brutal when dealing with criminals, and she won't hesitate in killing a target should she deem it necessary. She has a strong sense of justice, but she still sees herself as above the law. She has a tendency to view herself as "above" certain things and people, and often doesn't realize when she is doing so. She is caring, in her own way, even if she can be rough around the edges.

When Marie is more relaxed, she is a blindingly bright person. She is playful and energetic, sometimes to the point of annoyance. She didn't have much of a childhood, so she is commited to having as much fun as possible now that she has the freedom to do so. She is particularly fond of drinking, but she does it less frequently than she did in her early twenties. She is relatively outgoing, but she is still a bit of a loner. She has few friends, many of whom live in different areas of the world. This, and her general disinterest in romantic relationships, results in her spending most of her time alone.
Personal O/O: I don't really write smut but I have no problem with most things.
Character's O/O: She's not too interested in anything, but we'll see. Definitely not into dating students or anything like that, and she's bi for the record.

i'll probably make a student as well, this will just be my first entry.

arthenwel

Quote from: diarmuid on December 20, 2017, 02:14:39 PM
Player Name: diarmuid
Decrease the recovery time. as it is her power is too weak for someone that has been using her powers constantly. She should have ways to increase efficiency of it. Also, unless she uses enough blood to knock her out she would recover from the blood loss in a few days tops.

Also, quick question, what's the reasoning behind the caloric intake?

Also, can you make a list of fighting styles she uses?

Quote from: diarmuid on December 20, 2017, 02:14:39 PM
i'll probably make a student as well, this will just be my first entry.
That's perfectly fine. I don't mind especially since. it might be hard to get her involved in activities outside of class.

Norsegod1839

With your permission Arthenwel I would love to jump in on this and will post my own character sheet soon!

arthenwel

Go for it. I've yet to start the RP. So you are more than welcome to join.

Norsegod1839

Name of the player: Erotic Literacy

Name of the character: Hizata Kujiama

School status: Student

Height: 5'9

Weight: 185

Appearance

Background: Not much is known about Hizata outside of school his family however is very well known. The Kujiama family is a prominent family with many corporate holdings and businesses. The family manor is situated outside of the town itself and the entire family is known for being very reclusive. They are almost never seen in public and when they do something seems off about the family. Hizata himself has been going to the school for his entire high school career. He has good grades and isn't involved in any sort of outside social activities. He is considered to be something of a recluse in the school and is the frequent talk of gossip.

Personality: Hizata himself is quiet and reserved with his nose always in a book. When he speaks he is concise and firm. Even though he is reserved he feels strongly about certain things like bullying. When he sees thing like that he is quick to break it up and even to help the other person. If someone does manage to animate him or break through his walls they might find a young man who is very smart and very personable.

Personal O/O's: I am open to most anything besides male on male stuff
Character's O/O's: Character is really really reserved so most of the stuff like sex will be very new to him

Powers:

Basically Hizata is able to draw his "spirit" weapon a shield he calls the guardian. When wielding the shield he can draw it back to himself throw it with perfect precision and his speed and strength are greatly increased. The shield itself is invulnerable and can not be broken. Hizata himself is not immune to injury however and using the shield and his powers for to long has been known to drain his body badly.

The shield his said to be his soul or at least the perception of what kind of man he is. How he got his powers is unknown though his grandmother claims that it is an old family ability and one his more honorable ancestors once had.

diarmuid

Quote from: arthenwel on December 20, 2017, 10:07:32 PM
Also, quick question, what's the reasoning behind the caloric intake?

Replacing all of the blood in her body on a weekly/biweekly basis requires a high intake of specific vitamins/minerals/etc. I figured since her powers come from a mutation that her body would have adapted so she would theoretically be able to consume all of those things naturally without severe overeating.

Datawych

arthenwel

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 21, 2017, 02:30:48 PM
Name of the character: Hizata Kujiama
Power theme, power background, weaknesses/limitations

Quote from: diarmuid on December 21, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
Replacing all of the blood in her body on a weekly/biweekly basis requires a high intake of specific vitamins/minerals/etc. I figured since her powers come from a mutation that her body would have adapted so she would theoretically be able to consume all of those things naturally without severe overeating.

Aaaahhh. So not so much that she needs to eat alot but rather needs to intake alot of nutrition. Is that correct?

Quote from: Datawych on December 21, 2017, 08:01:39 PM
Tentatively interested, if there's still room.
Always open to new people

diarmuid

Quote from: arthenwel on December 21, 2017, 11:32:07 PM
Aaaahhh. So not so much that she needs to eat alot but rather needs to intake alot of nutrition. Is that correct?

That was the idea, yes.