Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

10 because the dragon show the way that i would love to lick

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

a 9, i know she is hot, she is sexy, she deserve the 10, but i want to see more of her :)

oh wait, is Ls who have it so is a 10 then.

i don't want to be shooted with a bazooka, she does it if i don't give her the 10  giggles

Harley Quinn

10  ;D

How very smart you are, BB.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

I would have given it a 10, but I cannot see her other eye. ;)

Harley Quinn

Grrrr, people and their other eye comments.  I like it this way!  -pouts-

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

10, and don't worry is not the other eye the part that i miss :P

Harley Quinn

:P

Notice how I'm not creative enough to come up with reasons anymore?  No, you know what that really means is that I am in here way too much!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

a 10 again because she slide her tongue so i suppouse that are plannig to use it laughs

or perhaps that i need to change avatar because you know this one too much well.

Harley Quinn

Tsk, tsk.

It's not just with yours, so that can't be it. lol

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

oh is that so?  perhaps is that ls has not enough imagination to make reasons :P

10 even if she is begin to be mean with me...
giggles
well i mean 10 because i like when she begin to be mean with me

Harley Quinn

:P 

-beats him-  Now you can say I'm mean.   ;D

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

oh no , she beat me  so hurt! oh it hurts! oh my god i can contain the pain im going to die im going to....

no wait i even can't feel her beat :P

9 she don't beat too well  :P

TheLegionary

Seara

TheLegionary

10, because she knows I know why

Nico

10 - because I love muscles on a guy. ;)

Silverfyre

10 because Nicholas makes two guys look sexy even to us heteros.

Seara

8 because at first it was a little weird, untill I looked at it better, then I still found it a little weird. :)

doom29169

Again, I need to see both eyes, not just both tits.

Lira

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

doom29169

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira