The Morning After (NC-H)

Started by Fyrangel, June 07, 2008, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

*lol*  ... she says with utter enthusiasm.  Should I do up a character?

Lorelei

If you have room, I'd be interested as well!

Barding

If you happen to have just a little more room I'd love to join in. I'm thinking a kinda washed up and bohemian ex-art student who is a little hung up about the fact that his trade and all his talents have now been rendered useless, except for his knack for being quite a fast sprinter :P A wonderful anti-hero methinks!
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Jester

You might need an assistant gm.... Theres a lot of demand for this!

Lilacs

Methinks, this game has the potential to be rowdy good fun!

L.

Haibane

I have sent in a character profile via PM, she's a girl very much in her depth in the modern city but rather out of it should the 'urban' be removed from the 'urban jungle'. Wow, and so far I count about 14 interested players, 6F, 8M. Wonderful! ^_^

Nephili

Hmm... this idea certainly sounds interesting... I've always been a fan of post-apocalyptic settings, and this in particular sounds wonderfully Omega-Man-ish too me. It looks like theres been a lot of interest already, but if you are still looking for more, I'm definatly interested.

Atlus

If you have room for one more I want in. I hope evil characters are ok. ;)
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

Barding

Tossed Fyrangel a PM with a character concept and profile in it. I only hope it is received well.
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

MadPanda

always late to the party...Fyr, is this thread my doing?  If so, I shall have to throw together a character.  :)  You remember my paramedic, yes?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Xillen

Post-Apocalyptic is just jummy. Seems to be pretty filled up, though :P

OldSchoolGamer

If the OP doesn't return, I'd be interested in running a game of this nature.

MadPanda

May have to take you up on that.  Maybe co-GM along with Jester?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: MadPanda on June 16, 2008, 09:13:26 PM
May have to take you up on that.  Maybe co-GM along with Jester?

That would work fine...Jester and I would have to work out an overall scenario.

Jester

MagicalPen

Fyra hasnt logged in since June 11.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

OldSchoolGamer

I'm willing to pick it up...might be a bit slow and choppy to start with, but it'll build up.

Jester

Lets give her till monday.

She did not really expand much on her ideas.

Haibane

Whether Fyrangel or another member(s) GM it, I'm still interested:

Name: Stephanie Bradbrooke
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130lbs, BMI: 22.5
Hair Colour: Auburn, collar length power bob.
Eye Colour: Hazel

Notes on Appearance: Very pretty and knows it. Often wears smart chic suits with pencil skirts worn to just above the knee, make up and heels to give her slight frame more height. Is curvy. No tattoos, no piercings other than ears for standard jewellery. Is long-sighted and wears frameless narrow-lensed glasses for reading and VDU work.

Uses her attractiveness to influence city deals, most of which are with males whom she’s happy to exploit and twist round her finger. She's bright, chirpy, happy, a confident gregarious lady who enjoys company, good food, wine and dancing as long as the client’s paying for it. Rather self-centred and over-assertive, often gets her way, not ashamed to use her body to exploit men.

Lives alone in a small neat apartment in a restrained brownstone in an artsy upmarket district. Carl, her live-in boyfriend of 18 months was sent packing 2 months ago after he accused her of bringing a client back to the apartment for sex in order to win a contract.

Carl was right. Steph kicked him out anyway.

Steph is a modern urban woman and very successful at what she does (software sales). She’s well-balanced and happy and has great potential for a truly successful career ahead leading eventually to middle-class white utopia: marriage with Mister Right, two kids, two cars, a dog and a pool at the end of a nice long drive with strong security gates...

Take her out of the urban jungle and make it a real jungle and she’d quickly be in trouble.

Steph is 100% straight though she did have a girl-on-girl one night stand in her late teens after a party at which she got very drunk. She tells herself she’s older and wiser now and that stuff is off her radar.

Apart from her job (she could sell a desktop publishing suite to an Amazonian Indian), Steph’s only skills are those of a homeowner. She can however cook like a chef and has the talent to make economical edible food out of the unlikeliest ingredients including naturally growing plants, fungi, etc due to many camping trips with her family as a child. Her other hobby is horse riding, she is a very competent horse woman and can drive a buggy too.

She’s a competent driver and has done a good deal of off-road work on her grand pop’s farm, though in the city she drives only a small and boring Ford.

Lorelei

If this starts up, count me in :)

MagicalPen

I did PM my character to Fyra, count me in either way.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Yes, we seem to have a bunch of keen players but an absent GM, I hope something can be worked out.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Jester on June 22, 2008, 03:13:05 AM
Lets give her till monday.

She did not really expand much on her ideas.

Yeah, I don't want to seem like I'm poaching.  But at some point in time, an idea becomes public domain.   ;)

Kalen

All right, hang on here, guys.  Fyr is busy with work, and has had various health issues at times.  I'm an old friend, and I for one will raise a stink if anyone just steals her hard work and uses it without her permission.  Would you appreciate it if someone did that to YOUR idea?

Give the lady a break, and be patient.  C'mon.

Jester

I agree. I am happy to wait.

I didnt intend to volunteer myself to take the idea over.  I only mentioned she might need a co-gm.