Just a few ideas looking for players.

Started by Samhain, June 30, 2008, 04:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samhain

I had a few ideas. All based around a single character, Samantha Hain. Samantha is the newest rock start to emerge. With her cd's and songs going off the charts she has appeared in numerous music videos with dozens of appearances in other media. Not taking the new fame very well she has also become the center of the tabloids with her excessive parties.

Idea #1: This one is a one on one ordeal. Samantha has the habit of following her tour bus in her own car. She enjoys the alone time and driving across the states. However when her car breaks down she pulls it into the shop. However she only has credit and the mechanic only accepts cash. However she negotiates his price other ways....

Idea #2: This one could be a one on one or a multiple person. Samantha has been to party after party doing things she shouldn't be doing. A paparazzi has taken a picture that Samantha can't let get out into the public. Using this picture the paparazzi blackmails Samantha into his/her personal slave.

Idea #3: This one can be fun for a group.  Samantha has only been on the scene for a few years but there is one thing everybody knows about her. She holds amazing halloween parties. This halloween parties are A-List only, from celebrities to politicians all the movers and shakers will be there. Only one rule in enforced at the party. No cameras, this is of course because Samanthas parties get so wild that most people don't go home with the person they arrived with.

Idea #4: Samanthas manager decides that he is going to take advantage of the road time and samantha's wild ways. Once again blackmailing her and threatening to tell her husband about the things he/she has witnessed unless samantha complies to her every want and desire.

Idea #5: Samantha is in her home one night. Her husband away on business. Doing simple tasks around the house and just enjoying the evening. Samantha however a little tipsy forgot to set the security. This allows for someone to enter the house and take her by suprise, forcing themself upon her.

Any of the roles can be filled by male or female characters. Samantha will be female and I of course want to play samantha. Any input or ideas? I would LOVE to hear them.