The Breakfast Club Rp: Interest Check

Started by MagicalMayham, October 17, 2013, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Name: Takara "Kara" Sakai

Orientation: Straight, curious tendencies

Stereotype: Emo/Goth girl

Grade: Junior (Perceived young for the grade, but she skipped a grade in middle school)

Reason in Detention: Violent outburst in class due to a few other kids mocking her

Personality: Shy and withdrawn, but not necessarily a loner. She has a few close friends who she hangs out with, but likes to keep her 'clique' small and comfortable. She comes across as mean or snobby due to the fact that she doesn't really like talking to anyone who isn't a good friend of hers. But really, she's just hiding the fact that she has personal problems to deal with.

Family: Her mother is a drug addict who is a useless waste of space. Her father works multiple jobs, and is hardly around. She's an only child.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kobrakid92

Name: Joey Stevens
Orientation: Straight
Stereotype: Jock
Grade: Senor
Reason In Detention: Assaulting another student.

Appearance: (coming soon.)

Personality: Joey is confident and aggressive. He's however only social to people he hangs out with or people on the team.

Family: Joey lives with his parents. His father is a personal trainer while his mom is an editor for a famous magazine.

kobrakid92

Working on finding an image at the moment. I'll add more detail once they come to mind.

MagicalMayham

Wonderful. I will move your character to my list of characters and as you add more I will also update it there for you.
Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

MzHyde

Boy there are a lot of fights going on in this school.

MagicalMayham

Eh, not that many compared to my high school and it was in a good part of town and every thing.

We had at least two fights a day. Though most were barley fights before teachers broke them up.
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

persephone325

Quote from: MagicalMayham on October 18, 2013, 11:54:09 PM
Eh, not that many compared to my high school and it was in a good part of town and every thing.

We had at least two fights a day. Though most were barley fights before teachers broke them up.

Yeah. Same with my high school.

It was really weird though. The day of Mardi Gras, we had 16 fights break out. Which happened to be more fights in one day than all four years I was there combined... Strange day. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

MagicalMayham

Damn we need two more characters... If we don't get more interest I will make a male...

Hercinia

I know you're looking for males, but will you accept another female?

If so, I was thinking either gymnast,  tomboy or geek but I'd be open to any suggestions.

BlackestKnight

Ret-gone

MzHyde

He's 17 and a drug kingpin making in excess of 100k a year. Doesn't that seem just a tad too unrealistic?

MagicalMayham

Quote from: Hercinia on October 19, 2013, 06:51:05 AM
I know you're looking for males, but will you accept another female?

If so, I was thinking either gymnast,  tomboy or geek but I'd be open to any suggestions.

Yes I would but I would like to get some more males in here first but I wont turn you down.

Quote from: BlackestKnight on October 19, 2013, 11:15:57 AM
Ret-gone
Quote from: MzHyde on October 19, 2013, 11:31:19 AM
He's 17 and a drug kingpin making in excess of 100k a year. Doesn't that seem just a tad too unrealistic?

Im confused you two....

EvilEye

Im willing to toss my hat in my a male role, I would like to get into the RPing thing again sense I have been gone for so long...

I will start writing a character up for a nerd or geek...
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

EvilEye

Name: Aaron McKane
Orientation: Striaght
Stereotype: Nerd/Geek
Grade: Senior
Reason In Detention: Oddly enough, was caught breaking into a locker.
What the janitor hadn't realized was that it was his best friends locker and he wasn't breaking into it, he just couldn't remember the combination and was shaking it hard hoping it would pop open by its self. Not the smartest thing to do, sadly his friend was out of town and couldn't be reached for variation that Aaron was indeed allowed in the locker.
Appearance: Aaron stands 6'3ft and weighs 155lb. He often wears loose tshirts and jeans along with his glasses. He has green eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality: He is really shy and wont stand up for himself, he is very smart and can come off as rude when talking to people because he will interrupt stories and jokes to make corrections. He likes his friends and stays close to them and blushes a bright pink when talking to girls, he doesn't realize that he is attractive and does his best to stay out of the way.
Family:
Father: James McKane, 45, Lawyer, Out going and loud.
Mother: Tiffany McKane, 43, House Wife, Shy but witty.
Siblings:
Laura McKane, 21, A party girl by nature and who's reputation still lives within the halls of their High school.
Sarah McKane, 20, a shy girl who lives a couple states away going to college.
Lance McKane, 16, A reasonably loud teenager who try's to avoid contact with his older brother.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

MagicalMayham

Talk2meguy

How often would you be expecting posts?

MagicalMayham

I would like to see one a day but one every couple days or once a week would be fine with me as long as you continue to post regularly.

EvilEye

Is this still going? If so I am willing to play a bisexual girl if there is another girl who is will to go that route with me.

I understand you want a boy but really, at this point I think you should just take what people are willing to offer.
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

MzHyde

MagicalMayham

That can work, EvilEye just post your Char and we can start.

EvilEye

Name: Lexi Samonie
Orientation: Bi Sexual
Stereotype: Cheerleader
Grade: Senior
Reason In Detention:
Appearance: Lexi is slim and willowy with short curly chestnut brown hair and silver gray eyes. Her lips are naturally red lips, she stands 5'6 and weighs a delicate 120.
Personality:WIP
Family:
Father: Josef Samonie, 50, retired marine, strict
Mother: Judith Samonie, 45, House wife and fashion designer, Uppity and rude.
Siblings:
Carol Samonie, 24, Teacher, the 'perfect' child
Lancelot Samonie, 13, Student, soft spoken and nervous.
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

MagicalMayham

Finish her but accepted.

So my dearies, where should I place this? I know group and I was thinking light but I want to make sure we are in consensus before posting.

persephone325

Quote from: MagicalMayham on October 25, 2013, 09:38:40 PM
Finish her but accepted.

So my dearies, where should I place this? I know group and I was thinking light but I want to make sure we are in consensus before posting.

That sounds fine to me. I don't see this as being too non-con or BDSM like.
I don't know.

MagicalMayham

Ok :) And I should probably modify my last post because EE had sent me a message earlier with the finished version.... So... I will post an opener later or early tomorrow.

EvilEye

Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous