a willing participant

Started by Sinful, June 12, 2010, 09:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinful

i have an ongoing story im writing by myself i would like to turn it into a rp, i dont mind if you are female or male it does not matter,

although i am willing to relinquish my male character if anyone would like to do that..

if i have any takers let me know and ill post my story up
{{ Sinful Angel}}

Ferret

Intriguing. May I read the story before deciding?
Shiny Collection: 19

Sinful

of course.....

The streets were deserted as a dark figure creeps slowly between the buildings. Her bare feet barley touching the ground with each step as she glides along the pavement. The black skintight leather pants and matching corset make her almost invisible in the night. She slips in and out of shadows toward the middle of town where some kind of festival was taking place. The soft wind blows across her face and she inhales the scent of humans (like an aphrodisiac to her) the bloodlust atempts to consume her mind. She shakes her head fighting the urges. Her long black hair hanging loose falls into her face as she reaches the crowd; it hides the ice blue of her eyes from the bright of the lights.
Making her way through the crowd, she searches for that one scent stronger than the others. She passes teenagers, adults laughing, scolding their children, looking intensely into each face and reading each feature. She stops short as she sees another lone figure much like her in the crowd. The man before her dressed like her opposite, wearing a white tee shirt and blue jeans, looks up and looks her directly in the eyes. They stand there staring at each other as the world continues around them.
              The streets were deserted as a dark figure creeps slowly between the buildings. Her bare feet barley touching the ground with each step as she glides along the pavement. The black skintight leather pants and matching corset make her almost invisible in the night. She slips in and out of shadows toward the middle of town where some kind of festival was taking place. The soft wind blows across her face and she inhales the scent of humans (like an aphrodisiac to her) the bloodlust atempts to consume her mind. She shakes her head fighting the urges. Her long black hair hanging loose falls into her face as she reaches the crowd; it hides the ice blue of her eyes from the bright of the lights.
           Making her way through the crowd, she searches for that one scent stronger than the others. She passes teenagers, adults laughing, scolding their children, looking intensely into each face and reading each feature. She stops short as she sees another lone figure much like her in the crowd. The man before her dressed like her opposite, wearing a white tee shirt and blue jeans, looks up and looks her directly in the eyes. They stand there staring at each other as the world continues around them.
             She heaves from the pain breathing in deep breaths, her lungs not use to it makes her clutch her chest..and wheeze.

"whh..what...is..happp..ining to...me?"

Jacob stands in the darkness watching his soulmate become human. His heart pounding all he wanted to do was run to her and hold her through her pain . he takes another step back and whispers softly through the night, "you are becoming mine...." and disapears.

1 year later

Jacob sucks in a hearsh breath as a solid body slams into him. he looks down at the petit woman in his arms and gasps. "lilth" he breaths as she slowly looks up at him. As she sees his face her eyes begin to water. "you?" she slowly reaches up and softly touches his chisled face. "your real??" she whispers.
His arms tighten around her pulling her close and softly they both begin to weep. as one they both feel as if suddenly the world makes so much sence, as if they were whole again.

" how? how did you make me human?" she asks suddenly. "i have to know how and why??!!"

"because you are my soulmate and to be mine, you must be human be fore you change into the greater being you will become, you are the savior of the human race, with out you the world will suffacate and die." he slowly lets go. "there is this profacy....."
{{ Sinful Angel}}

Sinful

{{ Sinful Angel}}