Bi-threesome. Looking for male(s) and/or one female! [VAN]

Started by Mia Silver, September 25, 2009, 08:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Silver

Hi everyone!
I've been thinking about a story I'd like to RP and am looking for two partners.

Plot:
Ann and Ron have been room-mates for years. As Ron is homosexual, they thought it wouldn't be a problem to live together and that sexual tension between them would be kept at a minimum. And it worked! At least in the beginning.
They loved to hang out together in bars and night clubs. When people saw them, they thought they were a couple so they were hardly ever bothered and were free to choose their conquest for the night. Sometimes they were both hitting on the same guy, but they always managed to solve the matter peacefully.
But as time went by, Ann became more and more attracted to Ron. She tried to convince him several times to sleep with her, just to try, but he always refused, insisting he is only interested in guys and that it would never change.
One day they both meet Tom in a bar. The three of them talk for a while and get along very well. But they all realize that something is awkward.
Tom can't get his eyes off Ann. Everything about her is beautiful, he loves her smile, her eyes... but he sees that she is only interested in her room-mate.
Ann isn't at all interested in Tom. Sure he is a nice guy, but not the kind she would sleep with. And she sees how Ron is looking at him...
Ron feels very attracted to Tom, but sees he has eyes for Ann only.
They continue to talk, and gradually come to the same conclusion. It is Tom that first suggests that he would like to know how it is to be with a guy, just once. It was a lie of course, but right now he was ready to do anything to get to their apartment.
He quickly adds: "I'm just curious, but I wouldn't dare to try it. I think I would be uncomfortable."
Ann: "And if I'm here too, would it help you be more comfortable while you try it with Ron?"
Tom: "I don't know... maybe"
Ron: "Really Ann? You would do that?"
Ann: "Yes Ron, but I think that if Tom is trying bisexuality, it would be only fair that you try it too! With me!"
They finally agree to go back to Ann and Ron's place, and on their way they all wonder if it is really a good idea. Each one of them will have sex in a way they don't like, just to be with the one they want. How will this threesome end?

General rules:
I'll put this RP in the light section rather than NC. The characters will try to convince themselves that this is consensual sex, but whatever position they are in, at least one of them won't be satisfied.
I'd prefer that the 3 characters don't change their perspective, i.e. the guys don't become bisexual, and the girl stays only attracted to her room-mate. I want to keep the (gentle!) struggle between them for as long as possible.
I'm not a very skilled writer (English isn't my first language) and don't expect the others to be, but a few lines per post is the minimum required. Please no single liners!
I'd expect at least 1-2 posts per week
Please only describe what your character is doing and let the others react. I don't like it when my character is controlled my someone else, especially when I know that I would have reacted differently!

Characters:
I can play any of the 3 characters, and don't mind if there is a guy playing a girl or a girl playing a guy.
The names can be changed (I have little imagination in the matter ;) ). Please answer in this thread with the character that you would like to play and a small description.
I don't expect any bondage/domination/rape, each of the characters know they have to accept what is happening to them just to be with the one they want.
This is not a first come - first serve. I'd like to select a triplet of players that could match, so I may choose not to select some of you that answer on this thread. Sorry...
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet

Mia Silver

What character would you be interested in, Decrepitdan?
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet

Decrepitdan

I was thinking Tom. As for the physical description I would use, I would cast him as a slightly over six foot tall, perhaps six foot one inches tall at the most. He would possess dishwater blonde hair, and have a nearly burnished tan in stark contrast to the tiny sun bleached blonde hairs that covered him. He would be someone used to manual labor, toned, but not actually toned to the point of being too muscular. I toyed with him having a slight pot belly, being single as he is, but im not sure about that. 
I would probably wish to change his name to Travis, just a weird little wrinkle.
      Are you set on them not enjoying their off pairing entirely? Or just not switching sexualities?

Mia Silver

zemo8801

if someone does not in on this or back out after a while i could give this a try sounds like a fun idea. just let me know all right i hope to hear from you and if not i hope everyone has fun.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Mia Silver

Okay Queen, you'll play the girl and I'll play the gay (my first! :D)
Any idea on how you'll play her?

Queen of Blades

i was thinking something along the lines of a nerd when she firsts meets Ron, but he slowly wants to bring her out of her shell. Thats why the feelings develop for him

Mia Silver

ok. I'd like to start playing the meeting at the bar first, if it's ok with you two. I doesn't have to happen exactly as I described here ;)