Neighbors [M/F] [VAN]

Started by Merlyn, April 29, 2009, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlyn

Ok, what I have in mind is a 18 year old guy, who has a crush on his next door neighbor.  He is rather naive and inexperienced.  Not to mention never expecting to get the girl of his dreams, who happens to live next door. 

Now there are a couple ways I see this working out. 

Either they have been friends since they were little, and something just sorta sparks.
One of them just moved in.
She is more popular and somehow they ended up having to talk and spend a little time together.
Or, they both have feelings for each other, and were both oblivious to the others shared feelings.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

*nabs*  First scenario ok?

[Also, when i get back to my computer I'll ping you on IRC if you're there to work out ooc stuff.]

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Merlyn

Sure.  ;D wow, you must really like that scenario, that was fast.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

And I'm finally finding ones i like before other people...lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.