MMMxF Farm ( ex Beast)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 22, 2010, 07:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Ok so my idea is basically this girl is running away and she has walked a long time. It starts to rain and she finds this barn to stay in, she falls asleep only to be awaken by the farm hands who decide to have some fun with her. They decide to keep her around to take the edge off of some of the animals and themselves. They treat her kind of like an animal making her stay in the barn, or the kennels or the pig pen until they want to use her.

So that's basically it. It can be MMM MMF or any variation of it.  Is fine with me.

Wolfy

Hmm...Interesting. o3o...*shrugs and tosses his hat in to play as one of the animals*

sinoraa

I to am interested. Either to play the girl, or one of the animals. Could play one of the captors to i think, but not a male one.

Kate

im happy to play a captor ! :)

pm me if thats ok :)

LongN4

I'd like to play as a captor, or maybe a innocent buxom police officer who just happens to stumble across the farm.......
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

DigitLninja

I'm interested. I'll play one of the captors.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*