Sentences you simply refuse to write/say

Started by Captain Maltese, May 20, 2011, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I just thought of another - is double posting frowned on ...hmmm... I'll chance it.

I really dislike it when people start to say something and then hit you with, "nevermind".  I might do it when I'm teasing, but in a serious conversation (rl/chat/whatever) it's rather annoying.  Just say it already!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Psypher

I can never seem to say:
"I love you"

Maybe I'm immature,  I don't know.  It just never feels right.  Maybe one day I'll meet someone I can say that to with meaning.

Starlequin

"I don't know what to do." - I don't even get out of bed without some kind of plan, no matter how much it might suck.

"Why don't you think of something?" - I admit i have issues here and its not personal, but I probably wouldn't trust anything you came up with without exhaustive analysis anyway.

"I'm helpless." - The states of helplessness and consciousness are mutually exclusive.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Captain Maltese

"You are retarded." There are so many things wrong with that sentence that I don't know where to start.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories