Sith-War Era Star Wars Game GM?

Started by Bayushi, May 21, 2005, 08:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie C. Barney

I was talking about 3D in a Cliche', I just can't do a Jedi without all the rules in the West End system but have other options that aren't so complicated.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, that was all about. Your main profession cliche covers up force power usage in ALL respects and I give the DC wich you need pass when you use force. A Jedi Guardian is more adept using force in combat than councilor and councilor is more adept at healing and using force non-offensive ways basically. So are you more diplomatic or more melee type of Jedi (same goes generally lightsaber figthing) ;).

Lilian

I'd love to join as well! Is there any forum set up for this game already? And are you definitely going to run it, Zaer? I'm sorry, it's just difficult sometimes to look through exactly what's happened through a game forum. I'm still trying to sort through the star wars games. >.>

I'd certainly be willing to play a jedi, perhaps a neutral force in the game who is found out by the Sith. One who hides herself, a lone ranger amongst the two fighting factions. <grins>

Zaer Darkwail

There is forum already. In the NC: Normal Systems.

Bayushi

Personally, I very much dislike WEG version of Star Wars, and think that maybe we should go with the Cliche's, even though I have not yet looked at them.

And it is a Consular, not a Councilor.... ^^

*hugs*

Zaer Darkwail

I just post that in NC: Normal Systems we do have already OOC thread and characther sheet thread, but at moment are voting wich system we do use. DO we use Cliches or D6 jedi rules :).

Vice

Quote from: Akiko on May 21, 2005, 08:13:14 AM
Hi, I just get to see the new Star Wars movie, and would love to have a Heavy Adult Themed Star Wars game based in the time at the beginning of the Republic, when the Jedi fought the Sith enmasse.

Unlike the movies, in these early days, there were often hundreds, maybe thousands, of Sith Lords, until Sith Lord Exar Kun changed things and made it a rule for there only to be two: A Master and Apprentice.

I feel that if a Sith capture a Jedi, the Sith do many evil, horrible, sex things to the Jedi, especially if Jedi is a woman. Which would make the game a "Heavy Content" game.

I ask if anyone like to GM such a game? I play in one before, on Yahoo!Groups, with email, but I think game like that work good here.

Not to be a noodge...but I'd make a small correction there....Exar Kun invented the dual-bladed lightsaber, and had only one apprentice...but this was more a matter of not having/making time to get more. It wasn't a rule until Darth Bane, who created the rule after Sith in-fighting led to a desperate "thought bomb" attack that killed a large number of Jedi, and all of the sith except him.  :)

Don't mind me, I used to run Star Wars, so I had to learn this stuff. Incidentally, I'd love to play in a game like this.

Bayushi

Okay! So sorry about mixup! I thank you for correction!

I would love play in that era!

*look at Zaer* Pwease?!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Akiko on June 06, 2005, 04:19:46 PM
Okay! So sorry about mixup! I thank you for correction!

I would love play in that era!

*look at Zaer* Pwease?!

Just post in OOC thread so that we get finaly make the decision about the rule system so that everyone can post their charsheets ;). Are there anybody else joining up now?

Vice

I'm a big star wars fan...if there's room, I'd love to join.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vice on June 07, 2005, 04:28:49 AM
I'm a big star wars fan...if there's room, I'd love to join.

There is room ;).

Vice

I just checked it out...sadly, I don't know anything about D6 Star Wars, and I don't want to slow things down. Guess I'll sit this one out.  ;)

Zaer Darkwail

We are about to decide do we use D6 rules or cliches :P. So rules are not decided yet.

Lilian

Vice, please dont feel as if you'll be slowing anything down. The game hasnt even begun and if D6 rules are chosen, most of us will have to learn them from scratch. I never even knew they existed before they were brought up as a system choice.

By the way, just to let everyone know again, the game forum for this game, where to cast your vote, etc. etc.

http://forums.elliquiy.com/index.php?board=68.0

That's it. ^.^