A physiological experiment ( a college, slave type rp Needing Doms)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 09, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

There was a notice placed at Oakland University:

Wanted Students to take place in a physiological experiment. This experiment is to study the effects of certain relationships. You would be paid 50 dollars a week and have free room and board for the rest of the semester. Anyone wanting more information should contact Miss Winter in the physiology department

The experiment

The experiment is to test certain roles and relationships mostly a slave master relationship.
Students would randomly be picked to be a slave or a master and be paired together.
They would live in a one room apartment complex outside of the campus
Students are still expected to go to there other classes.
A Master student can  not keep his slave from attending their classes
The slave student is expected to follow the master students orders or punishment by the master will be received
The Master can not permanently  hurt the slave
The Slave can not have sex or any body modifications such as tattoos or pricings without written consent done in the Teachers office.

The story is in a modern setting and will start with all the students meeting in the physiologist teachers office to discuss the experiment and be paired up.

Anyone is welcome to play

[img]( place a picture of your character here [/img]

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Sexual preference [/b]
[b]Major[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]A little but about myself [/b]
[b]Ons[/b]
[b]Offs[/b]
[b]Master or Slave [/b]

Caehlim

Interesting idea.

Would it actually be randomly determined out of game, or would people be choosing what would be selected for their character in the OOC?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

abandoneddolly

Caehlim

I'm potentially interested, but it depends on whether there's anyone else interested in doing an M/M pairing and whether that will fit within the context of the game. But it's a really fascinating idea and I'm keen to see how it would go.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

abandoneddolly

I have no problem with there being an M/M pairing if someone else wants to.
It will depend on who else has interest in this idea.

Lynnette

I'm curious about the game, but I have yet to decide if I think it'll work out in a group-game nature. As it is written now, it might as well have been a bunch of 1on1 games in a group thread.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Letrixia

abandoneddolly

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 09, 2014, 02:31:56 PM
I'm curious about the game, but I have yet to decide if I think it'll work out in a group-game nature. As it is written now, it might as well have been a bunch of 1on1 games in a group thread.

Yes it dose sort of come off that way but I have played other group games on here that had a 1on 1 sort of feel to it. I'm trying to come up with a way where that wont happen to much in this rp and am up for suggestions. The only thing I can think of right now is that you could interact with the others during school hours or at the common area of the apartments or maybe one group invites another group over for the evening or something like that.

LimitlessNikkie

I'm interested.

A way to bring everyone together might be through group scenes lead by the teacher to test different theories on the different pairing and how a group dynamic changes the dynamic of the pair, things like that. Just an idea.

Letrixia

I have an idea, how about this. Two groups Slaves and Masters (or mistress), slaves can serve any master or mistress but can only be serving one at a time.

LimitlessNikkie

Personally I prefer the previous idea of an established pair. But that's just me I'm good either way.

eBadger

Interesting, would like to see some more about how this is going to be a group.  Also, how are we dealing with the inevitable dropouts?

I'd suggest a "random" reassignment at intervals - those who want to stick together can do so, those who want to swap or lost partners can as well. 

Any plans for 'events' or anything organized plot-wise, or is this pure sandbox?

LimitlessNikkie

Letrixia

abandoneddolly

It will be mostly sandbox
I like the idea of random reassignments

Astrofig

Sounds like fun. Sort of Milgram taken to the most extreme conclusion. Also, did you mean physiological or psychological? Physio deals with the body (It's the 'P' in A&P, Anatomy and Physiology, the study of the body and how all its different parts work) whereas psychology deals with the workings of the mind.

azzmeister89

WildStallionNYC

definitely interested and would like to throw my hat in...
I like the ideas to make this some more of a group game, whether it be we all attend a class together...
or group parties, something.
Or the pairings change every few weeks...
just some ideas.

Lynnette

I'm not saying the very 1on1-like nature is a bad thing, but at least to me, it defeats the purpose of group-playing.

As for alternatives, I personally don't have many alternatives for sexual interactions, I see little leeway to stray aside from the 1on1 nature since it's meant to be singular relationships. Social interactions are fine, it should be no problem to include social interactions. Between classes, hanging out after school etc. However, it's a lot harder to sleep around, with all of these established relationships.

By the way, I felt like asking, how long would this have gone on for our characters? Would it be just starting, or would it have gone on for a while?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Astrofig on September 09, 2014, 09:53:11 PM
Sounds like fun. Sort of Milgram taken to the most extreme conclusion. Also, did you mean physiological or psychological? Physio deals with the body (It's the 'P' in A&P, Anatomy and Physiology, the study of the body and how all its different parts work) whereas psychology deals with the workings of the mind.

physiological I just cant spell apparently

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 10, 2014, 09:10:20 AM

By the way, I felt like asking, how long would this have gone on for our characters? Would it be just starting, or would it have gone on for a while?

It will just be starting. The start will be where they are meet at the teachers office to discuss the experiment get paired things like that. So its just starting and they don't really know what there getting into yet.

TheHangedOne

I think the idea of group scenes to see how it changes the relationship dynamics would work out great. And there's nothing saying that two or more groups can't get together to just hang out, and talk about stuff, while being waited on by the loyal submissives.

I'm definitely interested. Male sub only.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

abandoneddolly

There's been enough interest that I went ahead and added character sheets.

I just realized I forgot to add sexual preferences so I just added it to the character sheet.

TheHangedOne

Name Erik Schuhart
Age 24
Sexual preference Straight
Major Philosophy
Personality Erik can best be described as having a fae personality. He has a multitude of facets, both bright and dark, serious and comical. An intellectual first and foremost, he can at times be dismissed as a silly geek or nerd.  He has a strong sense of curiosity.
A little but about myself   The world is a vastly complex place, and I want to understand as much of it as possible. What I know, thus far, is that I practically know nothing. Regular sex is really boring and uninspired. Cooking is the best form of science in existence.  There's a lot of shit in the world, so I try to keep things bright, even if that means making myself into the fool.
Ons Being tied up, being dominated, well endowed women, service oriented submission.
Offs Gore, scat, watersports.
Master or Slave Slave
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

abandoneddolly

Name Caroline Winter
Age 35
Sexual preference Straight
Major N/A  Professor in Phycology
Personality Caroline Knows what she wants and will do what she has to get it. Usually what she wants is the pursuit of some kind of knowledge. Her students sometimes have called her strict, but those that do in her opinion lack the passion for Phycology.
A little but about myself I graduated from Oakland University and went straight to work as a teacher here. I have  worked hard since then working my way up to the head of the department. I am a  very work centered and dose not have time in my  life for relationships or any of that nonsense.
OnsShe likes people more for there minds then bodies, and as far as sexual ons go she's more into vanilla sex.
Offs  being told what to do, anything to extreme.
Master or Slave Neither head of the experiment

Letrixia

Name Kathleen 'Kat' Williams
Age 21
Sexual preference Bisexual
Major Graphic Design
Personality Kat is confident about herself, she knows what she wants and always does her best to get it. She has never given up on anything in her life. She is the type of girl that can seem to be the perfect little girl for your parents but in the bed she is a firecracker. She doesn't like to get dominated at all and usually she is the one tying people up.
A little but about myself My parents are head of departments in the movie industry, however since little they knew my real passion was special design and making special effects for movies and the like. They sent me to the university and paid for it in hopes that I make myself one of the best Graphic Design artist out there knowing that once I get my head around something nothing can make me back down.
Ons Boys, Girls, Computers, Dominating someone, Tying people up, Having fun.
Offs Rude people, Dominant people (other than herself), Spicy food, Snakes (phobia).
Master or Slave Mistress