News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Pony Girls Story

Started by Haibane, December 13, 2010, 07:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Inspired by this image (Warning! NSFW!) I want to play a female who is acquired by a master and made into a pony. Do they meet at some sort of auction? At a BDSM club where she is sold? Or is she merely his secretary in a very vanilla office setting and he leads her into a spiralling descent towards submission and perversion?

The details of the 'why' are not imporant to me as long as whatever we decide is consistent and believable.

This is clearly a fantasy world, yet based closely on our own. I could try to define the reasons why naked bound pretty women (and men - I would like horseboys to be in this setting as this couple are not alone in pony-playing; the perversion is common in this world) are used as beasts of burden, transport and pleasure but I'm not sure the story requires it - we can just let the setting exist and go with it.

The world is our modern world, contemporary in every way except that ponygirls and horseboys are allowed in law. Why? Who knows... (see above). What I want to explore in this story are themes of BDSM (obviously) but focusing on D/s, bondage, flagellation, objectivisation, non-consensual sex and a couple of extreme elements such as possibly scat and watersports and bestiality. The Master and his ponygirl may or may not be in a loving relationship and may or may not enjoy sex out of the pony/owner setting. The girl could be his 24/7 slave and service him in numerous ways but I'd like the pony play to be the main focus of the story.

Anal sex is a must as is costume play and since I seem to be permanently in the mood for huge cocks these days, your character will be extremely well hung - and black if you wish. My girl will be petite, though curvaceous. I'm happy to make her white, Asian or black though if you choose a black male I'd prefer a slim small white blonde girl because the contrast excites me.

Another element I enjoy is humiliation in public and while we can assume the law allows women and men to be bound and displayed naked in public as ponies I would like the law to be newly passed so that only a few are so in use at the start of the story. Being naked in public for my girl in this story will be as embarrassing and humiliating as though it were our real world. This condition though will excite her a great deal.

As my male partner you must be fully familiar with pony play as a fetish and equally obviously enjoy it. I would like you please to also be a skilled writer with the ability to narrate and describe scenes and details with an overflowing imagination that will be used to take these two characters through an interesting, varied and deliciously filthy and depraved story. If you take a look at my typical posts you'll see I usually write at length and in considerable detail. If you can match me in those I'll be delighted.

You can show an interest here or send me a PM, but please view my O/Os first to check that we are compatible.

Thank you!

EDIT: Picture link was broken. Now fixed (put it on Elliquiy's Wiki pages).

Haibane

Thank you so much to everyone who made an enquiry about this game. I'm in discussions with someone over it, hashing out some details so unless something drastic happens then I think this story is now taken.

Once again, thank you.