Gekido's Looking for Stories [Reboot]

Started by Gekido, August 09, 2012, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

Good Day:
My name is Gekido and I am here in search for roleplays, I made one however I did not felt good with it so here is my second version. I am a 28 years old male, I am a writer however I am horrible at playing my own gender. Reason why I come here, I usually write female however I am planning to change that. It’s not that I cannot play male, trust me I can however I just have more experience with female. I consider myself a switch, which means submissive or Dominant I could do either of them just fine. I write this in a paragraph so people actually have to read this in order to understand me buahahaha I am evil, right?.

Okay here we go to what you want to know, I can play any gender and with any gender. That means that I really don’t mind if you are male or female since what I value is the character. Sure if you want to know me better feel free to add me to yahoo. Now that’s out of the question let’s talk kinks … I love incest, I just love a good smut incest story. I also like school themes, teacher and student? Sure!. However try to get me with Scat and I will never talk to you again, that is a big turn off for me. Bestiality it’s also something I cannot tolerate and so it’s gore and vore. The only way I am doing the last two things is if there is a vampire rp and the need is there to make the scene worthwhile.

I value plot over anything, give me a good plot and I will be yours. Sex it’s fine now and then but it gets boring after awhile, give me a good plot and I will be happy. So now what you were waiting for, the plots.

Gekido

Plots

Knight
Rape Victim, Romance, Plot

There is a rumor going around the small town of New Falls about a serial rapist. He targets young woman and rapes them, abuses them and break their will. He targets and capture your character, she spent weeks at the mercy of this man, she was raped and beaten almost to death each time she did something wrong. He broken her and made her his, however the police was near his lead and finally after two month of the kidnapping police break through his place and manages to rescue you. Almost beaten down to death the last thing you see it's the eyes of a cop looking at you and leaning close to you, his last words are... "You are safe".

You wake up in a hospital, your bruises were treated and your body it's in pain. You see besides you and notice a man sitting on the couch next to you asleep. You recognize him as the cop that rescued you, the long recovery process now starts with you only trusting this man, the man that rescued you.

OOC: I will play multiple characters, your family and doctors as well as the cop that rescued you.

Gekido

Blackmail
Blackmail, NC, Humiliation, Orgy

Your character it's the school queen, she knows how to get the best out of everything and doesn't think that a person has what it takes to ever defy her. However what would happen when she gets a online e-mail with pictures of her having sex and the threat of sending those pictures to all school. She knew that she slept with a few teachers which meant they getting fired and she failing the grade and becoming the laugh about of the school. She is given tasks to do everyday, each task humiliate her in a lot of ways, would she ever discover who is blackmailing her?.

I will serve as the storyteller, I will play all npcs and every person she encounters during her trials.

Gekido

Gamer Girl
Romance, Plot, Kinky Sex

There is a new girl in town, her body it's beautiful and sexy. However they noticed something, she was a Geek!. That was something that the bullies would not let her go that easily. After the first class the bullies surround her and began to try and rape her. However the must unusual guy came to her rescue, he pushed the first guy out of the way and with a bat beat the other one grabbing their attention and letting her run while he got beaten. The next thing he knew the bullies made him faint and still they kept beating him. The next day he arrives at school with a broken arm and still looked after her. What would happen when she discovers that the person who saved her was beaten badly.

Gekido

Haunted
Supernatural, Nc, Action, Plot

You been kidnapped for the past eight weeks, you been raped constantly and abused like never before. You see the man that kidnapped you do horrible things, kidnap other girls and then eat them. Hang girls from the ceiling by shoving a hook through her neck and the like, however you still remain alive. However when the creature with body of a man goes to get you a man burst in and kills the creature. He frees you and as you faint takes you to his home and takes care of your wounds. He seems to know very well what is going on, as he tells you what happened you realized something... you want to help!. So you beg him to train you until he finally gives up and does. Now both of you go into the road killing and destroying supernatural beings and trying your best to survive as you develop a relationship.

Gekido

Serving My Queen
Domination, Bondage, Humiliation

Jason has been interested on bdsm ever since he was a young adult. He never found the right girl to serve, during his life he always worked out getting his body into max shape. Going online he left a profile there in a fetish website meant to join people together. What he didn't knew was that his best friend was also on this and she (or he) was a dominant. Your char sends mine a message and they meet, imagine my chars surprise when he notices your character it's his new owner?.

Gekido

Loving my Teacher
Vanilla, Action, Plot

Your Character is a new girl that just arrived in China, she knows the language but not very well. The first day of working she leaves at night. The street her house is on it’s supposed to be safe, however after a few nights of working she gets attacked. Five men sorround her and brutally rape her beating her almost to death. With her sight groggy she thinks she is going to die when something happens. A man arrives and beats every rapist with little to no trouble. The last thing she remembers before blacking out it’s his face as he asked if she alright.

Waking up a few hours later she finds herself in a very comfortable bed, the outside of the house looks more and more like a beautiful scenery outside. When you realize you notice you aren’t in your house and that you are naked and laying on a comfortable bed. The guy that rescued you comes in with some food and treats your wounds until you are fine. However you still feel afraid and when the times comes for you to leave you cannot do it, so you do the next best thing, you beg him to teach you how to fight. After awhile of convincing him you managed to get through to him. You begin to fall in love with this man and would do anythng to get him.

Gekido

Stranded
Survival, Romance, Action, Drama, Plot Driven, Incest

They were brother and sister, they loved each other and always had feelings for each other far stronger than those of a sibling. A trip to Hawaii would prove to be something they would regret. During the trip the plane went through a storm and then dropped down in the middle of a island. Nobody managed to survive except them. They now face their biggest challenge of all, trying to survive the island while trying to keep their own feelings and hormones in check. However nobody knows who would win, the island? or the love they have for each other.

- There would be no beach at start, they will land in the middle of the island.
- If you don't want incest we can change it a bit so they are friends or something.
- Supernatural things can be added to this, dinosaurs or stuff like that to make it more interesting.
- This has a ending, however it will be something we both would agree on.