Owl needs worrrrrrds M/f games!

Started by Owl, October 02, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl

I NEED  MY GAMES TO BE AT LEAST 60 PERCENT STORY AND PLOT, 40 OR LOWER SEX. I LIKE SEX BUT PLEASE, I CANNOT HAVE A PLOT BASED ON SEX. I CAN'T. IT TAKES AWAY THE MYSTERY FOR ME

I want online, long,  detailed role-play with men who can play a variety of characters and situations.  I have to really like an anthro character to play with him, and I don't tend to play anthros myself except on very rare occasions when you really catch my interest but I'll do if the story is good enough.  Right now i do have a couple of anthro characters I REALLY want to play, one of which has something akin to a brother I'd really like someone else to play for me lol.  I also have tons of humanesque characters that need exorcised/exercised. Message me for more info there.

As a clarification yes, totally okay with sex in games, but sex games with substance and plots and worlds and long involved fun stories, and and and....right.  Hopping on a man's dick is awesome but I need a little more than just that. :D I'm a bit of a linguaphile ;D 

I am  happy to offer a sample of my roleplaying, and would like one from you so we can make sure we mesh before we begin.

My turn-offs:  'isms',  intolerance, zealot-ism (even if we share spiritual beliefs), drama, spite, prudishness, whatever the (extreme) opposite of prudishness is, and clinginess.

Turn ons: Intelligence, a moderately impressive vocabulary, a love of writing, emotional maturity, and creativity. I believe my signature has a link to my ons/offs ;)

I have a few game ideas in mind but please feel free to bring me some of your own ;D   If you feel like playing my chara's twin let me know and i'll tell you about him. Also I've got another chara I'd love someone to play for me if you're into dragons with human-ish forms. I will link you to my charahub where they all happen to be when contacted :D

I FORGET TO CHECK THIS THING ALL THE TIME unless ive got an active game going, so if you want my attention your best bet is to grab me on any of the contact ims in my profile.
<3

I'm especially fond of military male characters by the way. ;)

Owl

I'm back after a long absence and I'd still love to find partners :)