Tokken Prodigy School (anime/hentai game) SEEKING TWO PLAYERS

Started by Sephora, July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephora

The Tokken Schooling Program

There exists a school for the brightest boys and girls of their generation.  It's doors have been open for a proud hundred years, established with the best of intentions (and incredibly generous donations).  The greatest prodigies the country has ever known, all  to be placed under one roof.  The worlds youngest and most promising mathematicians, musicians, artists, athletes, and inventors: all interacting and working off one another.   

Thoughts and Hopes in relation to character creation:

Prodigy type:  The main focus here is making it varied.  I am pulling a little bit from Dangan Ronpa here in the sense that your character can be ANY kind of prodigy.  Yes, there are prodigies in art and music, but why CAN'T there be a prodigy in writing, or in baseball, or in fashion?  Have fun with it.  I want there to be as many different types of prodigies represented as possible.  So at least when we start out, I would rather that we get a good mix before doubling up.  For example, if we already have one art prodigy who specializes in sculpting, I'd rather we try out some new things before having another art prodigy who specializes in water colors. 

Country of Origin:  I love the idea of making this game as widespread globally as possible.  On that end, I would prefer it if characters come from a wide variety of countries, but their background be just from one.  IE: Your character being born in England, but your Mother being Japanese and your Father being American isn't going to fly.  I am perfectly fine with multiple characters being from the same country.

Character Sheet Example

Name: Georgette "Gigi" Lemaire

Prodigy Type: Music (violin)

Personality: Gigi is an extremely shy and nervous sort of girl.  She is incredibly shy and is quick to bow down to those with more authority than her, or those who simply possess a louder voice.  A big fan of cute and feminine things, she is actually rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky when she gets to do something that she really enjoys.  Not used to being around people, the few people who Georgette does manage to befriend have her undying loyalty and gratitude.  There is a very real part of Georgette who believes that people are doing her a favor when they are kind to her.

Country of Origin: France

Background:Gigi discovered an innate ability to read music at an incredibly young age (and in fact learned how to read music before she learned how to read or write).  Her parents, upon discovering Gigi's gift, became extremely focused on utilizing her potential.  Choosing the violin for her, she started practicing at the age of 5. Most of Gigi's early childhood was spent indoors practicing.  They home schooled her, allowing them to focus even more of her time on music.  While her parents were never physically abusive, the love they bestowed upon Gigi was always conditional.  Whenever she made a mistake or gave a performance that was less than her very best, they expressed disdain and anger towards her.  By the time she enters the Academy, she has already toured globally, offering performances everywhere from Shanghai to Vienna.

Sexual Preferences: bi-curious

Appearance:

Rules:

1. Be respectful to yourself and other players.  This is a game.  We should be having fun.
2. No god-moding.  This is a game with characters who are incredibly gifted in one specific category, but even in that catagory they aren't gods. 
3. OOC chat should only take place in the OOC.
4. 1 post a week minimum, but if you need to take a leave of absence just inform the group and its fine
5.  Quality writing.  I expect a two paragraph minimum.  MINIMUM.

Other:
The game would start on the first day of the first year of schooling, so most characters would likely not know each other personally.  It makes a lot of sense for them to have heard of one another however. They would all have been sought out for the program (there is no way of actually applying.  You have to be chosen) but acceptance is completely voluntary. 

Accepted Characters/players

Tokyorose627

Amarlo

Are players able to play one of the school staff members?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Gilgameshian

March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Chrystal

This could be fun... possibly a prodigy in mathematics, or failing that, swimming!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Possibly interested, not set on what (s)he'd be a prodigy in (Who am I kidding, 99% chance it'll be a she), but I'll be thinking about it ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

JoanieSappho

I wanna play, but now I really not the best of times for me. I still want to try and get something together, though, a pretty fashion prodigy boy who's more than a bit feminine.
(AKA, totes a trap)

EDIT: Or violinist girl,a s I found a good image for that. Fashion if males to take advantage of him, violin otherwise, I think.

Teachers are possible? Doing that. I have a much stronger idea for a teacher. (I'm assuming teacher/student relations wouldn't be too heavily frowned on?)
Big, muscular and surprisingly motherly mature woman, probably a former sports prodigy herself. Also an excuse to use this picture. Full write up after I rest a bit.

picture

Nekos

I would love to play!  I will play a nerd boy/girl prodigy in robotics.
I really need to finish my O/o Screen, but until that point, here is my f-list page that has most of the stuff for it: https://www.f-list.net/c/nekosluagh

johnnyboyboy

Planting an interest flag here, will think about it more tomorrow after work :)
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Sephora

Alright,  I think more than enough interest has been established.

Feel free to make characters as students or teachers.

Send me your character sheets and lets have us some fun! 

Relikai

Annie

I sent out a math prodigy for approval, just letting you know.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

mai

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Inari

I will be submitting a gymnast who speciality is floor. (there are other types just to let you know. I had to research it myself!)

Moon Hound Hati

Throwing in my hat here too. Will work on a CS after I come back from vacation tomorrow.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Sephora

I realized I may have miscommunicated a little bit.  I love the people who have sent me pms with their characters, but anyone can feel free to post their character ideas right here on the thread.  I know I've actually come up with fun ideas before just by reading other peoples characters, I don't want to deprive. 

If you would prefer to talk to me in private and get character approval before posting your character, that is perfectly fine as well.  Whatever everyone is comfortable with. 

Sephora

Quote from: MissFire on August 16, 2016, 02:51:04 PM
So is it just sandbox or is there a storyline?

The answer to this question is yes.  I will be tossing minor events the story's way. Things like career day and other such themed events, but for the most part it will be a sandbox game.  Depending on the mix of characters that come up, I might also include a nice drama plot involving an  evil conspiracy.

pdragon

I'd be interested in making a prodigy in occult/physic studies if that would be acceptable.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Sephora

Joannie: I realized I never answered your question.  While it would undoubtably be a scandal in game, by all means have your teacher/student sexy fun. 

Pdragon:  Physics are different than occult.  You are going to have to pick one or the other, or make two characters.