Earth girls...I mean guys....are easy

Started by Hunter, October 10, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

This is probably one my odder ideas, and would need someone to actively oversee/direct the plot.   The basic premise is this:

All throughout the galaxy/universe/multi-verse are various groups of aliens who find themselves needing fresh genetic material in order.    It could be because of a shrinking population, new donors for cloning experiments, or what not.   So in order to secure the necessary supply, they've all come to Earth...at the same time.    So you have catgirls, doggirls, succubi, elves, and pretty much anything and everything else ever thought of.

Sorta like Cat Planet Cuties or To Love Ru.   The aliens have come....for our menfolk.

Zaer Darkwail

I would voice interest for such premise :)

Chaeronea

Sounds like fun :)   So, is there going to be an overarching plot like the conflict between the catgirls and the dogs in 'Cat Planet Cuties'? Or just random smut?

Mathim

Oh, I loved To Love-Ru, that whole story is hilariously adorable. Throwing more than one male protagonist into the mix would be an interesting twist on it, with other combination possibilities. I'd be interested too.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Hunter

I'm not really up to GMing this idea but Id certainly like to give it a spin as a player.    So the plot will be up to whomever takes on this crazy idea.    ;D