Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

FroreQueen

Quote from: Ms Gavane on March 06, 2014, 02:10:29 PM
Awesome avi,  FroreQueen.

Thank you! I don't have the heart to change it just yet.

| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

-Pets a Ser Der-

So, about those character portraits...

Ms Gavane

O/O

Peccavi

Character portraits?!?

Peccavi perks up, staring between the two.

-823!

Divine Tenacity

Oh yes, for the thingy we are discussing. -nods-

Peccavi

Well now I am curious. I want to know about the thingy. OOOH! Is it a roleplay? Are you two roleplaying? Make it a thread so I can stalk read!

-826!

Derwaysh

~Pets a lovely Midori back~

I am sending them your way, milady. Standby!

Of course, milady Peccavi! Would you like me to let you know when we have the thread set up? : )

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Oh yes, it is going to be quite the role play based on what we have been discussing so far.

-Strokes the Ser Der-

I await your choices anxiously, good sir!

Peccavi

As long as you both are fine with an audience, of course! I adore reading, especially when it's going to be between two people I heart!

-827!

Divine Tenacity

I AM HEARTED!! I heart you too!

-basks in the heart-ness of a Peccavi-

Derwaysh

I am hearted by a lovely lady Peccavi?

Day = Made!

A/A

Peccavi

You are! Both of you! I always smile when I see you in the AS threads!

-828!

Divine Tenacity

-Falls over feeling the love-

Milady, the feeling is mutual!

-turns to look at Ser Der-

Of course you already know what I feels for you!

Derwaysh

...I iz still speechless, milady Peccavi. <3

Of course, milady Midori! Where would would your "Ser" Derwaysh be without your wonderful energy and attention? ;D

A/A

KunoichiChloe

I know not any of you! but I shall add to the loves and hope to get to know you better in the future!  <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3  Hearts for all!

Peccavi

Hearts everywhere!

Hello Kunoichi!! Nice to meet you!

And Midori, Derwaysh- I have stalked both of you. ;) I actually want to write with the both of you but I am too busy and will lay in wait until I have time before bombarding you/serenading you until you give in to my whims!

-830!

Madame Professor

Runs through the room, placing kisses on all, before dashing out.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Divine Tenacity

Its another lady ninja!!! -points-

Hello, I am also familiar with the ways of a ninja! Do you ninja too? -Is now all excited-

-smiles softly at Peccavi- I don't mind being stalked by a pretty lady like you, mon cher! In fact it makes me blush, lots!

-Pulls Peccavi and Derwaysh into a cuddle pile, as an after thought, pulls the kunoichi in as well-

Love, love for all!

Derwaysh

Best of luck with your approval, milady KunoichiChloe!

Know that it would be such an honour writing with you sometime, milady Peccavi. Please feel free to PM me should you ever get the time or wish to run an idea by me. : )

Oh, milady Professor's kisses! Woot, woot!

~Cuddles happily with all the wonderful ladies~ ;D

A/A

Peccavi

Makes grabby hands at the Madame!

Noooooo! Don't leave!

She snuggles into the cuddle pile with a purr.

-812!

Divine Tenacity

What Der said! I would love to write with you one day!

-takes a closer look at the numbers-

THIS IS ALL WRONG!

The number should be -833!