News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Verasaille on April 13, 2015, 02:40:29 AM
I guess what I meant was what kind of special villager was James? Do we have to guess?

I think so? I guess it's to keep the element of mystery in the game.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

When you say normal villagers does that include those like ordinary werewolves or vampires? Otherwise the count for villagers should!d just be 9 instead of 9-10? Obviously vampires can't be killed during the night phase but for when they get lynched will it be under normal villager or special villager? What I'm getting from this is that James could possibly be a Werewolf that was killed in addition to the other special roles.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on April 13, 2015, 03:09:09 AM
When you say normal villagers does that include those like ordinary werewolves or vampires? Otherwise the count for villagers should!d just be 9 instead of 9-10? Obviously vampires can't be killed during the night phase but for when they get lynched will it be under normal villager or special villager? What I'm getting from this is that James could possibly be a Werewolf that was killed in addition to the other special roles.

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 12, 2015, 01:56:27 PM
    As day broke, the villagers left their homes once more to congregate in the village center and decide on a course of action. At least, most of them did. After a quick call, they noticed that two of them were missing, James Moriarty and Lady Lunarius. The search party didn't take long; both of them were found dead in their homes. Even worse, James Moriaty's belongings indicated that he may have been a huge help. He was a Special Villager indeed, or had been, at least. Lady Lunarius had much more common belongings, nothing usual for a Villager. It was a sad day to lose two of their own. Fueled by their desire for justice, a cry for the gallows rang out.

The Second Day Phase has begun!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game. All players are required to vote, though during this day, you can vote for no lynching. As before, please put all your votes in bold. Multiple posts, vote changing, and role playing is welcome as always, though please do not edit your posts. If you want to change your vote, please do so in a new post.

Players

Current Roles and Players

• Remiel
    • Blythe
    • James M
    • Silver
    • Moirae
    • persephone325
    • SunshineSparkle
    • yugi006
    • Leorobin
    • BAMF
    • Verasaille
    • LunaLilith22
    • Madame Professor
    • KatKwik
    • Strangefate
    • Queenie
    • Rafiki23
    • Lady Lunarius
    • EmyKat
    • AffablyEvil
    • Ceralilly

Potential roles remaining.

• 2-3 Werewolf players
    • 2 Vampires
    • The Seer
    • The Bodyguard
    • The Priest
    • The Shaman
    • The Diseased Villager
    • The Lycan
    • 9-10 Villagers
    [/list]
    [/spoiler]

Starting Roles
    Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 06, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

Roles

• 2 Werewolves
    • 1 Wolfman
    • 2 Vampires
    • The Seer
    • The Bodyguard
    • The Priest
    • The Shaman
    • The Diseased Villager
    • The Lycan
    • 10 Villagers

I would say that he has separated the "Specials" from the others. so it is 9-10 because a normal may or may not have died giving the loss or equality a minus one or plus one variation propensity....Then because the others are listed separately, it shows little change...because there is only a 1-0 chance of reduction which would make the list a harder to read through, but still effective as well :-)...I hope I am right, and not confusing LOL.

Either way here is a compare and contrast for those side by siders :-)
    I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

The villager that died could have been either a villager or the wolf man, which why there are currently 2-3 werewolf players, and 9-10 villagers. ^^

That's the main advantage the werewolves have, it's hard to pin exactly how strong they currently are. While vampires have night immunity, it's very easy to tell how far you have to go with them.
    A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Also, I can't help but feel a little talented in that I am so bad at code that I  manage to mess up the posts of other people when they quote me. You guys have to admit that's impressive.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 13, 2015, 08:55:12 AM
    Also, I can't help but feel a little talented in that I am so bad at code that I  manage to mess up the posts of other people when they quote me. You guys have to admit that's impressive.

LMAO no worries. I used to fix them, but Rafiki made fun of my OCD so I jus leave it LMAO!!!

xoxo
    I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Remiel

Also, ThatRPGuy, is there an Alpha Werewolf in this game?

If so, it could mean we have one more werewolf to worry about (a villager being turned).

Galactic Druid

Not this one. I think next game I run will be an alpha and the Gemini.

This game's baddies are 2 werewolves, 1 wolf man, and 2 vampires.

LunaLilith22

Was that... was that Markiplier playing Bill?

AffablyEvil

That was Mark Fisschbach, better known as Markiplier yes :)

Speaking of Markiplier, I recommend his game on Town of Salem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO5_xYssJe4

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

LunaLilith22

I hadn't realized he was doing so well for himself, acting along people who act for a living, even if only in a small part of a short quirky video.

persephone325

Everyone I know seems to really like him. I just can't get past how loud (and annoying) he comes off.

But, to each their own.
    I don't know.
    "Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

LunaLilith22

I enjoyed his playthrough of octodad but haven't gotten around to watching any of his other videos for about 6 months now, one of my closest friends watches him religiously and was excited to hear of the video when I told him.

persephone325

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on April 13, 2015, 06:13:53 PM
    I enjoyed his playthrough of octodad but haven't gotten around to watching any of his other videos for about 6 months now, one of my closest friends watches him religiously and was excited to hear of the video when I told him.

Yeah. I have a friend like that, too. She always talks about him every chance she gets. I just sit there and inside I'm like "Ugh... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
    I don't know.

Ceralilly

Quote from: persephone325 on April 13, 2015, 07:30:37 PM
    Yeah. I have a friend like that, too. She always talks about him every chance she gets. I just sit there and inside I'm like "Ugh... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Makes note NOT to do this. ^_^

Galactic Druid

Some RL drama got in the way of my mood tonight, so I'll be providing game updates tomorrow during lunch. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, I just really need a break tonight.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 13, 2015, 09:45:58 PM
    Some RL drama got in the way of my mood tonight, so I'll be providing game updates tomorrow during lunch. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, I just really need a break tonight.

Enjoy your breather honey. No Worries!

xoxo

Verasaille

Not a problem, Guy. Take a break and come back tomorrow with a smile!
    I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Remiel on April 13, 2015, 05:13:19 PM
    Also, everyone should watch this, if they haven't already.  It's great.

Love this video so much! Cracks me up every time. I love Kate Micucci.

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 13, 2015, 09:45:58 PM

Hope things are better tomorrow!
    The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
    Not currently available for new roleplays
    Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
    Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

yugi006

Galactic Druid

Good morning everyone, sorry for being such a drama llama last night. Once I go through this big ok stack if PMs and the game thread, I'll compose an update!

LunaLilith22

Don't worry abut it Guy, we all get it *consoling back pats*

Galactic Druid

Oh my gosh I love you guys. After scribbling notes and reading all the PMs I'm all cheered up. You guys are fun! <3