From Friends [MUL] [EX] [NC-H] - Looking for someone to step in with Rose!

Started by Federico, May 11, 2009, 09:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Federico

Still looking for a Rose player - the one who took that part started beautifully but was then devoured by Real Life, the horrid monster. PM or post here to candidate!

--- From Friends ----------------

It will be another boring evening, thought Veronica putting her headset on.

She would not be that lucky.

--- From Friends ----------------

A game for four. Choose a character from the next post. You will be given an objective and details about your motivation and objectives - that could conflict with the other's ones, of course.

Check the tags. The story is strictly human, a dark tale of stupidity, greed, madness and lust. [EX] and [NC-H].

The story happens in the length of one night, mostly inside the flat where Veronica and and the objectives of the others may conflict with yours.

I'll take the second male character, so I'm looking for another male and two female characters.
Back after a long while - Ons and Offs | I am a baladeur
He started to dine at Denny's | From Friends

Federico

-Veronica

Background: from a middle class family, Veronica is a good girl, the kind that wants to make her own path, be independent  from her family, and live a normal life (a rare character).

She share her house with Rose, has recurrent arguments with her on dish washing and bath cleaning. They often have Rose's boyfriend, Stephen - annoying buffoon - sleeping over.

-Rose

Rose is single minded determination but lacks fantasy. Meeting with Stephen changed her life. She's aware he is mentally unstable, but her life without his fantasies is a dull memory. She anxiously keeps pressing him to get new stimulations. And Stephen is so easy to manipulate.

-Stephen

Stephen is nervous, sparkling but unable to focus. He's full of ideas but often unable to pursue them. Rose, his girlfriend, still surprises him for her dedication and the seriousness that she attributes at all his ideas. Things that he just dreamed take shape thanks to her force.

-Nick

Nick is used to take what he wants, and that's something that always came easy. Never kept a job for more than six months, but still able to find some when he needs to; dealing in powder or pills when he needs real money, but on such an irregular base that he's never been caught; getting the woman he wants with flattery, smooth talk, and when all else fails with brute force. He usually manages even to scrape some money from them, then he dumps them - and still not a single one went to the cops.

FlaminGlory

Federico

Good! We need another two, one male for any of the characters and Rose - the bad girl  >:)

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Federico

Very good, Peace. That leaves Nick for me.

So we need only Rose now. Come in and play the bad girl!

Federico

TanaSilver

This sounds interesting, so I'd be interested in being Rose, if you still need her.
O/O

Federico

It's the first time in weeks I'm away for two days. I come back and a Rose seems to have blossomed.

Very well. I'll run tomorrow a quick PM round to see if the others are still in, then we start. Keep tuned!

Federico

Hello all. We are four and we could start, but it looks like PeaceThatPowerBrings will be away until the 16th. Next week I could be away too a few days.

My proposal is to wait for him, starting just when he'll be back. Please let me know if this is ok with the others -FlaminGlory and coglio001 - if we all are here after the 16th that could be a good time to start.

Fingers crossed.. bear with me!

TanaSilver

O/O

FlaminGlory

Federico

Here we are, with a few days delay. I've just sent you all your full profiles and objectives. My proposal for the posting order is:

Veronica
Nick
Rose
Stephen

If someone does not post for 2 days, then he might lose turn - the next poster decides (if the moment is not too critical, then please just move on.)

Federico

As you will have read, the story takes place in the apartment shared by Rose and Veronica. It could be a house as well.

If anyone has a drawing of an apartment - photos - or any other material that we could use, please post it.

If any of you has an account in Second Life, contact me - I could show a place where I have played this scenario already.

Federico

Ok, I sent IMs again and it seems that Peace will need another two weeks.

My proposal is

- wait a couple days to see if another player shows up
- then start anyway - I will play both male parts until Peace is free, and he will take his character from there, if still interested.

Tuesday I'll create the thread, I guess. Stay tuned!

FlaminGlory

Federico

Started!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40985.0

Veronica's turn. Please feed free to add whatever you feel useful to better define the character.

PeacethatPowerbrings

At this point I have just enough access to post again, if irregularly, so if you haven't filled my spot, I'll still do it.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Federico

I was holding your spot for you (I'd have posted only until your return). So you're welcome!

Federico

Bump. We've lost a Rose. Anyone has seen a Rose around?

Federico

The game goes suspended until we find a Rose - if ever, at this point. I'll give it another push when September arrives. Thank you all!