Pennsylvania Man Swipes Nintendo DS From Disabled Child

Started by Wolfy, May 14, 2011, 02:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

http://www.wpxi.com/news/27887217/detail.html

QuoteBEAVER COUNTY, Pa. -- Police said they arrested a man and charged him with stealing a video game system from a physically challenged child in Beaver County.

I don't..I just...

My faith in Humanity just went down a few points.  :-(

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Oniya

To make matters even worse, it wasn't just some random stranger.  The guy who swiped it was the kid's sister's boyfriend - someone who actually knew him.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Oniya

Quote from: MasterMischief on May 18, 2011, 09:32:26 PM
Like taking candy from a...wait...nevermind.

Have you ever actually tried that?  >_>

[noembed]Jamie Hyneman has.[/noembed]
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

little princess

Quote from: Oniya on May 14, 2011, 02:39:52 AM
To make matters even worse, it wasn't just some random stranger.  The guy who swiped it was the kid's sister's boyfriend - someone who actually knew him.
which make it worse.that means he did it cause he knew from the start the kid couldn`t do anything about it

Oniya

MasterMischief

Quote from: Oniya on May 18, 2011, 10:27:23 PM
Have you ever actually tried that?  >_>

[noembed]Jamie Hyneman has.[/noembed]

Oh noes!  It is like 3x more difficult.  More difficult than just the gravitational pull.  Srsly?  3 pounds?  Yeah, that's difficult.  Not to mention they never attempted distraction.

TheGlyphstone

it was 40x more difficult, actually. And that was a 6-month old, to boot.