The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

The morning after
Casey didn't want to wake up, when her alarmclock went of she tried to hide underneath the covers. But it didn't work, it kept playing the same few lines over and over again. It was the lines from one of those irritating teenage girl popsongs, that she didn't know the name of. Her mother had found that damn thing quite amusing, and she had bought it for Casey as a get well present last time she had been ill.
   "Shut up, oh god please shut up." She talked into her pillow before turning her head and looking at the time. She was going to be late if she didn't got out of bed now, but her whole body felt too heavy. It had been a long night, first burning down the theatre and then fighting Ryan who had turned into a giant spider. And then the whole thing with Alistair. Just thinking about him made her heart beat faster, and a warm feeling filled her entire body. Why had she fallen in love with him, she really didn't want to, but it was too late now. her stomach turned when she thought about facing him today, she hoped he had figured out how she felt about him, the thought of telling him was terrifying. But she had promised him she would, and she was going to keep that promise.
   Her shower had taken longer than she had planned, but the feeling of the water had comforted her. When she finally stood in front of her closet panic started to spread through her. What was she going to wear, what would make Al notice her? She looked through the pile of jeans, sure some of them gave her a great ass, but that wasn't enough. She wanted to get his attention, make him notice her fit, hourglass shaped body. She smiled when she found a short black pleated skirt that stopped halfway down her thigh. It took her a while before she found a tight red low cut top. She looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled then grabbed a black permanent marker and wrote 'Burning down the house' on it. She laughed then put on a pair of black boots with a stiletto heel and started walking to school. Luckily her mother had not seen her, otherwise she would have forced her to wear something else. But desperate times called for desperate measures. she was fully aware of the fact that she looked like a hore, but how could he not notice her in that outfit.
   people were looking at her when she walked up the stairs, and she could hear them talking behind her back. But she had made her choice, and it made no point in regretting it now. She looked for Al, some part of her hoping to see him, another part afraid that she would. Lulu and Ryan were also nowhere to be found. but maybe it was just as well, although she would like to know what had happened after she left. Then she saw him in the crowd, the untidy hair and hazel eyes. She couldn't face him just yet, so she grabbed her books and headed for her first period. it was only when she entered the classroom she remembered that they shared that class. She sat down at the back of the class, her heart beating fast. Would he sit down beside her, or ignore her. She didn't know what would be worse.

The redhaired girl
She must have been new at school, otherwise he definitely would have noticed her before. After leaving school he kept thinking about her, almost turning around so he could see where she lived. But she hadn't been alone when he left, oh no, she had been talking to that jerk Alistair Croft. He really hated that guy, always thinking he was oh so clever, but now also because he had had the courage to talk to her. How he wanted to be able to walk up to her and introduce himself, but there was something about her. Her attitude was telling him to stay away, but the way she moved drew him in. She was dangerous and luring at the same time. Today he would talk to her, he had promised himself that.
   He had never been one of the popular guys, he played sports and was quite athletic, but they had never invited him into their group. What did he care, the girls seemed to like him. He had never been rejected and now his eyes were set on that redheaded wild girl, she would be his. So why did he doubt himself, he had never done that before. What was it about this girl that made him loose his tongue and his nerves.
   The minute he got to school he could see something was different, but what? It took him a while to realise that the theatre had been closed, warning people that due to a fire, entering was unsafe. He couldn't help but peek inside and was shocked. The whole thing had been burned down, charred seats were lying in a pile as if someone had started to try and clean the whole mess up, but had thought better of it.
   "Fantastic." He smiled and whistled while walking down the corridor. He had always hated the theatre, all those people trying to be actors. He had just turned the corner when she saw her, stopping in his tracks, just starring at her. She had looked wonderful yesterday, but today. The outfit showed of her body, and her red hair seemed to burn with the intensity of the brightest fire. While he stared at her he kept telling himself that she would be his, when the day was over she would be lying in his arms while he played with her hair and caressing her nude body. He nodded to himself, and walked over to her.
   "Hi there beautiful, my name is Jonathan Andrews. I noticed yesterday that you looked so lost, so why don't you let me..." His voice trailed of as she walked away from him, had she even noticed he was there? He looked around and saw the cause of her quickly departure, his confident smile turning into an angry glare. Alistair Craft had just arrived. He walked right over to him, bumping as hard as he could into his shoulder.
   "Watch it asshole, or I'll knock you right in to next week." He leaned in closer and whispered. "Stay away from that redheaded girl, or I swear I'll make you regret ever talking to her." He gave him another shove before walking to class.

Villain

Tuesday Morning

Alistair had woken up to the usual school routine. When him and Lulu had begun their double life of dealing with villains and other bizarre character he had found it challenging to adjust to a very normal morning routine of getting dressed, have breakfast with his mum and then walk to school. It was so mundane in comparison that he just couldn't get used to it and had shown his frustration by analysing every single cereal box that his mother put on the breakfast table before making smart little comments about his step fathers business suit. His behaviour had resulted in him being grounded for a week which Alistair now believed was fair of them for he had been a bit of an ass.
  'Alistair breakfasts ready!' His mother; Sarah Croft, called to him from the kitchen. Sarah had always been the highlight of Alistairs family life. He had a step father that he despised, uncles that were boring and cousins that teased him about being a geek, but his mother could never do him wrong. Even if she wasn't as smart as he was.
  He walked into the kitchen and sat down to a plate of toast and eggs. His mother stood over a frying pan, her blond hair tied back in a bun and her green eyes staring at the pan with such concentration that she almost seemed to develop the same sharp expression that Alistair adopted when he worked out a puzzle.
  'Dave's not here?' Alistair asked quietly as he munched on a slice of toast.
  'No he had to leave early, apparently the lecturers at his university are all required to attend a meeting on where they park their cars' She spoke and seemed to smile to herself as she watched her fry egg sizzle and pop.
  'Dave doesn't drive. He has a bike'
  'That's true but he wanted to show professionalism. He said he wanted to set a good example for you to learn from.' She replied with a heavy sigh.
  'Good example? I'm never late for school, I don't answer back to teachers, I'm polite and helpful to anyone who requests my help and have always tried to keep out of trouble' He knew the last part was sort of a lie but he still said the sentence with a degree of spite in his voice. He hated it when Dave tried to belittle him through his mother.
  'Alistair you know what Dave's like, but he cares about you and wants to see you do well.'
  'That's why he sent me to a boarding school with one of the lowest grade averages in the country' Alistair grumbled before dunking his toast into his egg yolk. His mother just sighed and shook her head before shoveling her fried eggs onto her own plate.
  'You have a letter.' She spoke and passed him a bright green envelope with his name on it as she sat down to eat with him, 'It came this morning, a boy delivered it. Friend of yours?' She asked curiously.
  Alistair stared at the envelope before slowly opening it. He cocked his head as he always did when observing something strange. The contents of the envelope were bizarre.
  'They're vouchers for Big Berts Pies and a hair cut at La Coiffeur' He said and frowned at the strange gift. He gave a questioning glance at his mum who just shrugged.
  'Maybe you have a secret admirer?' She suggested with a mischevious smirk.
  'A secret admirer who thinks I should have a hair cut and a pie?' He asked and threw the vouchers on to the table. His mother just shrugged.
  'Love works in strange ways Alistair. Now hurry and eat your breakfast or you'll be late for school'

At School

Alistair hated feeling confused because being confused meant he couldn't figure out what was going on and that went against all of his principles. He had stared at the vouchers through the entire journey from his house to school and then had continued to stare some more as he walked through the corridor. There was now nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something was telling him that there was something not quite right about the vouchers. As if their was a connection he wasn't yet aware of.
  Then his thoughts were interupted as a large boys shoulder plowed into him. He stumbled and almost dropped the vouchers, but he managed to stay on his feet and turn to face the boy.
  'Ok that had a lot of force behind it. It couldn't have been an accident. He did that on purpose' He thought and stared at the young man that was now squaring up to him and threatening him with physical violence if he didn't stop hanging about with a red haired girl.
  'Yeah. He did that on purpose. Alistair thought and looked over the boy. He noted the athletic build and the aura of pettiness that seemed to surround him. He took note of his dress sense and the smell of his deodorant. He gathered as much information as possible on the boy before coming to a decision; he was going to make this person pay for interupting his thinking.
  The boy was now walking away. Alistair put on a smile before trotting up behind him and saying on single sentence, 'So I take it your dad doesn't come to many of your soccer games? Must be a shame being the middle child.'

Axenia

The boy turned around and looked at him, his eyes narrowing and his mouth tightening. The boy, who Alistair recognised as Jonathan Andrews, wore a pair of faded jeans and a black tshirt that was clearly a number too small so it would show of his muscles and make him look bigger.
   "You stay the hell away from me geek, or should I call you a freak. You stay away from me and that new redhaired girl, she's mine and I'm not gonna let you spoil that." He pushed Alistair as hard as he could into the wall, closing his fist and raising it. Then he thought better of it and lowered it again just as a teacher walked around the corner. He straightened Alistairs vest, giving ham a hard pad on his chest.
   "Come near me again, and I'll make sure your worst nightmare comes true." He walked away from Alistair, making a dent in a locker as he walked by it. The bell rang and people started heading for their classes, some of them talking about what had just happened.

Casey sat in the classroom as the bell rang, her stomach tightening as she remembered that Al would walk through those doors at any minute now. The seat beside her was still available, she started locating her books to keep her occupied.

Villain

Alistair felt disappointed. He had expected a violent reaction but he hadn't been granted the chance to get to the boy.
  He had run into his fair share of bullies back at his old boarding school and they had threatened him with no end of tortures; like wet willies, swirlys, wedgies and other humiliating punishments. Alistair had never caved in to them because he had found a way to defend himself; blackmail. No matter how big the bully Alistair would be able to ward him off by getting inside the bully's had and exposing every dark embarrassing secret he had. It was simple providing the bully was wearing the right outfit and had the right evidence marked all over his clothes; like a smear of mud, a mark of ink or drops of spray paint.
  'Shame.' He sighed before brushing himself off and strolling towards his class room, 'I was rather looking forward to taking him down a peg or two.'
  He walked into his class room and without even looking sat down in the seat next to Casey. He would have noticed her but his mind was full of questions, like; who had sent him the vouchers that morning? Why had they given him them in the first place? Why did he just get attacked by a random jock? What had he done to upset the poor fool and what had he meant by stay away from that new redhaired girl?
  He glanced to his left and immediately got the answer to that final question. It all clicked into place so perfectly that he almost kicked himself for not realising it. Well...he would have kicked himself if he were able to think straight at that moment.
  'M-Miss Valentine?' He asked with a stammer before shaking his head violently as he realised his mistake 'I mean Casey...wow you look...' He struggled to find the words to describe what he saw.
  A couple of hours earlier he had seen the pretty red head dressed in casual clothes covered in rips and threatening messages. Now she was dressed in barely anything at all. His eyes glanced towards the low cut of her top before darting down to the end of her short skirt. This had thrown off every assumption he had made about her, before her fashion sense had said that she wanted everyone to stay away from her. Now it begged everybody to look.

Axenia

"Please don't, oh god, please don't" She whispered the words but it didn't help, Alistair sat down beside her. She waited for a hello, or any kind of reaction, but he said nothing. She couldn't help half smiling when he called her miss Valentine, she looked over at him raising one of her eyebrows. The teacher walked in just at that moment, so she leaned in closer to him.
   "Is something wrong Al, did everything go okay last night?" She leaned down to the other side to get a notepad, as she did so some of her thigh was exposed. He had stammered when he spoke to her, did that mean that he knew her feelings for him. She looked at him while finding a clean page on the notepad, trying to figure out what he was thinking.
   She tried to consentrate on what the teacher was talking about, but her mind kept wander off. She really didn't like school, she had always gotten low grades and rarely spend more than half a year at the same school. Suddenly she smiled, leaning close to him.
   " You know, you never did finish your sentence. I look...?" She gave him a teasing smile, enjoying having him close to her.

Villain

'Different' Alistair replied after finally managing to shake off the bewilderment. He scrambled for his own notepad and hastily began copying down notes. He felt irritated by the new feeling of confusion that ran through him. Two mysteries in one day and he didn't know the answer to any of the questions that they brought up.
  'You look very very different.' Alistair spoke uneasily. His mind was filled with thoughts of pies, hair cuts, the jock and Casey's exposed thigh. God what he would give for a stick of gum. Sherlock Holmes had used drugs and smoking to sharpen his mind, but Alistair preferred using a more healthy alternative. Chewing gum usually made his mind calm down and assess the facts more clearly.
  'We erased Ryan's portrait after you left.' Alistair spoke, trying to focus on answering her first question, perhaps it would clear the confusion, 'He seemed very grateful but I'm keeping an eye on him. Can't trust a guy who tried to kill us only a few hours ago.' He spoke and scratched down a few notes with his pen.
  'Lulu seems pretty happy that he's joined. I mean it's clear she-ok look why the change?' He asked quietly, unable to keep the question bottled up. He kept an eye on the teacher, not just make sure that he couldn't hear their conversation but also to tear his eyes away from her skirt.
  'Yesterday you didn't want anybody looking at you and now every guy in the class can't stop staring at your chest' Alistair whispered and pointed to several boys in the class room with the end of his pen. Each boy that he pointed to seemed to quickly glance back at Casey before turning back to the notes, a feeble attempt at trying to be subtle when checking her out.
  'And they're not even the worse ones. I just had an encounter with one of your fans. He seemed to want me to stay as far away from you as possible' Alistair spoke before shrugging, 'As you can see I was more than happy to oblige and am now sitting next to you in the hope that he won't feel threatened by my presence.'

Axenia

Casey just looked at him for some time, then down at her notepad. She wanted to scream right now, she didn't care about the other ones staring at her, all she cared about was if he was staring at her. She started writing down some few notes.
   "Who care if they stare at me, I'm not ugly you know, some might find me very attractive. Why do you care Al, do you have something against my outfit?" She had to be careful not to raise her voice to much, eventhough it was hard.
   "And what do you mean one of my fans, you talk as if I'm trying to get the attention of all the boys in school. Well for your information I'm not, there is only on person here I'm hoping will look at me for what I am, a beautiful, or at least pretty young woman." Her hands were getting warmer, she took some deep breaths to gain control of herself.

Villain

'Have I offended you?' Alistair asked, managing to risk a glance of Casey. He could hear the tone of anger in her voice, had his analysis been too blunt? People usually didn't like it when he told them what he saw, but he couldn't help it, that was his nature after all.
  'I'm not saying your trying to get their attention. I don't think your shallow in that way.' He spoke and frowned before jotting down another note about Victorian London. He hated history lessons. Out of all the lessons history was the subject that he knew the most about due to his fictional counterpart, so it usually resulted in him having to sit through lessons which explained everything he already knew.
  'And you are pretty, very pretty, there's no mistaking that. I just...well I didn't think...I...erm.' Alistair stammered before cursing inwardly. He had no idea what he was saying and that wasn't something he was used to either.

Axenia

Casey wiped away a small tear that had escaped her eyes, not looking at Alistair. She shook her head a bit, taking a deep breath. How could he be so blind, a master detective that couldn't even read someone he hopefully considered a friend.
   "I wanted to look good for you Al, I wanted you to see that I am more then just an accident waiting to happen. I..." She stopped, turning away from him. She couldn't look at him, but she could feel his hazel eyes on her. She cleared her throat a bit, glancing at his notes
   "Did you get that last part, I didn't hear it." Her pen was just drawing random lines at the edge of the paper. she suddenly realized she had writtin his name and crossed it out, hoping he hadn't seen it.

Villain

'You don't need to try and look good for anybody Casey. You're a beautiful girl already, you don't need anything else.' Al spoke and looked down at his notepad. He was still confused, something was beginning to nag at him again. A familiar feeling that had croped up now and again over the last twenty four hours. What could it be? It felt like it was staring him in the face everytime he looked at Casey.
  'Parliament finally gave consent for the MBW to construct a massive system of sewers. The engineer put in charge of building the new system was Joseph Bazalgette. In what was one of the largest civil engineering projects of the 19th century, he oversaw construction of over 2100 km of tunnels and pipes under London to take away sewage and provide clean drinking water.' Alistair recited quietly. He wasn't certain of it but he had the feeling that his teacher had copied that from wikipedia.
  His mind started to try and focus onthe work that was being set by the teacher; the solving of a hundred easy questions about the finger points of Victorian London. Simple things to answer considering he had had a past life living in victorian london.
  Once the questions were answered in a matter of minutes his thoughts went straight back to the mysteries that tormented him. This time however his thoughts were beginning to muddle together. He thought about Jonathan Andrews handing him vouchers and then telling him to date a girl that needed a hair cut. He thought about pies being posted through his door and Casey trying to attract the delivery boy that sent them. He thought about Dave paying Jonathan to deliver a pie to Casey on a bike when he could have used a car and then telling Alistair that he was setting a good example by getting a hair cut before the end of school.
  'Argh!' Alistair cursed loudly and his head hit the table. The teacher jumped at his sudden outburst and turned on the spot to see the source of the loud interuption.
  'Mr Croft the questions are challenging but please don't moan you'll get there eventually.' The teacher tutted and went back to marking papers for his other classes.
  'Why do people send people vouchers Casey?' Alistair mumbled against his text book, 'People don't do that when they're attracted to someone right?'

Axenia

Casey started a bit when Al's head hit the table. She laid a hand on his back, trying to give him some kind of comfort. Her fingers lightly grazed his neck. She had never seen him like that before, it was quite concerning. She raised her hand, looking at the teacher.
   "Sorry sir, but I think mr. Croft might be ill, let me take him to the nurses office." The look on the teachers face clearly showed he didn't liked to be interrupted.
   "Very well, you may be excused both of you." She put an arm around him, and lead him out of the classroom. She couldn't help but smile when they got out in the hallway, she reached up and carefully let her fingers touch his forehead where it had hit the table, looking him in the eyes.
   "You can thank me later for getting you out of class. You talked about some vouchers, well, if anyone sent them to you, perhaps it's because they want you to visit the place." She took a deep breath, it was now or never, she had to tell him before she lost her nerves.
   "Al, the reason why I... Well, I promised you that I would tell you why I have been acting strange and... Oh god this is hard... Al I..." She looked him in the eyes, moving closer to him.

Villain

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Alistair's mobile went off just as Casey stepped forward.
  Alistair had been able to relax as he was pulled out of the room. He had been was grateful for the change of scenery. He couldn't take one more minute of being bored and pestered by his own thoughts. He had listened to Casey's reasoning and when she had begun to explain herself he had listened carefully, but when his mobile went off he couldn't help but answer it.
  'Sorry hold that thought' He spoke and gave her an apologetic smile before tearing his phone out of his pocket and holding it up to his ear, 'Hello?'
  'You got my vouchers then Sherlock?' A muffled voice spoke on the other side of the phone. Alistair froze on the spot, the moment of relaxation shattered by the voice on the other end of the line.
  'I knew it...' Alistair growled and stamped his foot in frustration, 'I knew that those vouchers meant danger. That's what has been picking away at me all day!'
  'Your deduction skills don't seem to be in check. The real Holmes would have realised where they had come from within the first few minutes.' The voice chuckled malicious. Alistair could barely hear the voice over the sound of buzzing. The person on the other end was probably using something to manipulate the sound of his voice to hide his identity.
  'Why did you send them to me?' Alistair asked.
'To start things Holmes. Get the ball rolling a bit quicker.' The voice replied eagerly.
  'What do you mean?'
  'I mean that the games on now Holmes. Go to the library you'll find clue number two to what I have in store' He spoke before hanging up. He checked the phone number and wasn't suprised to see that the number had been withheld.
  'Library. Now.' Alistair spoke to Casey before turning on the spot and running down the corridor.

Axenia

Casey stepped away from him again as his phone rang, cursing under her breath. She studdied Al while he was speaking, frowning a bit. Something had upset him, but what?
   "Al wait a moment, whats going on?" She ran after him, wondering what caused him to run. She stopped when they got to the library, looked around for a moment.
   "Al, don't you think he might have been watching you, I mean, He called just after you got out of the classroom."

Villain

'Oh he's definately watching me. He may have altered his voice over the phone but I could sense the eagerness in his voice.' Alistair spoke as they stepped through the doorway of the old library and walked inside. They spotted the package immediately.
  On the desk of the room lay a large cardboard box with chains wrapped around it and a padlock. Alistair knew that it could be for no one else but him. He pulled his lock pick out of his pocket and walked up to the package before getting to work on the lock. It came away easily and the lid of the box opened automatically.
  It was a risky thing to do, the package could have been booby trapped, but the caller had issued this challenge to him personally. He doubted that the caller wanted to kill him in such an obvious way when he had so much excitement in his voice.
  'Well, well, what do we have here?' Alistair spoke as he reached inside and pulled out a leaflet for a dating service called; Star-cross'd Lovers. He immediately took down every little detail about the leaflet, starting with the large chunk of paper that had been roughly torn off the corner of the leaflet.
  'Yes...this person is definately wanting to see what I can do.' Alistair spoke before turning on the spot and walking towards the exit, 'We need to find Ryan Black'

Axenia

"Well that is not going to be that hard, a firedrill will get him out of class. Or a real fire if you want that." She smiled at him, looking at the leaflet. Why would someone send a leaflet for a datingservice, she couldn't see anything dangerous about the message, weird but nothing alarming.
   "Who send i Al, what's going on here?" She looked at the box and started getting annoyed. She walked over to one of the bookcases and took out a book, thinking for a moment to throw it at his head, then deciding to save it for whoever called and interrupted her. She finally had the courage to tell him and that damn phone got in the way. Maybe she should melt it, just for revenge.

Villain

'Ryan is about to be mauled by an animal' Alistair answered, turning back to Casey and walking up to her. He held the leaflet before her face and pointed at it, 'This leaflet is for a dating agency called Star-cross'd Lovers, it's a reference to Romeo and Juliet who are constantly referred to as star-cross'd lovers. So our mystery caller has informed us he's targetting the play and seeing as he knows us I wouldn't doubt it's Ryan he's going after'
  He moved his finger from the front of the leaflet to the corner, not bothering to note if she was still paying attention or not.
'This corner of the leaflet wasn't torn off by hand this has been bitten off. It's too jagged to be torn by hand and the tear marks are a little soggy from saliva' He held the leaflet up to his nose and briefly sniffed it, 'Plus if you smell the paper you can catch the faint scent of meat juice...possibly from a roast. More than likely a steak'
  He examined the leaflet, as if double checking his conclusion, before continuing his explanation. It felt good to have a clear head and regain the feeling of control.
  'The caller has left these clues to identify the target and the method he's using, but the question that remains is how?' He spoke and scratched his chin for a moment as he thought over the question, 'Seeing as I told Ryan to think about a way to make up for everything he's done I can imagine that Ryan has suggested an alternative stage area for their performance seeing as they no longer have a stage'
  'His suggestion will more than likely be to do the play outside. It's an interesting idea, it's more accessible by the audience and the actors and most importantly will not require a stage.' He turned back to the exit and motioned for Casey to follow him, 'It will also make him a prime target for a hungry wild beast that has been released on school grounds, especially the parts of school which are close to tree's and hedges.'

Axenia

Casey listened to what he had to say, trying to remember if she had seen that kind of stage before. Her head was spinning and she was starting to feel a bit unwell. She started following him but stopped, raising a hand to her head.
   "Al, I'm sorry, I can't join you, not right now. She walked out of the library, and catched up to him, grabbing his arm and turning him to face her.
   My parents won't be home the next week, if you need anything of me, don't hesitate to ask." She smiled at him, then started walking home. She thought of what he had said, about a beast attacking Ryan. Why was Alistair so worried, Ryan couldn't be killed, he was immortal. But he was right, it was the only thing that suited the description. Still she couldn't help looking at she trees and bushes as she walked by them.

Villain

'If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine.' Ryans voice called out amongst the trees and bushes. The entire cast of the play was standing amongst them watching Ryan say sweet words to a pretty young girl with chocolate colored hair.
  He had changed considerably since Casey had seen him last. His hair was longer and looked as if it had been dyed black, he also had the thin outline of a growing moustache and goatee. If it hadn't been for his perfect sparkling blue eyes Casey wouldn't have believed that he was the same person.
  'The gentle sin is this...' He spoke gently to the pretty girl who held his hands, she was staring longingly into her eyes and her cheeks were burning red. It was obvious that she wasn't just pretending to have affection for Ryan. He smiled and stroked her palms, closing the space between them as he whispered his next lines, '...my lips two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss'
  There was an awkward silence. The girl was now staring at Ryans mouth with a dreamy look. The rest of the cast were staring at the two expectantly for a moment before a sharp voice cut through the silence.
  'Cassandra it's your line!' Ms Vander called out from her directors chair. She was the only one sitting on a chair, the rest had to settle for the grass.
  'I don't pull you out of your regularly scheduled lessons just so that you can just stare at Mr Black!'

Axenia

Casey started walking over the grass to where everybody were sitting, she looked up at Ryan. She could feel that some of them were staring at her, she had her arms crossed and a serious look on her face.
   "Hey Romeo, I need to talk to you for a sek." Her eyes showed him that it wasn't a request but an order, she ignored ms Vander who protested against this interuption, looking Ryan in the eyes. After some doubt he followed her, she lead him some way away from the others.
   "I just wanted to let you know that Alistair is looking for you, I believe he thinks that some kind of beast has been sent to hurt you. Don't ask me how he knows, he has his own methods of finding that out, but I think you should try and talk to him." She turned from him. "And one thing more, stay away from bushes and trees."

Villain

Ryan was thrown by Casey suddenly interrupting their rehersal. Ms Vander looked as if she was about to leap out of her chair and strangle the girl. He held up his hands to signal for her to calm down before nodding to Cassandra, who seemed to almost faint from the small gesture.
  'Whats wrong? You haven't come to set fire to me I hope? Cause if you did it this time I would actually die.' Ryan joked but Casey just ignored him and told him what she had come to say.
  'A wild beast? Here? That's ridiculous no one would be able to do that without someone spotting them.' Ryan chuckled before pausing for a moment to think about it. Ms Vander was now calling for him, insisting that he stop womanising and to get on with rehersals.
  'I mean...thats not possible right?' Ryan asked before shuffling nervously on the spot. Now that his painting had been cleared he didn't have any protection against the many forms of death. He was just ordinary, sexy and charming Ryan Black.

Axenia

"Oh I believe it's possible if Sherlock says it is, with all you've been through Dorian Gray, you must know that everything is possible. If you want I can stay here to be of some protection, I can't promise that I will be able to save you if the Beast comes, but I can try." She still didn't smile, her mood had dropped ever since Al's phone had started ringing.
   "I could also try to make a painting of you, but I'm a poor artist and you would possibly look like a pig instead." She looked around, still trying to spot anything out of the ordinary.

Villain

Ryan was still for a moment as he considered the option. Ms Vander was shrieking for him to return, but right now the idea of being savaged by a wild animal was a little more frightening that an old bat telling him off.
  He watched Casey for a moment as he thought about whether or not to take her up on the offer. He wanted to refuse, she clearly didn't want to be here. He couldn't blame her, he had tried to kill her friend a few times, he was probably the last person she wanted to talk to right now. Plus he was staring at her chest in a very unsubtle manner.
  It was only when he tore his eyes away from her cleavage and looked her in the eye for a little longer that he thought about her behaviour and realised something that had been staring him in the face.
  'Wait...are you showing off your rack because you like the thinker?' He asked bluntly, suppressing the grin that threaten to break out, 'Is that why your here telling me this and not him or Lulu?'

Axenia

Casey glared at him, she really hated that he found her dispair amusing. She looked away from him, biting her lip. What the hell, she might as well confess to someone, and perhaps he wasn't that bad afterall.
   "Yeah, I didn't want it to happen, but I fell in love with Al. The real funny thing is that eventhough he's great at deduction, he doesn't have a clue how I feel about him. I tried to tell him, but got interupted. Look Ryan, do you want my help or not. I have nowhere else I have to be." She tried to loosen up a bit, but it did no good, she was still in a bad mood.

Villain

'Ryan Black you are needed on set!' Ms Vander shrieked and Ryan let out an irritated sigh. He turned back to the case a gave a small bow before smiling brightly at them. The small act seemed to immediately mesmerise them all.
  'I'm very sorry everyone but I just need a moment to talk to my sister. I'm sure that Cassandra and Hannah won't mind running through some of the nurse scenes while you wait for me.' Ryan glanced towards Cassandra who was still stood in the clearing that a dreamy look on her face, she nodded in response and looked at Ms Vander for reassurance. Ms Vander let out a frustrated sigh before nodding and motioning to a plump girl to join her on stage.
  'Let's walk and talk.' Ryan spoke softly and motioned for her to follow him. He led her away a little distance away from the trees and bushes and prying eyes of the cast before finally breaking the silence with a chuckle, 'You know I'm really not surprised he's not clocking on. The smart ones always over think so they never consider the simple things like basic attraction.' He spoke with a slight grin.
  'If you want to get him then maybe you should do what I do-I mean used to do whenever I tried to seduce a smart girl.' He spoke before curling his arm around Casey's waist and lifting her off her feet. He dipped her like a dancer would to their partner and stared into her eyes, his lips were inches from hers, 'Be more forward. Make a move and show him what you can do with your tongue.' He whispered, not caring that he might embarrass her with his language or that she might burst into flames at any moment.
  'At least that's what I would do.' He spoke as he put her back onto her feet and shrugged, 'Oh but a word of advice. That boy has probably never dated a girl in his life, so don't just tell him you love him, a big brain like his needs to be eased into the whole romance thing, especially if his prime concern right now is...well...saving my life.'

Axenia

Eventhough she didn't like to admit it, Ryan definitely could stir something in her. Her cheeks flushed and her skin started to get warm. When he finally let her go she breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment she thought of what he had said, about showing how she felt. Maybe he was right, it couldn't hurt and nothing else had worked. She smiled at him, one of her rare 'I hate it when you're right' smiles.
   "Fine, I'll try showing him how I fell next time I see him, but for now I'll stay with you, just to make sure nothing happens to you." She took him by the arm and started walking back with him, looking at him from time to time.
   "Do you enjoy the attention?" She was unable of understanding how anyone could enjoy all that attention, sure she had noticed the boys looking at her today, but it wasn't as she had hoped. She didn't like it, and the only person who she wanted to look at her, had done everything in his power to look the other way. But her talk with Ryan had made her determined, next time she saw Al she would kiss him, audience or not.