luphawk's 1 on 1 ideas (M seeking F) new stuff 7/24/13

Started by luphawk, March 24, 2011, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

First, don’t post hear, if interested PM me and you might want to check out my ONs and OFFs.

I’m open to any suggestions, what follows is just a few of my many interests and ideas.

**Green** = most interested
Blue= very interested
Black = interested
Red = mostly lost interest but could be talked back into it
Line thru = taken or in talks

Parings that interest me.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I’m willing to play either role in parings marked with a *  otherwise its ME/YOU.

Cop/Criminal*
Hero/Hero
Hero/Villain*
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Elf
Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf/Catgirl
Demon/Human*
Master/Slave*
Gargoyle/Human*
Gargoyle/Gargoyle*
Gargoyle/Mutate*
Gargoyle/Fae*
Human/Alien*
Student/Teacher*
Soldier/Amazon
Week male/Amazon
Geek or nerd/Biker*
Mutant/Human*
Mutant/Mutant

Characters I would like to interact with.
[/spoiler]

Worlds I would like to play in
These are some worlds I would like to play in, I’m open to any story suggestions but especially if they are in one of these worlds (or maybe crossing over between them).  This is not a complete list and I’m sure it will grow.

Gargoyles
Marvel comics
DC comics
Image comics
Dragon booster
Legend of the dragon
Star trek
Star wars
Babylon 5
Doctor Who
Charmed
Prime evil
World of warcraft
Underworld
Avatar (the last air bender/legend of korra)
Avatar (the movie with the blue aliens)
Reboot
Ugly Americans
Thundercats (new or old)
Riverworld
Teenage mutant ninja turtles (specifically the 2003-2009 show)
Guyver
Harry Potter
D&D/forgotten realms
Alien/Predator
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Stories

REC
(NC, NC2C?, blackmail, humiliation?, light bondage?)
Roles:
Me: rich man
You: maid’s daughter/thief

A girl’s family is hurting for money and her mother is too proud to ask for a raise from the man she dose maid work for.  The girl has been in the house many times (even told she could use his library to help with school) and seen all the valuable stuff laying around.  She also knows he is out of town on vacation so she decides to use the alarm codes her mother has to take a few things she can sell to get them thru this ruff time.  When he gets back a few days latter he finds his stuff missing and checking his security cameras he recognizes her.  The next time she comes with her mother he uses the tape to blackmail her saying if she doesn’t do as he seas he will fire her mother and show the tape to the police but if she obeys him her mother will get a raise and he will help her get into a good collage after high school.

He could get right to sex or he could just control her at first and ease his way into more and more sexual things, maybe even give her and internship as his assistant to help he get into collage, and give him better access to her.

Switch
(mind control/manipulation)
Rolls:
Me:  guy with power
You:  manipulated girl
Story:
This is really more of a concept then a story but my character would be a guy who has just gained the power to create mental knobs and switches in peoples heads that affect there emotions and maybe even have physical affects.  He can then control these knobs and switches but not completely or effortlessly.  For example if someone was mad at him he might be able to make them less mad or even make them feel something else about him but if they are really mad he might not be able to move the switch.

Both characters could be anyone really.  They may have known each other for a long time or only recently meat, they could be equal or one could have authority over the other (I like the idea of her being in authority, a boss or teacher but him polling her strings without her knowing).
[/spoiler]

Hunters moon
(werewolf, predator, alien, violence, romance?)
Roles:
Me:  male werewolf
You:  female human, pred hybrid
Story:
A half pred is on her first solo hunt in the Canadian Rockies when she comes crossed a camper.  She can see there is something unusual about him but tries to kill him anyway.  He happens to be a werewolf and his enhanced senses tell him something is there.

I’m thinking they fight, maybe he initially wins having surprised her with what he could do but he holds off on killing her because he want to know what she is.  Maybe he knocked her out and by the time she wakes up the xenomorphs (aliens) she was supposed to be hunting have gotten out of hand and they have to work together to stay alive and make sure the aliens don’t get away.  I’d like her to be more human, especially in the face but strong like a pred.  maybe they bond working together and it could be a sort of romance.  Also possible that once she sees what he can do she starts thinking of him as a worthy mate.

Open to ideas on this.

Beauty and the beast of Bray road
(werewolf, NC/NC2C)
Roles:
Me:  male werewolf
You:  female human (I’m thinking teen but age is flexible)
Story:
First, hears a wiki link for those who don’t know what the beast a bray road is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Bray_Road

I would play the beast, a werewolf who for some reason has been stuck in his anthro form for more then 30 years (though he still heals fast and doesn’t age).  He would be somewhat fail but still have some human intelligence.  You would play a girl who stopped her car in a wooded area of Wisconsin for some reason (maybe she got a flat or maybe she hit a dear or something and the fresh kill attracted the beast).  The beast happens to be near and takes an interest in her.  There is something different about her so he scoops her up and caries her off into the woods.

Prey
(anthro,NC/NC2C)
Roles:
Me:  male winged anthro wolf
You:  cat girl (and I mean full on cat girl, not neko, tigress is preferred but not required)

Story:
   I’m in a tree stalking my diner when I see you coming to the river to bathe and decide to make you my target.  The details beyond that are mostly open, you could be easy prey or a strong fighter and the level of non-con (from reluctant at first to outright violent) is up to you.

Note: he has no intention of killing her but if it is violent then A.  she wouldn’t know that and B.  it could happen.

Mimic
Roles:
Me:  18yo male mutant (mimic ability)
You:  17yo female mutant (pheromone power)

Story:
   I’m a senior at and the star of most of the sports teams at my school, not because I’m a natural athlete but because I can mimic the collective athletic ability of the rest of the team.  I was the only mutant at my school until you transferred in.  with your pheromone power you’ve always gotten what you wanted from the men around you without having to do anything for the (that doesn’t mean you haven’t).  being new in school you zero in on the alpha male (that being me because of my power) and try to get me under your power but you didn’t expect me to mimic you.  With both of us putting out a large amount of pheromones you can imagine what will happen.

The twist to this is that I can not only mimic abilities but with sustained skin to skin contact I can steal them.  I would like this to be the start of a series in which my character meats and ether seduces (using this new pheromone power) or rapes female heroes and villains both cannon (see my list above) and original.

THE CAMPER
(NC, NC2C, werewolf)
Roles:
Me: male werewolf
You: female camper

Story:
   deep in the woods, you came hear to get away from the city, maybe you had a hard week or maybe you had planed to hike from one end of this forest to the other but for some reason you hiked further then you ever have before, it took you at least 2 days to get hear and you are planning to go further the next day.  What you didn’t know was that I come hear (I canoe in) on the full moon because it’s the only time I can’t control the animal instincts of the wolf.  I chase you, I’m having fun with the chase but the real fun starts when I catch you.

This can be straight up NC but I would prefer NC2C

Price of the game
(superheor, NC, violence, torture)
Roles:
Me:  male “Supervillan”
You:  female rooky hero (low level powers if any)

Story:
   I’ve just broken into a bank at night (after disabling the alarm) when you show up and try to stop me but you don’t relies how far out of your league I am.  Amused by you I give you a chance to leave but you persist so I decide to show you why being a “hero” is a bad idea (especially for a girl).

This can be existing characters or OCs but keep in mind that he is trying to make an example of her so it will be brutal and in the end she will be broken (assuming she survives).

The familiar
(modern, fantasy, anthro)
Roles:
Me:  19yo male wizard
You: catgirl

Story:
   Firstly let me define familiar in this context.  A familiar is an intelligent, basically immortal (can be killed but heals fast and stops ageing after reaching maturity) animal (most commonly a cat or bird but other animals are not unheard of) that bond with humans that are just awakening or about to awaken to there magical abilities.  This person then becomes there master and in the presence of there master they are capable of taking on an almost human appearance (thou keeping some aspects of there animal form).  Familiars are natures magic teachers as they have a genetic memory that is specific to such skills.

Inspired by the American darkstalkers cartoon (though I would odviaslly be older then that kid), this story would have me as a new magic user and you as my familiar. This could go a few ways, it could be a romance or a reluctant pairing (me being the pushy master or you could be in heat and suddenly coming on to me or it could be a mix with me being pushy and finally taking advantage when you are in heat),

Foster farm
(blackmail/NC)
Roles:
Me:  17 year old male (maybe 2 or 3)
You: 16 year old female

Story:
   This story is set on a large farm that is owned and run buy a couple who are also foster parents.  They don’t really care about the kids, as far as there concerned each kid is just a check and another free set of hand to work the farm. 

You would play a 16 year old orphan girl who came to the farm with her little brother (10 or younger) having been told this was the only place they could send you right now without splitting you up.  I would be a 17 year old boy, I’ve been hear the longest and I’m the one who assigns jobs every day.  I take a liking to you right away but when you don’t respond to my charms I soon start demanding you do cretin things under the vague threat to your brother of “this is a big, dangerous farm, accidents happen”.

pokeballs
(NC/mind control/slavery)
Roles:
Me:  male “pokemon trainer”
You:  not quite human female

Story:
   Basically I’m a strong willed guy who gets his hands on something like the poke balls explained in the above comic page and a way to travel the multivers.  Who will I use them on?  This is really pretty open, it could be a hero, a villain, a character from anime, video games or comics, some alien, a random anthro girl……………………………  as long as there not quite human, for example batgirl is human so I couldn’t catch her but poison ivy would fall under the category of modified human and as such I could catch her.  Also they have to be organic, that’s not saying a cyborg can’t be caught but they would have to be not quite human in another way besides that.

Spoils of war
(NC/slavery/possible Stockholm)
Roles:
Me:  male warrior
You:  female captive

Story:  this idea is pretty simple and very open.  Basically I would be a warrior if some kind who participated or maybe lead a raid and took your character as one of his prizes. 

Beyond that its all pretty much open to discussion.  It could be any number of setting.  Historical:  cowboy and Indian, Viking and kelt, Mongol and Indian/Chinese/Japanese.  Fantasy: I could be a orc or something like that who took an elf or to put it in the specific context of WOW I would like to be a Worgen who caught an orc, blood elf, tauren or troll. could even do sci-fi, maybe I could be the Capitan of a rouge klingon ship that attacked a federation/romulan/cardasian/whatever race (wouldn’t even have to be limited to star trek) outpost.  I’m also open to some kind of furry or fandom world.

A lot about your character would be up for discussion as well.  She wouldn’t have to be young but not old.  Will she be a strong woman who tried to fight of just a week fleeing villager?  Once captured will she fight tirelessly (most likely incurring numerous beatings) or will she worm to her captor over time?

Pheromones gone wrong
(NC/drugged/DC comics)
Version A
Roles:
Me: my OC Airwolf (basically a winged werewolf superhero)
You: poison ivy

Story:
I’m one of the new heroes that showed up during 52, specifically in gothom while the bat family was away.  I catch poison ivy in the act of some crime (not sure what) and she tries to use she pheromone dust on me but rather then making me submissive to her it reacts with my enhanced senses and causes me to go mad with lust.

Version B
Roles:
Me: my OC Airwolf (basically a winged werewolf superhero)
You: hawk girl

Story:
Similar story but set in the DCAU some time after the series finally of JLU.  I have joined the justice league and become friends with hawk girl, I have feelings for her but haven’t acted on them partially because I have been advised of the complicated situation between her and GL.  We are on monitor duty together and go to checkout a break in that turns out to be poison ivy.  I rush her just as she is trying to use her pheromone dust on me and get a massive dose which drives me mad with lust.  Ivy was knocked out by my attack but in my altered state I don’t seam to care and I start to rape her.  Hawk girl tries to stop me and my lust get turned on her.

The runaway
(NC, bondage, torture, slavery)
Roles:
Me: couple (man and his wife)
You: runaway girl
A couple on there way home from an out of state event pick up a female hitchhiker who turns out to be a runaway (preferably a young redhead).  They are very nice to her, insisting she stay at there house at least one night and feeding her a good meal but the food has a sedative in it and soon after diner she falls asleep only to awaken in there dungeon.

They will use and abuse her then be nice before using and abusing her again.  They want her to be there submissive slave.

Wedding party nightmare
(multiple roles, M/F (possible F/F), NC, revenge, bondage, torture, humiliation, deflowering, multiple penetration, possible mutilation and death)
Roles:
Me:  gang of criminals (details negotiable)
You:  bride, groom, maid of honor, best man

Story:  a young bride (I’m thinking around 22 but its negotiable) is completely in love with the man she has just married and has saved herself for him.  It is her wedding night and she expects it to be memorable but she will get more then she bargained for.

What she doesn’t know is her new husband is in witness protection.  When he was in his early teens he was in a gang that ran drugs for a larger criminal organization.  Unlike most miners who get caught at these sorts of things he jumped at a deal to inform on the gang.  His info lead to a raid in which the gang leader’s son was killed and the gang leader himself, along with many of his men, was put away by the boy’s testimony.

Many years latter the wife of the former gang leader (mother of his son who was killed) is running the gang.  By chance she finds out about the wedding and recognizes the groom.  The couple leave the reception in a limo, along with the maid of honor and the best man, unaware that there driver has been replaced by a member of the gang who drives them to a warehouse.  The gang will get there revenge not only by torturing him but also by making him watch what they do to the others in the car.

Closing time
(NC, blackmail, multiple roles, multiple penetration, age difference,  virginity)
Roles:
Me:  bikers
You:  cook, waitress, waitress’s daughter

Story:  some bikers (two or three) walk into an out of the way dinner less then an hour before closing.  They just order some food and drink and don’t cause any trouble at first.  A bit latter the waitresses daughter (17 and just got her license) shows up to take her home and she tells the bikers (who have been talking quietly among themselves) that its closing time.  They get up as if to leave but once they are between the girls and the door they poll guns and decide to have some after hours fun.  The cook comes out of the kitchen with a shotgun and gets one shot off, missing as they shoot him (he could be dead or wounded but the point is he is out of commission and they take his shotgun).  They will use the thinly veiled hope that if the waitress dose whatever they want (and lets them do whatever they want to her) they will leave her daughter alone.  Of course, they are going to have they’re  fun with her as well, regardless of what her mom dose.  Especially once they find out she is a virgin.

Stowaway
(NC, blackmail, slavery, drug (possible torture, NC2C, Stockholm))

Roles:
Me:  Todd Drake
You:  high school girl at private school on scholarship (not a senior)

Story:  Todd drake is the richest kid at a private school.  Over the past few years his end of school parties have become legendary and with him graduating this year’s party promises to be better then ever.  He will take his guests (mostly seniors with a few select juniors) into international waters on his family yacht where they will drink, smoke and enjoy the best live entertainment, all outside the reach of underage drinking laws.

Your character was not invited to the party but having heard about the previous years and knowing this will be the last she crashes.  Everything goes fine until one of the invited guests takes notice of her.  He leads her to a less crowded part of the boat and slips something in her drink.  She passes out and lucky for her one of the party staff sees the boy taking her into a cabin.  He chases the would be rapist off and moves her to another cabin to sleep off the drug.  She wakes up briefly and finds a bathroom, throwing up most of the drug before promptly passing out on the floor.  The man who saved her comes back after the party to check on her but she isn’t there so he figures she woke up and left.

By the time she wakes up again it is the next day and the boat is headed for south America where Todd is supposed to have some fun before getting involved in the family business (drugs, guns and human trafficking, the usual nasty stuff families such as his get into).  Your character wasn’t even invited to the party so either way she is now technically a stowaway on a ship in international waters.  What will Todd do with her when she shows herself?

Note: your character has no idea what Todd’s family dos or how far from port they are so she has no reason to think they won’t take her back or arrange to get her home if she shows herself and explains (as best she can) why she is there.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Deleted
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Additions made to pairings and characters, “mimic” added to stories, third post repurposed for threeway stories and “new slave” added to it.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Prey available again, mortal kombat and the camper added to stories.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Mimic available again, price of the game and nerd/biker (open to suggestions on a better name for that one) added, pics added to the camper, price of the game and nerd/biker.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

pic added to prey, the familiar added to stories.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

I'm back and looking for some new games.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Worlds I’d like to play in added to first post, “foster farm” added to second post, all stories put in spoilers.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

“Prey” and “price of the game” available again.
“Spoils of war” add.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

"Pheromones gone wrong" added to second post.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

the runaway and the tape added to second post.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Wedding party nightmare, Closing time and Stowaway added to second post.  The camper and the tape available again.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

hunters moon added.  several additions to the worlds I'd like to play in.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

Switch added.  The tape renamed REC, moved to top and marked most interested.
my ideas / my f-list