U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for not doing enough bad things!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to encourage this good girl to be bad.

Stone

Banned for banning a public service.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

Banned for daring to touch a halo, we all know you are propping it up with your horns ;)

Stone

Banned for doubting my halo.  O:) Look, no horns!

TheLegionary

banned for hurting such a beautiful girl!

blackdeathskulls

Banned for such an awesome wet body!

Anesa

Banned for having such a "dark" ID/name...(can't wait to see the avatar you pick to go with it!)  ;)

blackdeathskulls

banned for having such short shorts!  :-X (and its gonna be awesome!)

Anesa

Banned for not appreciating the "Daisy Dukes"!  ;)

blackdeathskulls

banned for being so darn cute!  8-)

Belle33

Banned for being so very right about Cami. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blackdeathskulls

TheLegionary

banned for posting the same thing before me

blackdeathskulls

Banned for being even more sexy

Anesa

Banned for giving TL the "big head".  ;P  (Psst...but I agree, he is MORE sexy!)  :D

blackdeathskulls

Banned for agreeing with me :D

Insanityenviesme

banned for hating on her fans
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for it impossible NOT to be a fan of the Insane One!  ;)

freakforlife

Banned for being the best most awesome cowgirl in existence!  :o

Sybl

Breathless Intent

SummerWhispers

Banned for looking way to sexy

Itsa Me Dino

banned for having such lush lips~
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TheLegionary

banned for not having lips or anything for me to comment!