Get Rich Or Cry Trying (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, April 17, 2016, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so this is attempt number three at establishing this game. Hopefully this time will garner some interest.

The plot: the female characters have grown up with the richest of families, their fathers and or mothers are worth millions due to various reasons. As a result these girls are spoilt and manipulative, they never had to do a days work in their lives and got through school by using money, their exceedingly good looks and manipulative means to pass all classes.

However their parents have had enough and decided to cut them off, whatever is left in their accounts is all they will get from them ever again. So the girls (being friends) all decide that they just need to bag themselves rich husbands.

The male characters started out as average guys, every penny of the millions they are now worth was earned through hard work and determination. They are all nice guys and despite this and their rather handsome features, they are among the country's top bachelor's.

For this game I will require more female characters than male and we can watch as the girls lie, cheat and manipulate their way into trying to get one of the guys. Some may genuinely Fall in love, others will be left alone and bitter and some may even end up destroying the best chance at maintaining their expensive life style through the all out war these spoilt rich girls are having.

Let me know if you are interested.

Chreestafer

What ratio of players are you looking for? I'd be interested in a male role.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

I'm thinking around five male characters (mine included) and then six, maybe seven, female characters

azzmeister89

LuckyLukin

I'd be interested as one of the males, though I don't know that that helps you much. XD

azzmeister89

Well it would be nice to have a few girls interested but I'm just happy that people are willing to play.

azzmeister89

Picture type isn't overly important, personally I use real life pictures but if others are more comfortable with CGI or cartoon characters then it's all good.

Inari

Okie dokie.

I have a character idea that I would like to put forward. I am thinking Korean daughter of a very successful businessman. (I'll make up whichever one if this gets off the ground.) Her new stepmother managed to out think her and manipulate her father into cutting her off. So she wouldn't just be using the guy for a comfortable lifestyle but also to get revenge on her stepmother.

azzmeister89

Ooooh I like it! Just an FYI this is also available as a one on one if you still want to play and this doesn't kick off

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

catherinehellfire

Interested if I can find the time, I already have ideas for a girl!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

azzmeister89

Glad to have you on board. I'm looking forward to reading your character profile