For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 19, 2011, 05:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

Quote from: CrazyIvan on June 27, 2011, 03:41:11 PM
I just hope there are more Aserit princesses, I want to try practicing.... diplomacy with them :) . Nothing against the current one it is just she is to young as is, at only 15, and they don't seem like they would get along with there personalities.
I changed her age to 16 since she was too young.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Joslyn

Quote from: CrazyIvan on June 27, 2011, 03:41:11 PM
I just hope there are more Aserit princesses, I want to try practicing.... diplomacy with them :) . Nothing against the current one it is just she is to young as is, at only 15, and they don't seem like they would get along with there personalities.

So, you're saying you don't want to get all George-Michael Bluth with Juli? :P j/k

DarkRose15

Quote from: Joslyn on June 29, 2011, 12:43:53 AM
So, you're saying you don't want to get all George-Michael Bluth with Juli? :P j/k
LOL!  ;D

ZameRagues

Interested in a Thief ring based in Aserit?

Could be hired to collect info for either kingdom, most likely Aserit to find info on Theiri.
Thought it would be fitting seeing that Theiri has a spying jester.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

LimitlessNikkie

ZameRagues - I'm trying to keep the number of rogues down so as not to overwhelm the royals. Right now there's on true unbound hired rogue and the jester who is transitional against 7 bound characters. I'm not opposed to a single thief in fact it would be welcome but at the moment a ring is out of the question untill we get more royals/nobles to even out the numbers.

kasper

I'm interested in playing the Heir of Aserit.

Here's my character skeleton:

The Basics
Name: Omar
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Asexual, though he is not above using sex as a tactic to help aide his family's cause.
Role: Heir of Aserit

The Look
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 195lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Mahogany
Skin: Olive, lightly tanned
Anything else: Battle scars, family crest tattooed over heart.

The story

Likes: Power, dominance, superiority, loyalty, competition, challenges, victory, fighting.
Dislikes: Feeling vulnerable, disloyalty, foolishness.
Personality: Omar is a man with purpose and serves that purpose dutifully. Though quite charming in the public eye to win the hearts of his kingdom, he is much more quiet and closed when the public eye is cast away. He has a very serious demeanour about him and has often been described as some cold to those that truly know him. However, despite this distance that seems to settle between him and the rest of the world, it is known that his heart is true and belongs wholly to his family and kingdom.
Habits: Rubbing at a shoulder when speaking- some what of a nervous tick. Holding eye contact which often makes others uncomfortable.
Skills: Omar is a fierce warrior and perhaps Aserit's most promising warrior, having been trained by the best (such as by his father) and having a determination stronger than any child around him while growing up. He has sharp wit, a strong hand, honed skills and a willing heart. He prefers the weight of a hammer in his hand as opposed to any sword and is strangely skilled with such an odd choice of weapon, but is often found wielding a sword or spear. He is rather skilled in archery as well, phenomenal aim on horseback. His archery skill is praised to be one of the best the world has seen but is often times hailed as second to Princess Juliette of Theiri.
History: Being the heir of Aserit has definitely taken its toll on Omar. Since he was little he was raised to be a King and so his childhood was sacrificed. When his younger siblings were born, Omar saw that they had much more of a childhood than he, not having to bear the responsibility he did. This caused him to be a bit distanced from his younger siblings and even some what envious of both their childhood and bond. However, Omar knows that such a sacrifice must be made to uphold such a kingdom and wouldn't change a thing if he had to do it over.

Omar feels the weight of his kingdom upon his shoulders. Despite not yet wearing the crown, Omar would gladly trade his life in order to defend his kingdom and its people. He is perhaps a haunting image of his father, when it comes to how he looks upon his responsibility and how he was raised. The kingdom feels secure knowing that Omar is to take Archibald's place one day.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

LimitlessNikkie

Looks great octopusdreams welcome to Aserit. Links are in the first post, and I'll add your character to the character sheet and name to the list.

kasper

LimitlessNikkie

Calling all guys!!! Ever wanted to play a knight, a lord or even a king? Theiri is the place for you!!! Surround yourself with beautiful woman, fine arts, good drink and an atmosphere that promotes exploration of all kinds ;) come joining our magical kingdom today!

Shaitan

The Basics
Name: Gerrard
Sex: Male
Orientation: hetero
Role: Heir of Theiri

The Look
Height: 6'1
Weight: 265
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale
Anything else: He bears a long twisting design crossing his shoulders and down his left arm the design is simplistic, but comes alive with his movements when seen bare.  His physical form is built solidly, almost as though to press upon others even beyond the thin barrier of his skin. 

The story
Likes: As a heterosexual sadist he takes pleasure in the cries of pain and pleasure from women he has bound . Though he knows that of all things his own sadism may be his greatest weakness, he keeps his desires tightly bound, but well sated when possible.
Dislikes: Gerrard dislikes anything to be too easy because anything too easy must be a trap, challenge is best.
Personality: Gerrard seeks pleasure in the finer things, seeking art and beauty in the canvas of flesh. He knows that art must have conflict and it must have peace to thrive. He knows that an inevitable war between Aserit and Theiri is ruinous to both. He is an accomplished martial artist, though he keeps this hidden from most. In his experiences he has found that whether moral or immoral choices always cost, that as a ruler to be of any kind, in any position of power, the balance of choice favors either those who rise above all that around them, or those who use that around them to attain their goals. The best choices are non-violent, but violence has it's purpose, however distasteful. In the end there is no right, there is no wrong, only effective.
Habits: He maintains his gaze upon any he meets, squaring off against the target of his gaze. His focus is oftentimes unsettling. Gerrard's eyes will wander amongst any female before him. Gerrard seeks to find out any information that can be used whether from allies or foes, neither makes a difference to him, for any foe may become a friend, and any friend the most dangerous of enemies.
Skills: extensive unarmed martial arts training with dance like forms, some limited background amongst harder forms, for all art has soft surfaces and hard edges. He has extensively studied history to satisfy his drive to not allow the kingdom he knows that he will one day rule to fall as but a sidenote in the annals of history. He has made a study of the resources of the countries surrounding Theiri, looking to find any leverage he may apply to ease things into a more fortuitous structure.

History: Gerrard seeks pleasure in the finer things, seeking art and beauty in the canvas of flesh. As an hair to Theiri he has been exposed to many experiences that other nations might find vile in the name of seeking pleasures. He has found deep desires on the weary flesh after great exertion whether from sexual relations or from the dance like martial arts with which he has trained all of his life. Only passing as just a swordsman he shines when melding the blade with the martial arts he has grown up with. In his youth he would sneak out to see what the royal family may not see from the airy heights of the palace. During his pursuits he found darker pleasures than what might have been available to nobles at least those available through open doors. He found much of these to his liking, he avoids the use of any drugs that might alter his perceptions, for he has seen the depths to which those addictions lead in the rotting desperate eyes in the poorest of hovels. Watching the brawls in the dark taverns he knows that there is no such thing as fair, only odds and manipulation, and from the courts that few but the most brutish of dangers will advertise themselves without keeping further weapons hidden away for much later. He knows that art must have conflict and it must have peace to thrive and build up from the stresses of conflict. He knows that an inevitable war between Aserit and Theiri is ruinous to both. He is an accomplished martial artist, though he keeps this hidden from most. In his experiences he has found that whether moral or immoral choices always cost, that as a ruler to be of any kind, in any position of power, the balance of choice favors either those who rise above all that around them, or those who use that around them to attain their goals. The best choices are non-violent, but violence has it's purpose, however distasteful. In the end there is no right, there is no wrong, only effective.

LimitlessNikkie

Welcome Shaitan!!! Your Heir looks wonderful welcome to the Theiri court!!!

LimitlessNikkie

I'll talk it over with the citizens of Aserit and let you know, though at the at the moment we are kind of heavy on Aserit royals with both a king and queen and three children (2 princes and a princess) so unless your dead set on Aserit, Theiri could really use another court member.

Either way I'll contact Aserit and let you know. Thank you for your interest.

LimitlessNikkie

I've been keeping magic minimal but if you have an idea you can PM it to me (it's not completely out of the question) and I'll consider how it'll work into the plot I'm trying to run.

Avella

Hi there:

I am interested in submitting a character for play in either Aserit or Theiri.  She would be a member of the Royal family.  I would perfer to be in Aserit but am flexable if needed elsewhere.

Please advise.

Thanks
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

- George Bernard Shaw

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Snake

(oh am I up for this!)

floatleft]The Basics
Name: Avalon Sabreheim
Orientation: Hetero
Role: Duke of Aserit (King's Cousin)

The Look
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Red
Skin: Fair, Light-tan
Anything else: Pierced ears, Red-rune tattoos around upper arms and across upper chest.

The story
Likes: Big Breasts, Power, Wealth, Control, Honor (even though he himself probably doesn't have any, he likes the fact he can force people with it to do things they wouldn't normally do)
Dislikes: Disloyalty, Disobedience, Liars (Other than himself)
Personality: Avalon is a bastard for a reason, he wants his cousin's throne but nobody seems to recognize that fact.  He's not illegitimate per se but he isn't really in the line of heirs to the kingdom which pisses him off to no limit.  He enjoys manipulating people and having control of them (directly or indirectly). He is very arrogant and practically bleeds confidence.  So far, nobody's seen something resembling a "good side."
Habits: WiP
Skills: Horse-back riding, Mastery of Archery and Sword-play, doublespeak (saying one thing then meaning something else at the same time).
History: Avalon was probably the first born of the heirs to Aserit but because of his lust for power and sociopathic nature, he wasn't listed officially as one.  When he was young he wanted to prove that he could do it and excelled in whatever he was taught to do from Archery to horsemanship and swordsmanship. But all that ability just went to his head and didn't do much for his ambition to sit upon the throne of the kingdom. 

(thsi is still a WiP contact me if you have suggestions on what needs to be fixed/added/removed)

LimitlessNikkie

Aserit is no longer accepting applications save for those who have already shown interest. Thank you.

LimitlessNikkie

You'll need to send a detailed outline of your idea to me and how you think it'll work in this game for revaiw before I can say weather it'll be allowed.

peterhere

I would love to apply for the Theiri king if it is still available?
The meaning of life, is to grant life meaning.
My ideas: elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133385.msg5936486#msg5936486

LimitlessNikkie

Yay! Yes it definatly is. I'd love to see a bio peterhere!

RedEve

Would you be interested in a noblewoman of Theiri who acts as a guard captain/bodyguard to the royal family?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

peterhere

The Basics
Name: King Garawin of Theiri
Orientation: Straight
Role: King of Theiri
Player: peterhere

The Look
Height: 183cm
Weight: 80kg
Hair:Blond
Eyes:Blue
Skin:White

The story
Likes: Philosophy, knowledge, intelligence, enlightenment, debate, trade, wellfare, universal systems.
Dislikes: Greed, ignorance, crime, war.

Personality: The king has a warm polite aura around himself. Yet seen at moments, he is known to bringing down righteousness with rough consequences. He is the kind of person who thinks twice before speaking. A high sense of justice often weight his decisions, earning him a glorious reputation.

Habits: The king is often caught gazing towards the stars at nightfall. At moments during heavy debate, a sly smirk can be seen sliding across the kings lips. People's dedication to defend opinions and meanings causes a spark in the King's eyes, radiating his enjoyment through his bodylanguage.

Skills: Highly educated. A wide specter of knowledge reaching from alchemy to religion.

History: Garawin was born into the royal family by blood. As most of the ones carrying the Theiri royal blood, he showed remarkable intelligence at early age. With royal wealth, his family made sure to grant him the best possible education the country had to offer. Already at the age of fourteen, did he gain diplomas within mathematics, alchemy and astrology. Finding himself in his his early manhood, he continued his studies within literature, history and religion. When finally subseeding his father and receiving the throne, he was one of the most educated persons alive.

As according to custom, he received the officer title by blood. At young age, he entered the battle. But Garawin never found his place among the bloodshed of his brethren. War and tactics never appealed to the prince, even though forced at him. During a retreating battle, his life was saved by Lorenso Florencia, the man who was later to become his personal guard, friend and commanding officer. By receiving the title as First Blade, Lorenso was presented to the court in a official manner. Though rumours that their friendship concealed his title, Lorenso's blade shortly proved them wrong.

Entering the world as a young adult, Garawin's curiosity led him to explore forbidden lust. What had started as a childish flirt with one of his servants, brought fourth a daughter of royal blood. Though when informed of this, the young prince denied all relations to the poor young woman and ordered her exile from the kingdom. If a rumour like that would have reached his father, his throne inherited would be at stake.

When his father, the previous king fell into illness; the time came for him to choose a queen. Like so many before him, Garawin called the most beautiful women across the kingdom to join him at his castle. One by one they all sieved out by unknown reasons. Until only one remained; the now crowned Queen Lyssa Highgarden. In time, she would bring him their first born; Richard. The young man that is now standing next in line to the throne, was brought up during to Theiri's custom. Receiving the same education as the current King once endured. Not being a very active military king, Garawin releaves much of his responsibilities to Lorenso and his first born son, Henrik, who seems much more found by the art of war.

In his late days, he was to be reunited by his oldest daughter. Now a fully grown man, the king was embarrassed by his previous cowardice to hide his own acts. Comming clean, he announced the origin of her blood to the people. Wanting to compensate to his sins, the King awarded her the title Baroness of Greycastle. Once an extinct family, it was reborn like a phoenix. But now, it contains royal blood.
The meaning of life, is to grant life meaning.
My ideas: elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133385.msg5936486#msg5936486

DarkRose15

Quote from: Victor on August 30, 2011, 10:51:57 PM
Since my previous idea was taken...

I would like to ask if it would be possible to play the leader of a mercenary group/thieves guild that portrays themselves as traveling entertainers. Sort of a Cirque du Soleil where all of them can apply their special talents to combat and stealth.
I look forward to seeing the char ^_^!

kasper

The Basics
Name: Elise Theiri
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Role: Princess of Theiri
Played by: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Skin: Creamy White
Any thing else: Often dresses in lace and frills. Has an innocent, charming look about her.

The story:
Likes: Flattery, materialistic trinkets, lace, clothes, money, ordering people around, making others angry.
Dislikes: Her twin brother, being ignored, when her beauty is unappreciated.
Personality: Despite Elise's sweet and charming look, she is a rather pompous young lady. She often takes advantage of her bloodline, ordering people to do this and that. She abuses any female maids by degrading them or ordering them to do degrading acts. However, around any male she dangles herself before their eyes, enjoying their eyes on her but of course lets them know they're never good enough for her. She steps on people and treats most every body like dirt.
Habits: Fiddling over her appearance such as hair or the way her breasts look in her dress. "Hmmph-ing" when she doesn't get her way.
Skills: Looking good, manipulating others, social upkeep.
History: Elise is a twin. She was born into the royal family and raised. Like her mother, she looks like a delicate flower the only difference is that she is quite delicate. So weak that she cannot ever hope to fend for her own safety if need be, but, that is what the guards are for so she doesn't concern herself over the matter and her stuck up attitude shows.

The Basics
Name: Roran Theiri (Often goes by Rory)
Orientation: Bi-curious
Role: Prince of Theiri
Played by: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 98 lbs
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Auburn
Skin: Creamy White
Anything else: Some times mistaken for a girl. Both ears pierced.

The story:
Likes: Smiling, flowers, the small things in life, most animals, people, perfumes, sunshine, his twin sister.
Dislikes: Cats, foul smells, frowning, fighting.
Personality: Roran is a rather petite boy and not at all masculine. He is innocent, naive and sweet. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is seemingly incapable of hiding his feelings. He often follows his sister around like a lost pup. He admires strong people but sees strength differently than most. He, like is sister is weak- save he is even weaker, being more fragile to other peoples opinions about him. He doesn't have much self confidence and so is prone to apologizing often. He gets excited easily, especially when others are friendly to him.
History: Roran is a twin. He was born and raised in the Theiri family. He is fond of his family and enjoys watching them go about their duties and training- such as watching Juliette train, or his brother practice his martial arts. He is particularly fond of Lady Fool, adoring her to no end and treating her as if she herself is a blood sibling. He is often left out of family business due to being a terrible liar.

DarkRose15

Both of those characters are really cool :) I'll send Nikkie a pm shortly to let her know and ask her if she has anything she would like to see or add ^_^! Very good choice in character art as well!

Jason

The Basics
Name: Fabris Scourgeheim
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: King of Theiri
Player: Crazy Jay

The Look
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 270lbs
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Green
Skin: Darkish White
Anything else: Large Beard

The story
Likes: Weaponry, Combat, Justice, Power, Beauty, Intelligence, Alcohol
Dislikes: Disobedience, crime, being challenged.
Personality: The King of Theiri is from an outsider's aspect a harsh and brutal monarch who often shows little mercy to any criminal. He's very intruged by military advancements and weaponry improvements and posseses a lust for battle often unrivaled. People believe that it is the Queen who keeps this man from going tyrantical. However, the king's heart is actually soft and kind, generous and forgiving. This jollier side is only shown to those the king can trust or who he sees worthy of it. Lethal with any known weapon, he will easily and brutally defend his castle on the frontline with a lion's heart.
Habits: He has a passion for cake. Not eating, just marvelling at the majestic and elegant designs and twists and turns made in the beautifully crafted treat. Also quite forgetful.
Skills: Politics, Swordsmanship, Chivalry, Courage, Jack of all Weapons.
History: The King of Theiri was raised in the noble tradition as always it should be, he learnt how to conduct himself, how to rule a country, everything he would need to become a king. However he took a love to swordsmanship and excelled in his combat training with his tutor every single session. He later expanded his weaponry range from swords to maces, flails, spears, rapiers, bows, he had learnt a lot from a wide variety, but none of these weapons are matched to his sword mastery. He favoured the art of combat.

Soon after he ascended to the throne as the King of Theiri, the citezens proudunder his rule. However, like all other Kings, Fabris invested a large summary of funds towards the culture of Theiri, advancing the artistic and musical economies, etc. Soonafter he engaged a relationship with one of his servants which was seen as unfit, and he abadonded the mother to his castle. It was then when Fabris then grew lonely and bega his search for a Queen, visiting many places and electing eligible candidates. Strangely the candidates withered to the current queen Lyssa Highgarden. Ever since his coronation he truly has been on a downfall after falling ill recently. But soon he will awaken...