MagicalPen

A Family Incest Game.

Open Roles:

Mother (38 - 44 Years Old)
Oldest Daughter (18 years old)
Youngest Daughter (16 years old)

Requirements:

Active Participation!

A Family has a history of incest. The current generation is about to be introduced to the family traditions.

The Father and Mother are also Brother and Sister, though this is a secret shared only between them.

Plot:

A father has long had a thing for his oldest daughter. From a young age, he has groomed her to become his. Since she was 16, he's been fondling her and teaching her how to suck his cock. Since she has been groomed from a young age, this just seems like a natural progression for her. Now that she is 18, though, the father can't control himself anymore and decides its time he takes her virginity...and introduce her to her first threesome and lesbian experience - with her mother!

The mother, meanwhile, has decided her shy oldest son needs to open up and become more aware of his sexuality. A recent breakup with his first girlfriend has left him highly dejected so she decides its time for him to be introduced to a real woman, who loves him and knows how to make him happy. So begins the task of seducing her son while educating him in the arts of pleasure.

The youngest siblings are twins and are experiencing their own sexual revolution. The boy-twin has secretly been watching his parents through a hole in his closet, often jerking off to them. He has also witnessed his older sister giving his father head on a few occasions too, but has kept this a secret. His libido is off the charts right now and he always seems to be jerking off. When his twin-sister catches him one night, she remains quite and watches. Once he is done and gets back into bed (they have to share a bed) she starts teasing him with her body until he finally starts groping her - the male twin quickly realizes his twin is onto him and more then happy to lend a hand.

From here, the family will start being more open with each other and other pairings will occur on a family camping trip that is planned.

I want interested players to send me a PM first, with a brief outline of the character they want to play and a note saying how often they can post.

My last attempt at running a similar game fizzled out because all of the people who signed up did not make a single post for over two weeks, which effectively killed the game.

If you have an issue with the game, or a better suggestion, or are having problems trying to write a post, PLEASE LET ME KNOW otherwise I can do nothing about it.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games