News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

I thought I could deal with it but i can't. Your body hair is so intense I feel like im sleeping with a gorilla. I asked you to wax and you refuse, so now you can be as hairy as you want sleeping alone.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Tachi

Sorry, but you're just too dominating--I need to breathe!

Transgirlenstein

I'm sorry but your just not dominating enough for me.  I need someone to take control ;)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

PaleEnchantress

The whole Lilith thing your avatar had going on was pretty sexy I admit. However I went to a straight camp and got saved.

Greg MD

You went to a straight camp?

What the heck?? I thought we were going to try a threesome with another woman! I'm through.

Solaine

Doctor, your bedside manner leaves a great deal to be desired! I'm going to find another doctor! *leaves in a huff*
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Tachi

Lady Annabelle

I understand that I should try and be more accepting in this relationship, but I can't just take it anymore.  Every single night, I am left alone, crying and unfulfilled as you go out to the bars by yourself.  At first, I was in denial, but I can't hide from it anymore.  The strange hairs....boxers that aren't yours....and how you don't even like to kiss me.  I'm sorry, but I just need to be with a straight male...

Trust me.....it's not me.....it's you.... ;)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Chevalier des Poissons

Sorry, Lady Annabelle, but you are too quiet. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a tree.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Greg MD

(For the record the Lady above is not quiet for long  ;) )

BS...dude, there's no better way to put this---I'm scared for my life around you. Every time you wanna get it on with me, you morph into angry Battle Shambler mode...don't hurt me, but, it's over!

PaleEnchantress

You tried to Dom me, I told you I don't switch, it's over....

Soran

Sweet heart, you promised me handcuffs and got me duct tape...I'm sorry, but it's just over.....

ShrowdedPoet

You, well, all that armour just makes you so hard.  I need someone with a soft side.  It's over!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

SP, we have everything in common, seriously. But I can't do neckro. You deserve someone who is able to do such.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

ShrowdedPoet

Neckro?  I'm not dead!  Is that what you've thought of me this entire time?  It is SOOO over!!!!  *slams door in your face*
Ons and Offs

Fertile Myrtle

You mean you're NOT dead? We are so over.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

TheWriter

Quote from: Fertile Myrtle on July 10, 2009, 10:37:17 PM
You mean you're NOT dead? We are so over.
I'm sorry, but I've met someone else, we just click better.  I mean, all I have to do is turn on my knickers melt off.  We can still be friends, though, right..?

Fertile Myrtle

No, we can't. It's your attitude that apart.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Soran

I'm sorry, but it's these pokemon or me..and I already know your answer... *slams door*

ShrowdedPoet

Ons and Offs

Soran

Nadir

I'm sick and tired of you going out on a crusade with the boys everynight. Would it kill you to come home on time once in a while without stinking like turk entrails? And you never pick up your dirty laundry, and you know I hate stubbing my toe on your bloodstained chain mail.   

DarkAngel

You cold hearted bitch from hell , i have found a better lay then you , So if you can take your foul mouth slut ways right out my door ...

Duncan

I am sorry but your just to small.  It won't work.

DarkAngel

I'm sorry i don't screw dead people and i'm to pure for you