The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Welcome, one and all!

Settle in, make yourselves comfortable, and chat while your humble servant prepares the rest of the game for your enjoyment.

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

sinera

O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

LadySky

Third! *snuggles into her bean bag chair looking around for a blankie*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Yep, everyone make yourselves at home.  *grins and offers blankets*

You know, it was very interesting trying to track down the right people for that PM, given how many of you are flying under different names at the moment.  Heh.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*takes a blue blankie and snuggles while sipping hot chocolate* I am feeling very wintery today!

*giggles as she looks at all the new names* I don't envy the task for you Val, it could not have been easy!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

:o Hot chocolate....yummy.

*grabs and red blanket and a cup and settles in*
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn52

grabs a purple blankie and settles in to listen and learn
I am a first timer so I must be observant.
Takes a cup of Hot Chocolate and sips it carefully
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kurzyk

*calmly walks in and settles in a chair by the window*

Hello all. First time for me too.  :-)

LadySky

Remiel

Settles in comfortably upon the blanket and partakes in the free hot chocolate (with marshmallows, even!) while he waits for the game to start.

tes11

*walked in excited and took one of the marshmellows.*  ;)
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Ryven

*walks in with his big coat full of muffins*  Ready and able... ^-^

LadySky

*eyes said muffins* Ry you are so very cruel...you tease and tantalize me with what I can never truly posess. *pouts*  XD

Valerian

Let's see... I think all we need now is a fire and some s'mores.  *grin*

I'm just waiting to hear back for sure from a couple of people, and then the games can begin.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Ryven

Quote from: LadyLeopard on October 22, 2009, 10:17:32 AM
*eyes said muffins* Ry you are so very cruel...you tease and tantalize me with what I can never truly posess. *pouts*  XD

I might feel frisky sometime and bake everyone some muffins...you never know...

*dances to the bluegrass*

Bliss

*slips in* I heard there was an Elusive Elandra in here!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Okay, everyone should have their role now.  Have at it!  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

Doomsday

Ryven

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on October 22, 2009, 02:53:50 PM
So are we expected to actually roleplay? :o

Not really...It's more just have fun with the game.  You can if you want though.

Zinder

*quietly sneaks in not know if he is even suppose to be here*

Valerian

Yes, it's however you want to play it -- some people are basically themselves, others get more into a role, but it's all up to you.   :D

And zinder: Feel free to lurk all you like, but since this game requires private messaging, only approved members can play.  If you do get approved, you can sign on for a future round of the game if you like.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zinder

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

Valerian

Well, llamas do spit, like their camel cousins.  *nods*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Doomsday

WHAT'S UP WITH LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA?!

Valerian

Yay, first game post goes to Kurzyk!  Or Khelek, or whatever his name is now... which has prompted me to add all current aliases to the list of players, to make voting a little easier.  :)

Note to self: Do not start one of these games just before Halloween ever again.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Remiel

Quote from: AllHallowsVal on October 22, 2009, 03:27:03 PM

*Snickers* Ah, Val, we do appreciate all your hard work keeping track of who's who.

Bliss

Quote from: AllHallowsVal on October 22, 2009, 03:27:03 PM

Do one right before halloween with a haunted/murderhouse theme!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Doomsday

That would be cool. Instead of 'night' and 'day', it could be like one of those cliche movie scenes where the light goes out and someone's dead.

Ryven

LadySky

*observes the slobber and giggles wildly* I watched this nature show once with camels that spit at each other when they got mad..it was hilarious!

Elandra

*is also slobbered and though is not fond of camel spit, she accepts the drama llama's so not to start her off on one of her tirades....*

LadySky

Doomsday

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

Well....all I have to say....I saw that one coming from a mile away.

Bliss

*chuckle* I swear, it's the curse of being the one to cast the first stone! XD
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

That might be true....but that was not why I saw my muder coming from a mile away. *walks away shaking head sadly*

Ryven

Bliss

You're undead muffins still look awful tasty....

...that IS just a raspberry glaze, right? >.>
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

>.>
<.<

Raspberry?  Sure...we'll go with that.  And those are seeds in it...yep...totally not bone fragments from the chipper shredder...

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I'll take your slight noise as a sign of satisfaction.  Shall I wrap you a dozen to go?

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I'll have to make those special to order.  It might take some time.  Hot men must be cared for and plucked right at the peak of ripeness.

Valerian

I'll give tes another hour or two to vote, and then move things along.  I'd hate to prolong anyone's agony too much...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

I'll take a pair of those matched men - but only if they don't mind dallying with females LOL
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

sinera

LadySky

*prepares welcome dinner for DDJ in the ghostly realm* Weeeeellllllcccccoooommmmmeeeeeee........(am I that cheesy? Yes. Yes I am.)

Valerian

At least you're all, um, eating well in the afterlife?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

We're on a roll helping the Thorns! *eyeroll* I bet we're going to slaughter the bee and the Ladybug for them, too. Then we're entirely boned.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

sinera

You lasted about as long as I did in my last mafia-style attempt, DDJ.

*snuggles* With luck we'll catch those sneaky thorns soon and can start a new game for you to play *grins*

LadySky

*nibbles on carrots, they are after all the ghosts favorite snack, and sighs* The garden is looking doomed.....

desert ashes

You're dead,  I'd say that's a bit beyond doomed.   XD
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Valerian

Poor garden.  :(

I will start another of these games soon, though, if there's enough interest.  Suggestions for themes also gratefully accepted.  :)  I'm wondering if maybe a sci-fi twist, with alien shapeshifters, might be interesting...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

Zinder

Quote from: Valerian on November 05, 2009, 10:36:32 AM
Poor garden.  :(

I will start another of these games soon, though, if there's enough interest.  Suggestions for themes also gratefully accepted.  :)  I'm wondering if maybe a sci-fi twist, with alien shapeshifters, might be interesting...

Yes! *nods his head in violent approval and looks at Valerian with adoring eyes*

OK, I confess.. I've been spying on you.. But it's with best intentions in mind  ::)

Valerian

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on November 05, 2009, 10:37:43 AM
Have you ever seen "The Faculty"? :D
I have!  That's a good idea.   :D

Quote from: Zinder on November 05, 2009, 10:51:51 AM
Yes! *nods his head in violent approval and looks at Valerian with adoring eyes*

OK, I confess.. I've been spying on you.. But it's with best intentions in mind  ::)
Well, this being the public forums and all, I guess a little spying is to be expected.  Heh.  But yes, if you'd still like to play, you're quite welcome.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Quote from: Zinder on November 05, 2009, 10:51:51 AM

If you start a Valerian fan club, I'd definitely join. =P

Zinder

Thank you, Valerian! I would love to :)

@Remiel: I promise to give it some serious thought.

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zinder

Kurzyk

Just wanted to say the game is riveting! So far two innocent executions...

This kind of reminds me of the Agatha Christie story, 10 little indians.

And then there were 9? heh The question is who's faking it? Considering the Thorns are communicating with each other, and have twice now, is there a clue in the writing?

Fun stuff.  :-)

Doomsday

The Faculty might be interesting, because they try to weed out the 'aliens' in their group by jamming narcotics up their nose. :D

Autumn52

Hummmm.....Well the thorns must have felt threatened by me....Guess the after life is not so bad.
At least the other Roses know I was sincere.

Hello LadySky, DDJ, and Ryven....Guess we get to wait for any other innocent victims, Darn those Thorns I had a plan......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

LadySky

*sets out another place at the ghostly dining table* "Welcome Xandi, feel free to munch!"

sinera

Dang. Maybe I oughta draw the Thorns' ire next - y'all are eating better than the living - you at least have Ryven to make muffins for ya!

Doomsday

Nah. It's easier to eat Ryven himself. We're zombieeeeeee roses!

LadySky

I quit eating Ryven long ago...he always gets stuck in my teeth and makes me fail drug tests...... ::)

Valerian

This is the part where I threaten to roll randomly to determine who has to vote first.   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Well finally I was beginning to think no one was even going to mourn my death....Yeppie they are mourning.
I guess I should not be happy about that but I am.....I am missed yeah.....

Now what is for breakfast muffin man?????

Got any ghostly blueberry muffins??

Elandra

Autumn52

Thank you so much Elandra you are a sweetheart......I hope not to see you to soon in the ghostly afterlife. (lol)

Lots of Hugs

sinera

I think we're all waiting for Remiel's words of wisdom. After all, he said he was going to announce who the Thorns are...

Remiel

Well, yeah, but I didn't mean to scare everybody off! ;_;

besides, I was kind of hoping to build up the tension and suspense before making my big dramatic announcement. *grumble grumble*

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Remiel

All right, well, in the interest of keeping the game going, I'll make an accusation before the end of the day. 

Dramatic organ chord!

I was kind of hoping to hear from Marguerite or tes11 first, though.

Autumn52

ghostly whispers from Xandi  *Well things are getting interesting aren't they*

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Okay, while we wait, here's a little Mafia, The Faculty style:

Pod People! (?)
Ability: Can choose to remove one student each night.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Hall Monitor (1)
Ability: Can choose to save one player each night. If the chosen player was also voted to be killed by the pod people, that person will not die.  The hall monitor can protect him or herself once each game.
Goal: To kill all the pod people and survive.

School Administrator (1)
Ability: Can choose to have one player's role revealed privately to him/her each night.
Goal: To kill all the pod people and survive.

Students (?)
Their goal is to kill all the pod people via the lottery and survive.

And possibly:
The Principal (1) (elected)
Ability: In the event of a tie during lynch votes, the principal chooses who will meet their maker.

Alien Queen (1)
Ability: Can turn one other player into a pod person, once during the game.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Thoughts?  Better names?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Val,
     This sounds fun, I want in if you do it. Just let me know.

Hugs
Xandi

Ryven

LadySky

sinera

oh, AWESOME, Val - I especially like the Alien Queen... adding one more pod person LOL

Elandra

Amberghylles

*peeks in from where he's been lurking and following along rather eagerly to find out who lives and dies*

Um... If there's room for another in the new one, I'd be interested.

Elandra

*tackles Amberghylles and then pretends she accidentally fell upon him*

Amberghylles

*gets tackled and looks up with a side*  Why hello there

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Kurzyk

Emmaline

-peeks in from her lurking spot as well-

me too pretty please :P

Valerian

• Xandi
  • Ryven
  • LadySky
  • sinera (?)
  • Elandra
  • Amberghylles
  • morningsdreams
  • Remiel
  • Kurzyk
  • Emmaline

That's ten already!  Excellent.  Still room for a few more, though, if there are any other lurkers around who haven't spoken up yet...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Unfortunately, tes has had to bow out of the game.  Would anyone be willing to leap into the fray in his place, or know of someone who might be willing?  That seems the best method of continuing on...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

And we're good again!  The lovely Mithlomwen has agreed to step in for tes, so the game will resume tomorrow.  :)  Thanks for being patient, everyone.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Yay Mith!!!

Ok now just remember don't vote for Kurzyk. >.>

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Kurzyk on November 17, 2009, 10:44:16 PM
Yay Mith!!!

Ok now just remember don't vote for Kurzyk. >.>

*giggles* 

Ok, I am going to try and get up to speed on everything tomorrow, so bear with me whilst I do! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

LadySky

Remiel

Welcome, Mithlomwen!  Glad to have you aboard!

And no, I'm not trying to influence your vote in any conceivable way.  O:)

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Elandra

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mithlomwen

*bounces*  Oooooo I voted right!  Now we just have to weed out the other two Thorns.....
Baby, it's all I know,

Elandra

Kurzyk

Mith wasn't the only one that saved your neck. *grins* I still have my suspicions though...

LadySky

*dances about singing, "The Hills are Alive!"* It looks as though the Thorns days are numbered! *cue scary music*

Valerian

• Xandi
  • Ryven
  • LadySky
  • sinera
  • Elandra
  • Amberghylles
  • morningsdreams
  • Remiel
  • Kurzyk
  • Emmaline
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen

Okay, if you're on the list and shouldn't be, give me a shout.  If you're not on the list, and want to be, just let me know.

Maybe Doomsday wants to join, since it was his suggestion in the first place?   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

Meh. I tried.

One thing I will say - morningsdreams, I am DEEPLY offended at being called a harlot. A harlot is pretty much the same thing as a whore, and that I have never been.

desert ashes

Quote from: sinera on November 20, 2009, 11:47:17 PM
Meh. I tried.

One thing I will say - morningsdreams, I am DEEPLY offended at being called a harlot. A harlot is pretty much the same thing as a whore, and that I have never been.

My apologies, the post is being edited as I type this now.  I meant no offense, personal or otherwise, to you. 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

desert ashes

Quote from: Valerian on November 20, 2009, 01:11:46 PM

• Xandi
  • Ryven
  • LadySky
  • sinera
  • Elandra
  • Amberghylles
  • morningsdreams
  • Remiel
  • Kurzyk
  • Emmaline
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen

Okay, if you're on the list and shouldn't be, give me a shout.  If you're not on the list, and want to be, just let me know.

Maybe Doomsday wants to join, since it was his suggestion in the first place?   ;D

Actually, I'll be withdrawing from the next round, but happy bad guy hunting to all.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Valerian

This may not be strictly roleplaying, but it certainly isn't supposed to be real, or cause real hard feelings, so let's all try to take a step back, please.  Everyone's just playing a part.

I hope everyone did have some fun here -- I do like running these games, and I hope the interest in them continues.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

I think you do a wonderful job Val! *blows a smooch* I always have a lovely time.....even when I die early.  :P

Mithlomwen

I came in late, but I'm having lots of fun as well! 
Baby, it's all I know,

Remiel

Agreed, Val. I know I'm being a bit of a bastard in this game, but I just want to say that Elandra and Sinera (and the third thorn, whoever it may be  ;) ) have been delightful opponents, who have really made me think, and made it lots of fun to play my part.  Elandra, you very nearly tricked me into...well, I'll save that until after the game's done.

But yes, I'm having lots of fun, and hope everyone else is too  ;D

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

I had fun though I had no idea who managed to off me.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn52

Val I just wanted to say that I have had loads of fun and I am truly looking forward to the next game. I will be anxiously awaiting my role and plotting my strategy.  lol   It is mostly luck truth be known, at least for me anyway....Cant wait till all the thorns are gone and we can start fighting aliens....

*Jumps up and down in excitement*

Valerian

• Xandi
  • Ryven
  • LadySky
  • sinera
  • Elandra
  • Amberghylles
  • Remiel
  • Kurzyk
  • Emmaline
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Kip
  • Izu
  • Ket

Okay, that's fourteen, possibly fifteen, so the player list is closed for this time.  If you want to get in on future games, though, you can always still send me a PM.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

*floats around in the afterlife....*

I be dead!!! Ah well.. at least I got to eat... mm love that steak and potatoes.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Ryven

You has your own sub-forum now!  Yay!  *hops up and down*

LadySky

Congratulations Val!!! *offers celebration flower bouquet*

Valerian

Hee.  Yes, suddenly people (mostly Caeli) were pointing out that the games had passed up the post number for a subforum a while back.  So here we are, in our new home!

*plans housewarming bash*  Oh, and a lovely flower centerpiece!  Thank you.   :D

And yes, Ket, you can play, too.  There might also be one more person joining in, but there I'm going to have to close down the recruiting.  But, since this setting is clearly going to be a popular one, I will run it again!  So if there's anyone who missed the cut this time, you can get in first on the next go-round.  :)

Really, all you guys are great.  *offers hugs all around*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

* Caeli only felt that Valerian needed a vault to hold all of her toys fun mafia games. <3
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Ryven

*brings muffins for the party*  ;D

Quote from: Caeli on November 24, 2009, 07:01:15 PM
* Caeli only felt that Valerian needed a vault to hold all of her toys fun mafia games. <3

At least she's willing to let us play with her toys... ;)

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

*sneaks into the vault and........POUNCES Val* 

Val has toys?!  *peers around*  And where are these goodies Caeli said you had hidden around here?  Unless.....the toys are the goodies?

>.>

<.< 

*flees*
Baby, it's all I know,

Remiel

Congratulations, Val! Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Although, I'm a bit confused by this quote, Ryven:

QuoteAt least she's willing to let us play with her toys... ;)

By that, do you mean we get to play with the toys? Or that we are her toys?  :o

Kurzyk

Quote from: Remiel on November 24, 2009, 10:16:59 PM
By that, do you mean we get to play with the toys? Or that we are her toys?  :o

*grins* well that's a good question. Not that I mind either way...  ;)

sinera

Sorry I haven't been posting - we left for Disney World Saturday morning and to my surprise, the hotel in Jacksonville charged for Internet, so I thought I'd wait. We get to Disney and the resort, wonderful and incredible it may be (we're staying in a Pirate's of the Caribbean themed room!), they're charging $10/computer/night!! Stupid - especially for the amount we're paying for this place.

So this is the first time I've been able to get online *sigh* And I probably won't be on again until Sunday night - so Val, if you're starting the Pod People game before then, please give my spot to someone else - I'll get in on the next one *smooch*

And congrats on getting your own sub-forum - YOU ROCK!!!!

Valerian

*sweeps and shines the new sub-forum once again*  Thanks!  It's nice having a little corner of the site to call home.   ;D

Anyway.  I'm getting the new Faculty version organized right now -- I'm not sure how busy it will be this weekend, but I will attempt to have it up and running soonish, which may be before Sunday night, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, since the new subforum seems to have attracted some fresh interest as well, I'm thinking I'll start up another game in a week or so as well, to let some of the new blood play.  There seems to be more than enough to start a second game now, so I might as well strike while the iron is hot, as they say.  :)

So I'm looking for the next theme, and I need ideas and votes!  Options include, but are certainly not limited to:

• Medieval fantasy (Caeli's suggestion in the interest thread)
  • Bootleggers (1920's rum runners)
  • Pirates (Yarr!)
  • Roses vs. Thorns
  • Robin Hood
  • Werecreatures other than wolves
  • Ancient times -- Rome, Egypt, etc.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

Elandra

Valerian

There, an official Rose victory.  :)

To sum up:

Day 1: LadySky, a rose, is lynched.

Night 1: Ryven, a rose, is taken out by thorns.

Remiel, the bee, scryes sinera and learns that she is a thorn.

Bliss, the ladybug, opts to protect herself.

-----------

Day 2: Doomsday, a rose, is lynched.

Night 2: Remiel scryes on Elandra, who is a thorn.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Xandi, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

-----------

Day 3: Elandra, a thorn, is lynched.

Night 3: Remiel scryes on morningsdreams, a thorn.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Marguerite, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

---------

Day 4: Sinera, a thorn, is lynched.

Night 4: Remiel scryes on Bliss, the ladybug.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Kurzyk, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

------------

Day 5: Morningsdreams, the final thorn, is lynched and the roses are victorious!

Good game, all!   :D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Hurray! The Roses win! My prize BlueFire(TM) rosebushes are safe from RoseMart!

Congrats to everyone, especially our Thorns.  I just happened to get lucky with my suspicions.  As Dwight Schrute says, "it's always the one you most medium suspect."

Elandra, you had me worried when you and Kurzyk both voted for me in Round One.  I very nearly PM'd you in order to reveal my identity and beg you to change your vote.  I even had the message typed up.  At the last minute, however, I realized it could be a grave mistake and didn't send it.

Also, if Moirae had been willing to sell out her fellow Thorns, I probably would've gone to my grave thinking that Bliss was thorn number three.  Sorry, Bliss.  You just seem like an exceptionally intelligent and charismatic person, and I'm naturally suspicious of people like that. :P

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Bliss

*giggling* So my fabulous personality has Remiel pegging me as a murdering sociopath. Noted. ;)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kurzyk

LadySky