Lost Bonds |Naruto based roleplay| Interest/Open

Started by LeSane, July 13, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

When the time of war finally ran out, and Naruto came out victorious, the future of the villages and the system itself seemed brighter. He made promises that he will forever look over the peace of the nations even if his untimely death said otherwise. People still looked up at his statue and hoped that he would keep his promise long time from then. You must wonder what happened to the others –well, Sakura formed herself a family and settled down as a great medical-nin and Sasuke, well, his story isn’t as great and humble; more so, his story is what will create a new epoch, give shape to a new world and new beliefs that are not as peace-making as they seem.

Konohagakure along with the more influential villages and Naruto himself, with a heavy heart, was forced to banish the Uchiha from his home village due to his past actions against it. As much as he fought to remain and build his clan back there, it was futile, and so, he was forced to live in Otogakure. It slowly became his homeland, and his bloodline prospered over the years, generations after generations. The only problem was the hateful eyes that always gazed upon Konoha and the Uzumaki, still blaming everyone for the fact that they were cast out and never let back in. Sasuke eventually died as you may have predicted, but others took over his place, and with every generation that passed by, new beliefs started growing in the hearts of the people.

Influential clan leaders gathered with the pages of that time and together, they created a new system that was to tighten the bonds between villages and make them answer to only one superior force: an emperor. Of course, the kages remained, but they were to be named from among the most influential clans and obliged to lead their home villages as if it were his clan –more than that, everyone agreed that the emperor and the future royal family should be of the blood of the great Naruto, an Uzumaki. All agreed to this, and what was quite shocking, the Uchiha clan leader himself proposed this and appeared rather humble about every decision that was taken then as much as it was not to his advantage.

The Uchiha started to spend more time with the Uzumaki as soon as the new system was voted and agreed upon. It seemed as if the two clans were going to once again bond again despite all that happened in the past and it didn’t take long for the Uzumaki emperor to end the banishment of the Uchiha and let them come to Konoha freely when they wished. The clan though, remained in Otogakure as the clan leader established and refused to return as a whole to Konoha and given his powerful title, he was now the leader of Otogakure itself by the law of the new system.

Years of peace followed after; wars and bloodshed seemed to be forgotten now, left in the past. Shinobis weren’t as needed anymore, but task forces, ANBU were kept there for any emergency. Children were still sent to Academies, but along with ninja skills, they also learned new things like literature, astrology and all kinds of objects that would help them build a future that wasn’t precisely based on bloodlines, fighting, and skills.

This new leader of the Uchiha, seemingly mellowed to the outsiders proved to be the complete opposite. He learned how to manipulate and slyly use his friendship with the emperor for his gain --this is how the persecutions started out.

One day while they were visiting Konoha to see how they prospered, the Uchiha made acquaintance with the Hokage, and after the entertainment and feast were done, he chose to spend his night at the personal home of the said leader. He was smart and brought with him one of his assassins disguised as his concubine, and while everyone slept, the woman snuck into the leader’s room and poisoned him. It was not something lethal, but it was enough to give the unfortunate man illusions of his son being murdered by the Uchiha and so, the blinded man hurried into the chamber where the other leader was sleeping and attacked him with a sword.

The emperor was witness to this; the sudden outburst has caused quite the commotion and the next day he was forced to pass judgment. The Hokage was incarcerated and called a traitor, and the man could not bear to bring so much shame to his family, so he committed suicide. In this whole situation, the Uchiha was seen as the victim, having claimed that the ex-leader harbored hatred for his kin and the past. Everyone believed this of course and sympathized with the saddened man. As to apologize for the mishap, the Emperor agreed to make an Uchiha, one of his trusty men, the Hokage of Konoha.

With a victory on his side, the Uchiha humbly accepted the royal’s proposal and returned to Otogakure, announcing his essential step towards gaining complete control over Konoha and soon the other villages as well. His plan was already in motion, and after he sent his assassins after the Tsuchikage, killing him and his family, disposing of the bodies and any signs of a killing, he once again proposed to have one of his men take care of Iwagakure until a new kage would be voted. It was only for show because a new kage never showed up.

Today, the Uchiha proposed that a tournament should take place for the sake of old times as the Chunnin exams’ last part had been completely erased and replaced with another. The reason would be for the Emperor to be entertained and showed the greatness of each clan under his command. It sounded more like tradition if it weren’t for the secret intent behind such a suggestion. The Uchiha plans to test the most powerful shinobi that still exist in each village and wipe them out entirely as to weaken the people even more. There is also the assassination of the Kazekage that he has been planning and with all the changes invited to the event, it will be even easier to take care of said task and make it look like an accident.

Slowly but surely, the Uchiha clan grew and spread it's influenced fast, having total control over Konoha and Iwagakure now. They have taken three villages from the Emperor just under his nose and not even now, he does not suspect anything. The Kazekage became a bit suspicious of them. Thus, he needs to be put down, and after another Uchiha takes over the position, they will be even close to making the world succumb to them.

Even from the beginning, every leader of the clan left tasks for the next leader and so on –from proposing the tying together the nations and the Emperor position to naming the changes after the most powerful clan leaders. It was all written down, it was all strategically planned and thought out. Now there is no one to stop this from happening, even if rumors spread and villagers become aware of the patrols of Uchiha’s keeping a watchful eye on them.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Alright, listen up fives; a ten is speaking. If that sentence didn't make it clear to you, then maybe this one will: I am an ass at times. I’m the ass of the group, and I won’t be afraid to show it. So…’sup. Name’s Scar, and I will be the one making and enforcing the rules. First thing’s first: follow the Terms of Service. Please. For the love of all that is holy and not, I will not tolerate anything breaching the levels of comfort that Elliquiy has set. Why? Simply put, this roleplay’s gonna rock, and I don’t want it to shut down just because some idiot decided to go against the rules provided on day one. We all agreed to the Terms of Service when we created our accounts, and if you need a refresher, there’s even a nifty link for you to use at the bottom of the page. Yes, this is a Naruto roleplay, and there will be violence; there will be blood. However, just like in the anime, if something too gory or horrendous happens: don’t show it if you think it will be too much for your fellow writers! Don’t write it out. Skip it and have the mental trauma added to your character in the next post, if you must. Don’t get smartass with me either; you know the limits of people. Romance is also a nice theme to have; just look at Kushina and Minato. Just… don’t make it a theme. The moment clothes start to slip off; you better have a good reason behind it not just for the shits and giggles. People do not wanna read forty posts of two people screwing constantly. Just like with the gore, don’t drag it out. Don’t write it out if you don't think you can handle that. Skip it and have the happy thoughts added to your character in the next post, if you must. This is a zero-tolerance rule, too. I read all posts, believe it or not, so don’t think you’re slick. I hope that’s clear enough.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Follow canon, or I will shoot you out of a cannon. Yes, the plot is original, but I mean the concepts. For example, they are called the Seven Swords of the Mist, not Seven Swords of Wherever the fuck I Want. This is a big pet peeve of mine; it even caused a massive drama issue some years ago with a friend of mine, so let’s avoid it this time. I love Kirigakure, so don’t try to pull this stuff on me. Yes, there were some exceptions in the anime, so there can be some exceptions here. However, don’t just pull something from your ass. We love creativity, and we don’t want to stifle it, but if your idea sucks, then it sucks. Don’t worry; I'm not gonna be a total asshole though. I'll help give constructive criticism on how to make things work. Exceptions have to be original and make sense. If your character defeated a Seven Swordsman, then that can count. Don’t just make something like… Little Takashi was in the woods and encountered the Wielder of Nuibari. Even though Little Takashi was only five, he took down the S-Ranked ninja and took the sword. He later became Hokage. …No. Just…No. Also, not everybody can have an exception; the limit is two. If everyone was an exception, then there would be no use for exceptions, right? Exactly. If there is something not clear here, feel free to ask one of the mods. Next… Tailed beasts and Kekkei Genkai. If you have a Tailed Beast, then you cannot have a clan Kekkei Genkai. Note that I said clan Kekkei Genkai. What does that mean? It means if the tailed beast comes with a KG, then your character can have it, too. An example of this would be Son Goku with the Lava Release. If you think you can’t be strong without a KG, then tough luck, because you have the worst confidence ever. Naruto didn’t have a KG, and he still kicked ass. Killer B didn't have a KG, and he still kicked ass. Get it? Got it? Good. Plus, if power is an issue, look at some of the past kages. Minato didn’t have one, A didn’t have one… Now, that being said, please know the difference between a Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tota. If you have a Kekkei Genkai, then it has to be clan related; Kekkei Tota do not, apparently. See the Dust Release example on the Wikia. Also, Kekkei Genkai have two elements; KT have three or more and area considered more advanced. That’s pretty much all you need to know about the two, I think… Feel free to correct me on any of this information, by the way. I’m a b***h, but I also know when to admit defeat.

Speaking of defeat, your character is NOT undefeatable. I don’t care if you have the fucking Rinnegan which no one has; Nagato still got his ass kicked. Granted, it did take some talking to, but I’m mainly talking about the Deva Path. It just goes to show that everyone can be taken down. Strategy is a mightier weapon than “I have the Rinnegan blah blah blah.” I don’t want to hear it when people complain about a character kicking their can to and from Konoha, and because of this, I will give you three options concerning a fight. One: The fighters decide who will be the winner before the fight even starts. When this happens, so no one plays the he-said-she-said game, I want a PM telling me who is fighting and who will win from all combatants. If I don’t get a PM from everyone, then you have to choose from options two or three. Two: good ol’ random number generator/Diceroll. I will list the combatants and then generate a number between them. For example, if Little Takashi fights Little Chihiro, LT will represent the number one, and LC will represent the number two. I will then generate a number 1-2, and whoever is chosen will be the winner. It is up to you to choose how the fight will end, though. The winner will not change. In terms of groups, the same process will be used. If you need any more clarification, feel free to ask. Three: I would not recommend unless the fighters are all mature. Option three is to just roleplay it out and hope for the best. However, don’t come crying to me when so-and-so is cheating because their strategy is better than yours. By the way, strategy is not auto-hitting or being a godmod. If I see that shit, I will end it. I’ll even throw in an NPC if I have to. Also, a character will not die without the rper’s expressed permission to die. If that is going to happen, please tell me so I'm not all caught off guard… Plus, we can also help in making it a major plot point! Don’t be afraid!

Major plot points… I love them. I want people to be like “woooaaaaah cool!” with the plot points of this rp; I want people to have fun! If you have a major plot point, like a character death, a kidnapping, a tailed beast getting loose, etc., then do not hesitate to alert me and your fellow writers! You’ll give everyone the head’s up, and then everyone can plan accordingly. Don’t be afraid to make your idea a center of attention; we’re an rp group, aren’t we? We live by each other; we live with each other. However, if something big happens, and the rest of us didn’t know ahead of time, and you try to steal the show for yourself, then prepare to see a mass clearing of the thread. Everyone involved will have their posts and characters deleted. I won’t accept the excuse ‘I thought you guys knew!’ Either. Nope. Not gonna fly. If someone tells you something big is happening, then tell us just to be sure. I’m going to be a major bitch about this. If you think that we’ll be at a loss for what to do with so many posts/characters deleted, then think twice. I'll just pick up from the latest plot point, send out an apology on your behalf, and then continue as if nothing happened. But. Think about it. What’s the point of doing something like that in a roleplay? We want to have fun.

Okay… Here’s where I can smell the butthurt. A balance of jutsu and medic nin. No one can do everything. That means you can’t be a medic nin with a million ninjutsu, and you can’t have a million ninjutsu and be a medic nin. You’re gonna have to choose carefully here. I am especially hard on medics; just a head’s up. I'm going to be a medic in the Navy; do not try to pull bullshit on me concerning unique jutsu about blood, bones, or anything in between. I will call you out on it. Now that I am done ranting on the subject… If you’re going to be average shinobi, then be a regular shinobi. You cannot have Mystical Palm Technique without the classification of a medic nin, and if you’re a medic nin, you can’t have techniques like a regular nin. I hope I repeated myself enough on that. Keep in mind the reason is that medic nin have more chakra control than the other classifications. Naruto didn’t know any med jutsu, and neither did Kakashi. Also, since medic nin had more ‘unique’ techniques (like Chiyo with her puppets, Sakura and Tsunade with their strength, Shizune with poison, Ino with her Mind Transfer, etc.) rather than fire jutsu or the like, I am expecting the same from you guys; just make sure to focus on the medic part. This is your chance to be creative! This is your chance to be creative! No medic nin having Kekkei Genkai or special releases UNLESS the Kekkei Genkai is the REASON for the medical jutsu. Don’t be a medic nin and have the Lava Release, for example. Last I checked, Lava can’t heal people. Now, if you give me a good reason, then by all means. Don’t just think I’m hard on medic nin, either. I’m going to be hard on everyone; medical treatment is just a peeve of mine when it’s not done right.

For taijutsu experts, I don’t want to see a lot of ninjutsu, and for ninjutsu experts, I don’t want to see a lot of taijutsu. A lot is three or more, to me. Pick a damn specialty and stick to it. For example, Rock Lee and Might Gai were taijutsu experts because their chakra control wasn’t as spectacular as a medic nin’s. Yes, I had to go back to the medic-nin; I thought you could assume that by now. I am more than willing to work on the lists with you, though; just shoot me a skype name or a PM. I’m going to be picky about unique jutsu, though. For example, if I see wording that makes the jutsu seem like an auto hit, then I will promptly tell you to change it. This is where you can cheat a bit because the ‘autohit’ can be implied. The catch is this: make sure your fighting partner agrees to this. I do not doubt that we’re all mature rpers here; there are the veterans, the strivers, and the beginners, but we are all able to handle things diplomatically, I hope. Here’s the warning to that: if you’re not, and you outright refuse the talks or suggestions I give you regarding the jutsu or character, then I won’t accept you. Simple as that. Don’t worry, though; I won’t try to rewrite your characters. I’m not gonna force someone who is hyperactive downsize to someone as reserved as a Hyuuga noble. Now I’m rambling, but I hope that cleared things up a bit? Any questions? Shoot me a PM or Skype name. By the way, please, if you’re an academy graduate, include ‘Basic Academy Jutsu’ or something to that effect in the ninjutsu list. It’ll cover a lot of basics, like the Clone Jutsu. Please don't be a basic bitch like my friends and confuse Shadow Clone with the academy clone jutsu. There is a difference between them. Remember that Naruto learned the Shadow Clone from a forbidden scroll. I don't think that they'd teach kids at the academy something like that, now; do you? Make life easier for all of us, please.

Like hell am I going to accept a million S-Ranked ninja. No. Hell no. The minimum age for an S-Rank will be 25. Yes, Naruto was probably an S-Rank and is only a teenager, but this is for the sole purpose of keeping management under control. A-Rank is the most I will accept for anyone under that age. Also, if you’re under that age and have a tailed beast or Seven Sword… it’s not going to make a difference. If the whole rp was S-Rank vs. S-Rank, then what the hell is the point? Increase your rank through roleplaying! This is where I’m gonna take a significant risk… Yes, an A-Rank can beat an S-Rank if the strategy is good enough. Yes, a B-Rank can beat an A-Rank. Yes, a C-Rank can beat a B-Rank. This is character development, and I encourage it. However, like all fights, please talk and plan it out with your opponent. If you guys can’t reach a compromise, then automatically, the higher rank wins. But don’t be that guy all the time. Help a roleplayer out every now and again.

I swear to the Sage of the Six Paths if I see anyone post something about how their character got dressed in the morning in excruciating detail—how she woke up and rubbed her eyes, staring out the window… how she brushed each strand of hair delicately, making sure not to miss any knots… how she stretched and applied moisturizer to every inch of her body, careful to get between the pores… how she brushed her hair again, letting herself hum with each stroke… I. Will. End. You. In this roleplay, I want quality over quantity. The minimum word count, because we’re lazy, will be…500 words. Post at least twice a week with a character, by the way. If you have two characters, that just means more responsibility. Writer’s block happens to the best of us, but I’d instead read 500 words of action and interaction instead of 1500 words of nothing but your character getting ready for the day, getting complimented by NPCs, and then go back home because they forgot something and it loops. Silent contemplation by the character is reasonable, though. Have them reflect on themselves; this is character development. I don’t know how many times I’ve said it, but I love character development. I love to read what a character thinks about situations. I love to read what a character feels like after something happens. I love to read flashbacks! Make sure to leave room for interaction, though. Developing relationships with other characters are unusual, and I love it. Typos happen, too; we all understand that. So long as there isn’t a typo in every sentence, then I think we’re good. If they don’t detract from the post, then I’m sure everyone can ignore them. Also, be sure not to use too many adjectives in a single sentence. Example? “Her curvy, tantalizing, perfectly tan, slender, toned, beautiful, sexy hips swayed with allure, grace, sensuality, and skill.” … I will press the delete post button faster than a speeding chance. Shout out to anyone who understands that reference, by the way.

This is Naruto. Everyone has some fucked up life, and if you didn’t, then you’re lucky. Let’s look at Naruto, first: his parents died sealing a demon fox inside of him, his father was the Yondaime Hokage, he is the one that was told about in the prophecies. Check out Sasuke: his brother slaughtered his whole clan, he grew up knowing he was the lone survivor, and he hated the world for a long time. While we’re at it, let’s see Sakura… Or not; you get the idea. Yes, this means I will accept a sob story past so long as it leaves room for development. I love character development. “Hey, Mia, do you love character development?” Make sure there are some positive points to it, though. We don’t want Johnny Raincloud at every bullet point. Even Naruto had fun times, and so did Sasuke before everything went to hell. This being said, also, don’t make your character perfect. No character is perfect. It’s okay to have a character think they’re perfect, but it’s not okay for them to be perfect. As an added reminder, this is Naruto. Last I checked, there were no names like “Christine Baker” or “Tristan Pennysworth.” Keep it natural here, guys.

Pretty sure y’all skipped to this one, and that’s cool. I do, too, most of the times in rps. Just make sure the fact that you didn’t read the above doesn’t bite you in the ass later on. Alright, so for reserves, post them in the proper thread. This will give me an overview of the character, and tell the bare basics. That being said, the only times I will ask for a ‘pre-reservation,’ I guess, is when it involves something powerful, like an upgraded Sharingan. Also, anything concerning Orochimaru or Kabuto will need to be discussed with us. Unless you have a damned good plan, don’t pitch it. It has to be interesting and able to develop. No one is allowed to start with that body jumping technique, by the way, and powerful weapons outside the Swords of the Mist will not be able to be obtained pre-rp. Alright, now for the profiles themselves. I am willing to talk with you live on Skype while I go over them. I can give you live feedback instead of sending you a longwinded PM back. Just PM me the profiles with whatever title you want, so long as it’s obvious, it’s profile. Like… Lost Bonds – Character name, or Naruto RP Profile, or Character Name – Iwagakure. Again, just so long as I can tell it’s profile. (No Subject) Is not appropriate. I will probably look at it and then delete it because I’m an idiot. I take my time on these, meaning I look them over meticulously—even the personality. I don’t want to see a meek bitch who is also headstrong and dangerous. Character development can turn them into someone obstinate and ugly, but please don’t start out like that. If you change your profile after I approve it, you will not get a second chance. Also, don’t argue against it, because others would have seen the pattern beforehand, as well. Don’t try to pull something. Also, keep in mind, if you made a different jutsu/KG, your profile will probably take a bit longer. If I don’t respond after three days, then you are free to kick me into gear. Bueno. Next rule.

Now…ooc drama. Last rule, because I’ve saved the best for last. If I see anyone disrespecting another member, I don't care who you are; I will boot your ass out faster than a faceless shinobi facing Naruto in a filler episode. This is a strict no-drama area, and if I see it, I will end it. I swear, and I can't stress this enough: do not be the person I call out because I will. If you argue with a fellow writer, I will step in and end that, too. Remember, I get the final say-so in things, and to make things fair, all the people have to agree. As for plot-moving devices, this is a democracy; we want everyone's says so before we make a decision. As a last reminder, again, do not cause drama, respect everyone, and have fun, yeah? o Do/ There. Here are the fucking rules.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Konohagakure no Sato ❜◢ Hokage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• forcibly allied with iwa, oto, and oni
            • trade allies with suna
            • enemy of kumo, kiri, kusa

As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Konohagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Hokage, who resides in the Hokage Residence. On a mountain overlooking the village from the north exists the Hokage Monument which has the faces of all those who have taken the office of Hokage engraved on it. Konoha is known as the most powerful village possessing an elite shinobi army corps, much like the country in which it resides and has great military power and influence.

Sunagakure no Sato ❜◢ Kazekage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• trade allies with konoha
            • enemies of iwa, kiri, kusa, kumo

As one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Sunagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Kazekage, who resides in a spherical structure in the center of the village. Shinobi from this village believe that the accomplishment of a mission predominates the lives of the ninja trying to accomplish it. As such, they are known to be ruthless in battle, meaning to them that failure is not an option. A natural defense of Sunagakure is its location in the desert with the protection of lack of water and sandstorms to discourage large-scale invasions. Sunagakure itself lies in a fortified valley behind cliffs of rock. The passage to travel into the valley is in a cleft between two cliff faces which provides a natural defense for the village making the area very hard to attack from the ground. The outside cliff face facing the desert has been terraced for a place for defending shinobi to stand up against assaulting forces. The buildings inside seem to be made of clay or stucco which would help to keep the buildings cool and allow them also to withstand the raging sand storms that are common in the area.

Kirigakure no Sato ❜◢ Mizukage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with kusa and kumo
            • enemy of konoha, iwa, suna

As one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Kirigakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Mizukage. An unusually high number of missing-nin seem to originate from this village and as such a unique classification of ANBU known as hunter-nin are specifically tasked with eliminating these defectors. Kirigakure's architecture is composed of several cylindrical buildings, with the Mizukage's office being the widest and largest. Most of the taller buildings have trees on them. Befitting its name, the village is surrounded by a thick mist, with several mountains in the background, making it difficult to find by foreigners.

Kumogakure no Sato ❜◢ Raikage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with kiri
            • enemy of Konoha, iwa, suna
            • neutral of kumo

As one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Kumogakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Raikage. The village is located in a range of tall mountains and is hidden in the clouds. The Raikage works in a large blue structure built into the tallest mountain.

xIwagakure no Sato ❜◢ Tsuchikage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• forcibly allied with Konoha, oto, and oni
            • enemy of kumo, kiri, kusa, suna

As one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Iwagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Tsuchikage. Iwagakure is well-known for the rock-hard attitude of its shinobi; as soon as the Tsuchikage gives an order, the Iwa-nin do so without hesitation, even if it means death. The rocky mountain ranges that surround the village and country provide a natural stronghold. The village profits from this advantageous position and is proud of its strong defenses. The village sits among a mountain range consisting of small narrow waterfalls, with the buildings being composed of rock and stone; shaped from large, elevated formations of rock into tower-like structures. Many of its buildings sit on cliffs connected by a network of bridges. The Tsuchikage's residence seems to be the tallest structure with a cone-shaped roof and bears the kanji for "Earth" (土, Tsuchi) on it.

Amegakure no Sato ❜◢ Ame no Kage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• neutral with all other villages

Amegakure is a small, yet highly industrialized hidden village located in an unnamed country. Its architecture is composed of several metallic skyscrapers with rowed ducts connected to them and many power lines surrounding. As its name suggests, it rains almost constantly due to a storm above the village. All the water seemingly ends in a large lake that surrounds the village. There are many ninjas from this village who are skilled genjutsu users. It is a hidden village that one by one raises the ability of its shinobi, in turn working out original techniques. They also developed assassination techniques, getting numerous requests from foreign countries because of this.

Getsugakure no Sato ❜◢ Tsukikage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with hoshi
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with yuki, tani, taki, yuga, ame

Getsugakure is a hidden village in the Land of the Moon. It is on an island nation in the shape of a crescent moon, hence the name.

Yukigakure no Sato ❜◢ Setsukage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with yuga
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with tani, taki, hoshi, getsu, ame

Yukigakure is located in the Land of Snow. Its ninja apparently specialize in manipulating pre-existing ice, typically in the forms of various animals. The ninja from this village also make use of some sophisticated pieces of technology: First and foremost was the special "Chakra Armour," which protects the wearer from most attacks while amplifying the user's abilities. They also use other devices, such as kunai firing volley guns, trains airships and experimental devices, as well as some more exotic weaponry.

Tanigakure no Sato ❜◢ Village Leader
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with taki
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with hoshi, getsu, ame, yuki, yuga

Tanigakure is the hidden village of the Land of Rivers. It lacks any importance and is not considered important by the major villages.

Takigakure no Sato ❜◢ Village Leader
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with tani
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with hoshi, getsu, ame, yuki, yuga

Takigakure is built around a large tree, inside of a waterfall cavern. It also, predictably, has a waterfall as a defining landmark. Despite being surrounded by four other countries, Takigakure has never been successfully invaded, a feat they are very proud of. The village is renowned for being able to produce Hero Water every hundred years, which gives whoever drinks it ten times their ordinary chakra level; however, the strain of its use can prove fatal.

Otogakure no Sato ❜◢ Otokage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with oni
            • allied forcibly with iwa and konoha
            • enemy of all other villages

Otogakure was the personal hidden village of Orochimaru, which was founded for the express purpose of collecting ninja for his experiments and his quest to learn all techniques. Initially, Orochimaru claimed that he founded this village so that skilled ninja would find their purpose in life without being beholden to the fickle and warmongering priorities of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. In actuality, Otogakure is not a village, but a giant laboratory composed of various hideouts and bases scattered throughout the Land of Sound and various other countries.

Onigakure no Sato ❜◢ Onikage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with oto
            • forcibly allied with konoha, iwa
            • enemy of all villages

Onigakure is a relatively new village in the Iron Country. It is mainly said that an outrageous demon came and conquered most of the land, calling it's own from then on, hence the name. No one knows if that is true, but the village is known for the oddities that surround it now; freaks, outcasts, thieves, and demons are said to lurk the streets in human forms. The leader of the village is a kage only in name, yet the other kages somehow seem weary due to the bond between oni and oto.

The land was indeed conquered, but not by a demon, but by a sage. She stood between the flaring flames of the ex-samurai village and admired her handy work. Many fled from her path and the ones that stood ended up as corpses under her bull. She kept the remaining survivors there, forcing them to work for her to keep their lives, mainly civilians that had no power to
            protect themselves. Some of the others bowed before her when she defeated their leader and a chunk of their army; she added a different system and indulged in politics. The result? to this day they serve her as their leader and honor all her requests without question while her village harbors those that others banished and exiled.

Kusagakure no Sato ❜◢ Village Leader
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with kiri
            • enemy of konoha, iwa, suna
            • neutral with kumo

Kusagakure is located in a thus far unnamed country. The country is rich with forests, some consisting of giant mushrooms or bamboo. It also seems to have many rivers and deep ravines. Kusagakure is skilled in diplomacy, a trait they constantly use to read the movements of other countries and stay one step ahead of them. They also analyse techniques from other villages in a similar manner. Because of these principles others find it hard to read the shinobi from this village's attitudes.

Hoshigakure no Sato ❜◢ Hoshikage
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with getsu
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with yuki, tani, taki, yuga, ame

Hoshigakure is located in the Land of Bears; it is also one of the lesser-known shinobi villages. Hoshigakure was formed sometime after a strange meteorite, which the inhabitants called the "star", struck its location two hundred years earlier. Information gathered from the villagers suggests that the village was founded much sooner than Konoha. Its leader is the Hoshikage, although the leader is a Kage in name only. The other villages do not recognize Hoshigakure as an equal, nor is there any ninja truly worthy of the title.

Yugakure no Sato ❜◢ Village Leader
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• allied with yuki
            • enemy of oto and oni
            • neutral with tani, taki, hoshi, getsu, ame

Yugakure lies in Land of Hot Water. Once a ninja village, Yugakure decided that it didn't want to stay a hidden village and transitioned out into a peaceful and prosperous village instead.

LeSane

• The Uzumaki clan (うずまき一族, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. They were distant blood relatives of the Senju clan, and as such, both were on good terms; an alliance that extended onto their hidden villages — Konohagakure and Uzushiogakure. The shinobi of Konoha integrated Uzushiogakure's symbol onto their uniforms and flak jackets as well as on the shoulders of their uniforms as a sign of friendship and goodwill between the two villages, and continue to do so to this day, in memory of their friendship even years after Uzushiogakure's destruction.
            • Members of this clan were very knowledgeable in the art of fūinjutsu, and were both respected, and feared worldwide because of their prodigious skill. Though noted to be crude in their methods, this, however, eventually led to the destruction of Uzushiogakure and the rest of the Land of Whirlpools during the era of Shinobi World Wars, as other nations had begun to see the village as too great a threat to go unchecked. With the destruction of their homeland, the remaining survivors of Uzushiogakure fled their homeland and went into hiding, scattered all around the world.
            • After the victory of Naruto Uzumaki, remains of the clan started resurfacing and taking pride in what one of them did. Thus, the clan started building up again and eventually moved to Konohagakure and Amegakure.
            • The emperor himself is of Uzumaki blood, and while the members of the clan usually have red hair, there have also been those with blonde locks, seen as superior to the red-haired ones. Now the clan is grouped in half, similar to the Hyuuga clan -- the main branch and a lower branch.

• The Uchiha clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) was one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan, producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented. Together with the Senju clan, they founded Konohagakure but is now almost extinct after the events of the clan massacre.
            • Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan as well as battle prowess, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju and vice versa.
            • The Uchiha clan are most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colors" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with some other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with ocular genjutsu, many ninjas, consider it more tactically favorable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat. Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi and Izanami are deemed to be forbidden, due to their effect of rendering the user blind in exchange for creating genjutsu capable of escaping death or trapping the opponent without failure. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.
            • After the end of the war, the nations decided that Uchiha's were to be exiled from Konoha and sent to live in Oto. The clan eventually started re-building and prospering, and after many years, they were allowed in Konoha again. A part of the clan fled there, and the rest remained in Otogakure under the leadership of the current clan leader.

• The Hyūga clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku) is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure.[1] All members born into this clan possess the Byakugan, a kekkei genkai that gives them extended fields of vision and the ability to see through solid objects and even the chakra circulatory system, amongst other things, and expel chakra from any of the tenketsu in their body.
            • While not much is known of the clan's background, they are considered to be one of, if not currently, the most powerful clan in Konohagakure. Their notoriety and prowess stretch far and wide, leading others to both praises and covet their abilities. During the Fourth Shinobi World War, a Kumo-nin noted that they had a hard time against them during a previous war. The clan is separated into two parts, the Main House (宗家, Sōke) and the Branch House (分家, Bunke), a system that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The Main House runs the family while the Branch House protects it. The members of the Branch House are branded with a cursed seal upon the third birthday of the heir to the Main House. This seal gives the Main House members absolute control over the branch members because they can destroy the branch members' brain cells with a simple hand seal, or cause them great pain to punish them. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyūga's Byakugan is safe because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies. Because they are essentially servants, simply because of their birth order or heritage, some Branch House members are hostile to those of the Main House.
            • Members of the clan are instructed in the use of the Gentle Fist style, which uses the Byakugan to view the opponent's Chakra Pathway System and deal precise blows to disable and impede the flow of chakra. Due to training in this style, Hyūga clan members tend to have excellent chakra control. This is emphasized in techniques that utilize this chakra control, as well as the nuances of the Gentle Fist Art. Because of this, the Gentle Fist is regarded as Konoha's strongest taijutsu style.
            • After the war, this clan started moving to Getsugakure and Kumogakure, while some remained in Konohagakure as well. They seem very perceptive when it comes to the way of the Uchiha, and they know more than they show.

• Once one of the most respected clans during the First Shinobi War, the Nekumite Clan has since reached the point of extinction, Kaya being the only recorded member since their annihilation. The members of the clan were known to have a unique bloodline called Neko no me ( 猫の目) Eye of the Cat. Through this bloodline, the members would go through a painful transformation from an early age upon initial activation. This would not only gain them animal instincts, but their appearance turns wilder, their senses intensify. After this phase, they start to evolve with the newly found abilities, the elders teaching the young ones the limits to their power. It is known that the purest of the bloodline is always the one bore by the high branch, the common branch having bred with outsiders and therefore, losing some of the bloodline's properties.
            • The clan went extinct when they were attacked and killed due to them becoming a threat. This all happened during the second shinobi war and left behind two survivors: a mother and her child. The remnants from the main branch traveled until the hunters found the mother and the child were abandoned in Tanigakure where she grew up. This child is the reason why the clan is alive today, one by the name of Kaya Nekumite, bearer of the two tails re-established the clan and even after she long died, the clan still grew prosperous and as famous as it was in the days of old.
            • The bearer of this Kekkei Genkai can communicate with felines of any size, from the usual cat to tigers and even the two tails, beast which is always sealed into the leader of the clan. They consider the two-tailed beast a goddess and treat the owner of it as such, planning festivals for luck and wellness. Despite their very calm nature, the members of this clan are world-wide known for certain aptitudes that built their reputation: stealth, agility, flexibility, and strength. They are known to be the most efficient assassins or spies, more so, they tend to be excessively loyal which is why they are the most trustworthy assassins to go to.
            • Today they reside in Getsugakure, where their origins came from, and they lead the village with pride. No one can say that they live poorly on their territory because of the wealth they always bring to the economy of it. Do you want luxury and goods? You go to Getsugakure.

• The Tanaka clan (タナカ一族, Tanaka Ichizoku) is one of the noble clans of Iwagakure, with its roots planted outside of the village, in Tanigakure. The clan itself is known only for few individuals that have set it along its path of staying relevant. In the entire clan’s history, the most notable times of important for the Tanaka Clan are their involvement in the Warring States period and directly after the Fourth Shinobi War. Respectively, the actions established them a place in both villages they have ties in, Tanigakure and then Iwagakure.
            • In the Warring States, a Tanaka samurai helped fend off invading bandits and rouge shinobi from invading the minor village of Tani. Singlehandedly with his katana and yori, he managed to hold them back for the important days until the major clan in the village returned from their fight with other clans on the battlefield. He did manage to survive, but he was murdered in the night by a mysterious assassin, sent by clans that did not want a samurai that strong without a shogun to follow under. His line did continue, of course, though the Tanaka slipped into the world of the hidden for many years.
            • The second notable Tanaka was born with a kekkei genkai, the Swift Release, passed down through the family by a member of another clan. He became renowned for acquiring the Salamander summoning contract and mastering a formerly secondary ninjutsu, the Summoning Technique, as his main source of offense. In time, he became a member of Iwagakure’s Shinobi Corps and, after time, the Tsuchikage. While his contributions to Iwa did not match his predecessor’s help to Tanigakure, he did help create a period of peace and social growth in the village. With his barriers and seals still up, he set the village up for years of prosperity, even after his death. Although he was more passive than aggressive, he is known for occasions of assaults, the Swift Release leaving him feared in the Elemental Nations as the Blue Blur, murdering dozens before a blink of an eye.
            • Now, the Tanaka clan resides in Iwagakure, separated from other members of their conjoined clan. They reside as a clan of luxury in the village, their founding father making sure his treasury, as the Tsuchikage, was passed down to help settle them in. The Swift Release does still circulate in the family. However, it is recessive and occurs less often than not. One in every three generations is born with it. The clan’s specialty is that of fuinjutsu and ninjutsu, both granted in a massive set of scrolls gifted by their Tsuchikage Tanaka.

LeSane

Blaze Release | Crystal Release
Blaze Release | Crystal Release

Boil Release | Dark Release
Boil Release | Dark Release

Byakugan | Sharingan
Byakugan | Sharingan
Byakugan | Sharingan
Byakugan | Sharingan
Byakugan | Sharingan

Dust Release | Explosion Release
Dust Release | Explosion Release

Ice Release | Lava Release
Ice Release | Magnet Release

Mangekyō Sharingan
Mangekyō Sharingan
Mangekyō Sharingan

Neko no me
Neko no me

Shikotsumyaku

Steel Release | Scorch Release
Storm Release | Swift Release
Storm Release | Swift Release

Wood Release | Space Release
Wood Release | Blood Release

Yochinouryoku - Second Sight
Hōzuki Clan's technique
Poison Release

Kubikiribōchō
Samehada
Nuibari
Kabutowari
Shibuki
Kiba
Hiramekarei

Shukaku
Matatabi
Isobu
Son Goku
Kokou
Saiken
Chomei
Gyuki
Kurama

LeSane

Note: Please do not make your image for 90x150 its just a place holder. All I ask is don't have absurdly large images

• NAME ⇢ Name of your character

• AGE ⇢ age, make sure it's realistic to their rank as such...

• RANK ⇢ Obviously the rank, from Genin to Kage and maybe sage? You can go by A rank, B rank, and all the way down

• AFFILIATION ⇢ What village are you in, or belong to?

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ If you have none just go with N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ Same as above, just know that I won't allow the combination of powerful kekkei plus tailed beast

• WEAPON ⇢ Weapon as in any swords of the mist

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Two good and two bad, you can do it!

• SHORT BIO ⇢ A paragraph that will give me a feel of your character

• THEME SONG ⇢ Let it fit them, do not pick something extreme

[list][list][list]
• NAME ⇢ Name of your character

• AGE ⇢ age, make sure it's realistic to their rank as such...

• RANK ⇢ Obviously the rank, from Genin to Kage and maybe sage? You can go by A rank, B rank, and all the way down

• AFFILIATION ⇢ What village are you in, or belong to?

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ If you have none just go with N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ Same as above, just know that I won't allow the combination of powerful kekkei plus tailed beast

• WEAPON ⇢ Weapon as in any swords of the mist

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Two good and two bad, you can do it!

• SHORT BIO ⇢ A paragraph that will give me a feel of your character

• THEME SONG ⇢ Let it fit them, do not pick something extreme

[/list][/list][/list]

Divine Tenacity

Hmm...

.... Fuck it, put me down. -slides quarter into slot-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Sessha

I have an idea for a character so I will put my hat in this one as well.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

SheerFantasia

Lol, see my avatar!  No way I'll miss something like this!

LeSane

Happy to have you three aboard. I already have the map, character sheet, and a few other things laying in wait. I just need more interest. This took a long while to write and plan so I wanna make the best outta this.

Marie Reynolds

I have an idea cooking in my head.  Cause someone has to bring an Aburame to the table.

LeSane

The C/S is up and edited so its easy to work with and not threatening in anyway.
Have at it fellow writers.

King Serperior

Oh boy.....intrest is over 9000  >_>;

I have an idea for a Puppet Master Ninja from Sunagakure who is easily a B-Rank, but is technically C-ranked because he's too lazy to take the test to become B-Rank.  Thusfar, he can control 4 puppets at once (two with each hand) and is working on mastering a 5th.

I shall be working on a CS  *Beats muse for joining another game*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Sessha

I have a question. What is the rule regarding KEKKEI GENKAI? Are we restricted to just the provided list or can we have some play with it to create our own?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

LeSane

Quote from: Sessha on July 14, 2014, 08:56:19 PM
I have a question. What is the rule regarding KEKKEI GENKAI? Are we restricted to just the provided list or can we have some play with it to create our own?

If you create one of your own you'll have to really and I mean REALLY talk to me about where it hails from, what it does, Effect of user/opponent, etc. The process will be a tad bit harder, but I can manage it.

Annie

Hmm, can I join in? You made an awesome work with this Interest check thread.

I have an old character that maybe I can adapt to this one. :)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

El Maligno

• NAME ⇢ Hiei Barzod

• AGE ⇢ 24

• RANK ⇢ A Rank

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Konohamaru (Hidden Leaf)

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Storm Release & God-Speed Impulse

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A (Unless for plot or Gm's decision)

• WEAPON ⇢ His reinforced gloves & a black Kodachi sword, equipment standard for all ninja to carry.

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Analytic, Loyal, Impatient, Mercurial

• SHORT BIO ⇢ Hiei was found in a torn apart little hut his parents had been killed in a struggle while he had been left for dead at the far edges of the Land of Fire. A small group of passing Konohamaru ninjas heard his cries and though they were cautious of a trap they found only a small babe wrapped in a blanket. When they brought him to the village he was left with an orphanage where he was adopted and cared for by a gruff old man named Tetsuya Barzod who ran a small bakery in the middle of the leaf village. Hiei was stubbornly raise by the old man who had no family left of his own. He taught (and sometimes beaten in) Hiei to be hard working and that no task was too small for a real man, that most things could be handled as long as you had a little sense in your head. Entering Hiei into the Academy he was proud to watch him rise through the ranks as he made a name for himself. Hiei intends to make a name for himself as well as find out the origins of his birth.

• THEME SONG ⇢ HeadStrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk

[/list][/list][/list]

Green Goo Theory

Interested and owner of several characters.  Maty not get anything posted tonight but all I really have to do is convert their existing info to your current format. 
Coming soon...

LeSane

Quote from: Annie on July 14, 2014, 09:51:19 PM
Hmm, can I join in? You made an awesome work with this Interest check thread.

I have an old character that maybe I can adapt to this one. :)

You can join, but please alter it in a way that it fits within the character sheet.

Annie

Quote from: Scarification on July 14, 2014, 10:26:29 PM
You can join, but please alter it in a way that it fits within the character sheet.

Sure, sure. I was planning to do it already. There's a lot I need to change, mainly about her background.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Green Goo Theory

I notice the bio format leaves out details such as techniques and clan information (in the case of non-canon clans).  What if these two bits of information are extremely important?  Or are they to come later after characters get accepted? 
Coming soon...

Annie

Other pictures: 1

• NAME ⇢ Uzumaki Nanase

• AGE ⇢ 16

• RANK ⇢ Genin, Rank B

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Konohagakure

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ N/A  (Nanase uses only the common equipment for a ninja: kunais, caltrops, smoke bombs, etc.)

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Short temper, Loyal, Friendly, Stubborn

• SHORT BIO ⇢ Uzumaki Nanase is a direct descendant from Uzumaki Naruto himself. Her family lives in Konoha and enjoys a great reputation there, usually mingling in politic affairs. The 'will of fire' had weakened in this branch of Naruto's descendants and they're more like politicians and bureaucrats than actually real ninjas. Nanase is a black sheep determined to change that.

Because of her parents influence, she always been protected and prohibited to do the most dangerous jobs as a ninja. Also, it's not uncommon to have people buttering her up trying to earn a favor or just to be on her family's good side. Nothing makes her more upset and flustered. Nanase wants to be recognized and respected by her own merits, and she works diligently to succeed, inspired by the history of Naruto. Despite of that, Nanase is just an average ninja, though she has a great potential yet to blossom. Most people calls her by Nanase-hime, a title she hates and usually associates to mockery.

• THEME SONG ⇢ The Raising Fighting Spirit

LeSane

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on July 14, 2014, 11:44:33 PM
I notice the bio format leaves out details such as techniques and clan information (in the case of non-canon clans).  What if these two bits of information are extremely important?  Or are they to come later after characters get accepted?
El Maligno asked the same question through a pm so I might as well tell you all what I plan on doing regarding that. When I've created the Character Roster I'll put up an addition to the for techniques, jutsu, etc. I am doing it like this because it doesn't throw everything at a player at one time. Besides through progression of each and every character I figure that they'll switch jutsu so you all will be handling your sheets accordingly.

King Serperior

• NAME ⇢ Kenji Umehara

• AGE ⇢ 19

• RANK ⇢ Officially chūnin (C-Rank), but only because he is too lazy to take the test to become jōnin (B-Rank), of which he easily has the strength of.

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Sunagakure

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ Kubikiribōchō of the Seven Ninja Swords of the Mist (Not currently, but eventually a plot point); Standard, Basic Ninja Equipment (Kunai, shuriken, ect)  Five Battle Puppets in Summoning Scrolls hidden on various points on his body:
List of Puppets

• Kamakiri (Mantis):  Kenji's first puppet, it is humanoid and has a long cloak that covers it's body from view.  When the cloak is removed, it is revealed that it is tall and thin with two elongated arms that have two large, retractable scythes.  The arms can extend surprisingly fast and far.  It's legs are designed to allow for powerful leaping, getting under the foe's guard and slicing them up.  The head is spherical-shaped and can unhinge and launch up to three large nets.  Should the scythes get badly damaged, they can be thrown at the foe and the regular hands can slip back into place to allow for the wielding of other weapons.  Unfortunately, it sacrifices durability for it's astounding speed and agility.  Summon Scroll is hidden in right arm sleeve.
  • Suzumebachi (Hornet):  The second puppet that Kenji acquired, it has many hidden, ranged weapons hidden along it's body.  It has a set of wings, designed to easily catch even the slightest breeze and take flight and glide as an aerial threat.  It has six limbs and a long, needle-like head.  Some of the weapons on this puppet are:  Several poisoned dart launchers on it's limbs, Smoke Bombs to either blind or poison foes or even both, Blades that are hidden in the arms, three large, poisoned needles that can be launched from the 'nose' of the puppet, among other things.  Without the use of flight, it is rather vulnerable while grounded as it has nowhere near the speed nor agility it had before.  Summon Scroll is hidden in left pants leg.
  • Osuushi (Bull):  The third puppet that Kenji mastered, it solves the frailty weaknesses of the first two by being extremely heavily armored.  It is slow, but very powerful, the tallest of the puppets and taller than Kenji at nearly 10 feet tall.  It is fire and waterproof except from the most powerful fire and water techniques.  It utilizes a heavy, hammer-like fist and a large axe on the wrist of the other arm as it's main offense.  It has two huge horns on it's bull-shaped head for ramming opponents.  There is a special Chakra-storing device in the waist of the puppet that allows up to three sudden bursts of speed to surprise foes who have gotten used to the initial lack of speed.  In dangerous situations, a compartment can open up to allow Kenji to hide safely at the cost of being unable to use any puppets besides Osuushi, leaving any puppets in use vulnerable to being crippled or destroyed.  This is not a problem if none were used before hiding inside.  It is extremely slow outside the booster and is unarmored on the inside, allowing for ease of destruction should someone somehow get inside it.  Summon Scroll is hidden on the small of his back.
  • Kani (Crab):  About a year after mastering Osuushi, Kenji specially ordered a puppet that could be hidden within the hidden compartment of Osuushi.  Thus, Kani was born.  It's a rather short puppet, but bulky with a large, pincher-like arm that functions as a crushing, cutting, bludgeoning, and defensive tool.  It's right arm has a much smaller pincher that can act like a sword or spear.  It's not as fast as his first two and not as strong as Osuushi, but it is able to take enough hits and still be fast enough to close in distance.  It's legs are rather spindly and appear to be it's weak point, but should they be destroyed, it can launch itself atop of Osuushi using it's larger and stronger claw arm and attach itself to effectively double it's offensive presence.  As it has severe weight dis-balance, it can be easy for fast and perceptive foes to dodge it's attacks and let it fall into traps or counterattack.  Summon Scroll is the same as Osuushi as it is hidden with it.
  • Futagoza (Gemini):  Just as the name implies, this is two Puppets in one.  There are two halves to this puppet, the Front and Back half.  When combined, it functions as a standard, human-sized battle puppet that appears to have two fronts on both it's front and back and four arms.  However, at any time, it can be split into two.  They are distinguished by their Colors:  Red and Blue.  The blue puppet, normally the "front" half of the whole, utilizes a poisoned katana for very fast, close-quarters attacks.  The red puppet, normally the "back" half of the whole, carries a variety of flash-bombs, smoke bombs, and other distracting equipment that will allow the blue half to get in close and finish off the foe.  The red half is far from defenseless as it has poisoned needles that hide within its fists and come out should it be threatened.  Unfortuantly, as Kenji is not yet experirienced controlling more than four puppets, sometimes the chakara threads may snap and make them defenseless.  This can be fixed if he uses no more that two other puppets alongside this one.  Both halves are less durable when split apart and have a weak spot on their 'backs' that can be taken advantage of to disable them.  The summoning scroll is located in his left arm sleeve.

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Friendly, Analytical, Lazy, Stubborn

• SHORT BIO ⇢ Kenji was born into the Umehara clan, one of the smallest and almost unknown clans in Sunagakure and a clan who has almost all their members utilizing the Puppet Technique.  Kenji was no exception to this trend, mastering the use of his first Puppet by the age of 6, the second by the age of 8, the third by the age of 12 and the fourth by the age of 16.  He started learning how to use a fifth puppet around the age of 18.  Despite his diligence towards his Puppeteer-ing skills, he is considered a disgrace because he is too lazy to take the tests to become higher rank, to which he replies that it is too much of a bother and that he would rather focus on bettering himself than take tests.  Eventually, after having skipped the test for becoming jōnin for the third year in a row, he was brought to the three elder Puppeteers and informed that his laziness was unacceptable and that he was chosen to enter the tournament that was being done soon.  After nearly half an hour of useless arguments, the head elder had him hush and reminded him that Kenji was one of the most talented Puppeteers that they have seen and that he was still young and his skills could be honed more and that, in time, he could become one of the elders.  The elder nodded to the Human Puppet, Sasori, that was sitting in the chair behind her and told him that if he brought honor to Sunagakura, then, in a few decades, he could be given this puppet.  That statement alone got Kenji to shut up and agree to their orders.  Every Puppeteer has heard the stories of the great "Sasori of the Sand" and dream of using that puppet in battle as Human Puppets are rare and making them are forbidden.  With these in mind, Kenji left with his puppets and the dream to become one of the greatest Puppeteers in existence.

• THEME SONG ⇢ Urahara Theme (Bleach)

[/list][/list][/list]

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wicked Vixen

• NAME ⇢ Akiko Hyuuga

• AGE ⇢ 17

• RANK ⇢ C Rank Genin

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Konohamaru

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Byakugan

• TAILED BEAST ⇢  Kurama The Nine Tails

• WEAPON ⇢ Her fists ;D, basic ninja gear

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Loyal, happy go lucky, naive, impatient 

• SHORT BIO ⇢ Akiko Hyuuga was born into the main branch of the Hyuuga family and as such she has had strict training to make her not only a gifted and talented fighter but a proper lady of her household. She was expected by her father to be a shining example for her younger siblings. As a show of her clan's dedication to protect and serve the Hidden Leaf Village the clan elders offered up one of their new born's from the main branch to become the new vessel for Kurama the Nine Tails, by a random pick Akiko was the one chosen. She has grown up all her life with Kurama inside of her and though he is not all that happy at being inside a new human host, especially since Akiko can annoy him at times, he is not hostile towards her. Despite her hard and strict up bringing Akiko is a happy fun loving creature, she loves the thrill of adventure and loves the heat of battle (though not necessarily killing someone). Akiko trains hard developing her ability with her Byakugan and Gentle fist style wanting to develop a mastery not seen in quite some time, though she excels in Taijutsu she wants to push herself even further. She wants only to help out her friends and her villages allies, wanting to make the world a better place and taking down those who would abuse their power. Akiko is has a very kind heart and a gentle soul but once angered she can become a raging inferno.

• THEME SONG ⇢ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b29iok4Fdro

[/list][/list][/list]
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."