Batman Beyond [M/M]

Started by Sho, March 19, 2010, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I'm looking to do a Batman Beyond plot that would be M/M. I'd love to find a Terry or a villain in that world, though at this point I'm dying to do this plot so anyone you'd like to play is more than welcome. I only have a vague plot outlined in my mind, so if it inspires anything or gives you any ideas, please PM me and we can work something out. Generally speaking, my character would be a young man named Jasper. He'd be quite a smart young man, having grown up in the slums of Gotham city. If I played alongside a Terry, I was thinking that they could meet in university. My character would be a tech expert and book keeper for a thug in Gotham. I was thinking that he'd grow closer and closer to Terry and that they'd start up a relationship that was initially physical, but Terry would start worrying about mine as he got deeper into the criminal world and Terry started seeing him at meetings with people he was supposed to be stopping.

If I wasn't playing from across from a Terry, I was thinking that maybe my character could catch the eye of a villain (any Spellbinders out there? Paxton Powers?) and be hired. Original or canon villains are welcome.

To be honest, I'm fine with playing alongside anyone. We can formulate a plot to work in whoever you'd like to play.