An American Ransom (classism, kidnapping, bondage, non-con, incest, sexting)

Started by BlackestKnight, September 25, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

An American Ransom

Quote"Just how much are you willing to invest to see your kid brought back to you in one piece?" - King

Hello Elliquiy, BlackestKnight here. If you've read this far then that must mean either two things... 1) Either you have nothing better to do on a Wednesday night and you just like clicking topics for some reason or 2) you're at least somewhat intrigued by the title of my latest game and want to know more. Even if fall under camp # 1), you might want to keep a tab on this game for future reference because I do anticipate this game to catch on and you'll see why soon enough.

Haves

Simply put, this roleplay is about the haves and the have nots and what happens when a group of have nots orchestrate a master plan to screw over the haves and their privileged progeny. You know the Vanderbilts, the Bush's, sons and daughters of corporate wall street barons, crooked judges and sellout pocket politicians,  the fucks who've been running the country into the ground for the last 40 or so years and will likely hand over the reins to their kids to do the same. It's time to give these smug elitists a dose of their own medicine. 

Have Nots

These are kids who don't have a lot of money, but they are smart, resourceful and have a huge chip on their shoulder. They also got a failproof plan.The perfect recipe for a kidnapping ransom plot. The make-up of these kids are as diverse as their ideologies, temperaments and methods, they may come from different households but they share a common interest, getting filthy rich.  They seem to work as a cohesive unit in spite of these differences. A common enemy helps to unite, I suppose.

For some their motivations could lie in the pay off, some want revenge,  others are driven by principles and ideals of justice,  others are in it for the "fun" and some are just sick fucks who derive pleasure in tormenting captives.

Plot
Basically with this story, the game will take place in new orleans during mardi gras weekend.  The ransom kids and the privileged kids are about the same age range(20-27),  the ransom kid have been studying the rich kids for some time so they are well acquainted with their marks,  they approach them at a masked theme club, the ransom kids pretend to be other rich kids and invite them back to their place for a house party, except there is no party.

They're walking into a trap. They tie them up and keep them as hostages at their undisclosed cabin , that's when things become real. One of the ransom kids suggest that they make sexting tapes with the privileged kids and send it to their parents to let them know they mean serious. You can see where things go from here.

What I'm looking for in this game is a group to play the privileged kidnapped group(4-5 players) and a group to play the ransomers(4-5 players). I'll probably play the leader of the Ransomers.

I'm thinking that the kidnappers should use Card motif's(king, queen, ace, jack, joker, etc) to refer to themselves by because using their real names would be really dumb. 

The Priviledged

Name/Alias: Mayumi "Mayu" Kojima

Played by: persephone325

Sex: Female

Role: Hostage

Personality: Mayu isn't the normal "rich snobby bitch" type. Though she might seem that way to people who don't know her. Underneath that stereotype, is a very friendly and kind girl. She can be bitchy and assertive if need be, but she doesn't like the way it makes her look. When it comes to her friends, Mayu is fiercely loyal and dependent. She has no problems putting herself in harms way to protect a friend.

Background: Mayu's parents are business partners. They own several businesses in New Orleans. Though Mayu doesn't approve of their of running things. For too long she hasn't had a say in what they do, but soon she'll be able to take over. Once she turns 21, her parents are retiring and giving her the reigns. Mayu plans to make major changes once she takes control. She just hopes it's not too late to fix the problems that her parents caused.

Ons/Offs: Persephone's O/Os

The Ransomers

King

Name/Alias: King

Played by: BlackestKnight

Sex: Male

Role: Ransom Leader

Personality: King is the type of person who steps into a room and commands it with his presence, he has a natural charisma that makes it easy for people  to follow. He is a smooth talker and he can handle himself in just about any social circle. King is a renaissance man, a jack-of-all trades who is good enough in just about anything he commits himself to, though not quite a master in any particular skill or trade. In high school he was voted most likely to succeed in hollywood, though in truth he's more con-man than leading man.

His biggest flaw would have to be his pride, he hates being looked down upon. He harbors a huge superiority-inferiority complex due to his lower class background.

Background: WIP

Ons: Kinks - Rough play, groping, tit-fucking, curves, redheads, exotic looks, sadism, hair-pulling , public play, easy access, multiple partners, dance/club scenes, drugs, twerking, worship. oral sex, watersports, humiliation, degradation. Having clothing torn, anything taboo really. Open to trying anything at least once.

Offs: vanilla personalities, boring sex, elitist attitudes, disobedience, squares.

Queen

Jack -Reserved

Ace

Joker - Reserved

Character Sheets

[float=right][img height=300][/img][/float]

[b]Name/Alias:[/b]

[b]Played by:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]

immabanana

Is it okay if I go ahead and throw my interest in?

I would love to play a ransomer by the alias of "Joker."
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Desirous

Interested in playing the role of one of the privileged and bookmarking this!

BlackestKnight

Quote from: immabanana on September 25, 2013, 05:35:01 PM
Is it okay if I go ahead and throw my interest in?

I would love to play a ransomer by the alias of "Joker."

Great, I think I should get around to posting a CS either tonight or tomorrow. So that's 1 and 1 so far and myself. I'm excited to have both of you on board

ElvenKitten

Kinda interested in this, probably as one of the privileged.   O:)

eBadger

Interested in being Jack.  Prolly go with a girl, but not sure yet.

Would any current or future Privileged girl be interested in being half siblings?  I'm thinking my character was born on the wrong side of an extramarital affair; while daddy coddled his little legitimate girl, he paid off his mistress to never bother him again.  Naturally, Jack isn't okay with that....

persephone325

I'm interested in this.

I immediately came up with an idea for a privileged kid (female, of course), but she's not as much of a bitch as the kidnappers think she is. Maybe she actually doesn't approve of the way her father or mother deal with things, and so when she gets control of whatever she wants to change it for the better?

Though the kidnappers don't really care, and see her like all the others. Maybe there's one that actually kind of likes her? I'm just throwing out ideas.

How much violence is going to be involved with this? I love when my characters get tossed around, beaten up, left bloodied and bruised, etc.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

BlackestKnight

Quote from: persephone325 on September 26, 2013, 12:38:47 AM
I'm interested in this.

I immediately came up with an idea for a privileged kid (female, of course), but she's not as much of a bitch as the kidnappers think she is. Maybe she actually doesn't approve of the way her father or mother deal with things, and so when she gets control of whatever she wants to change it for the better?

Though the kidnappers don't really care, and see her like all the others. Maybe there's one that actually kind of likes her? I'm just throwing out ideas.

How much violence is going to be involved with this? I love when my characters get tossed around, beaten up, left bloodied and bruised, etc.

That's fine by me. I'm on the fence about violence, you can't bargain with dead hostages but a broken nose, a busted lip and some bruising here and there could work. I look at violence as a means to an end, but others are into it for their own reasons.
I'll allow as much violence as your character permits in the on's/off description of their character sheets.

persephone325

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 26, 2013, 01:12:29 AM
That's fine by me. I'm on the fence about violence, you can't bargain with dead hostages but a broken nose, a busted lip and some bruising here and there could work. I look at violence as a means to an end, but others are into it for their own reasons.
I'll allow as much violence as your character permits in the on's/off description of their character sheets.

lol I didn't mean I wanted my character killed. Haha. Unless they were into necrophilia... XD But if my character idea is alright with you, I'll stick with it.

I haven't done a group abduction story yet. I'm quite excited to be a part of this. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Faustus

Spoiled, conceited, pampered, upper-crust privileged brat?

That's one of my favourite types.

I'll put my interest in playing one of the remaining privileged roles.  ;)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Imogen

I'm interested. Probably in the Ace for the Ransomers. I am thinking of creating a male character.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lithium

persephone325

I don't know.

BlackestKnight

persephone325

Quick question(s): How long should the history/background be? Do the privileged kids need a role?
I don't know.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: persephone325 on September 26, 2013, 09:16:48 PM
Quick question(s): How long should the history/background be? Do the privileged kids need a role?

As long as it needs to be, the privileged kids primarily role is hostage.

persephone325

I don't know.

Desirous

persephone325

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 28, 2013, 11:47:24 AM
That's not up for me to decide.

But...you're the creator, and you seem to have quite a good number of people interested...
I don't know.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: persephone325 on September 28, 2013, 06:25:57 PM
But...you're the creator, and you seem to have quite a good number of people interested...

What I meant was, I can't put the cart before the horse. If people aren't submitting characters, then there's not much else I can do. I have to wait for people to meet me at  2 before I can go to step  3, 4, or 5.  The two characters you see in the profile, are the only two characters I've received thus far. 

persephone325

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 28, 2013, 06:33:13 PM
What I meant was, I can't put the cart before the horse. If people aren't submitting characters, then there's not much else I can do. I have to wait for B before I can go to C, D, or E.  The two characters you see in the, are the only characters submitted so far.

OK. I didn't realize.
I don't know.

persephone325

Out of curiosity, would you all still be interested in playing this game if I picked it up and decided to run it? I was really excited to get this going, but I don't see the OP coming back to run it any time soon... :-(

So just let me know, guys! I'd be happy to do this for you! ^^
I don't know.

minerva7790

If there's still room for the privileged, I'd love to make a character. Let me know whom I should send my character sheet to!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies