Werewolf Cravings (F seeking M character)

Started by Samantha, August 22, 2016, 09:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Hello there! Welcome to my thread where you'll find different cravings and desires.

My O/O page is up to date- the only thing I'd like to add is that I do enjoy role plays the most when the post is 2 paragraphs or more.

Ideas:

The Unwanted Proposal
In this idea there is a forced marriage proposal by the hand of the Magickal Council. The fighting between Werewolves and Vampires had gotten out-of-hand and they have decided that it is either force a marriage or kill the two races off before they are exposed to the humans. (This has several routes as either being can be played male or female.)

Your Protector
In a small village- secluded feed in the forest, a secret is hidden by the elders- werewolves are the protectors of their way of life from any threats. After growing up with the wolves in their midst, humans can be found as the life- long mate for Wolves as a way to broaden the blood line. My character would have grown up with the them, not particularly liking the one who's imprinted upon her.

There is also a possibility that the towns people do know of the protection provided and my character could get involved with a strange new member of the town..

Please PM me if you'd like to play out a story- as well as any ideas you'd like to add.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]