Looking for Medieval/fantasy group rp

Started by Kittenchan, May 02, 2009, 02:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

I used to only rp in a forum based rp site that was about four kingdoms. I kinda miss the old site. They had magical people, knights, kings, queens, the whole medieval castle idea mixed with magic and fighting for your kingdom. If anyone has an idea for a group rp or want in please throw in your ideas!

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Hunter

*noms on Kittenchan*
I'd be interested in something like this, too.

Farelaldar

Ons & Offs | Summer

My personal text is a quote from John Donne.  John Donne was a British poet.  {b. 1572  d. 1631}

Kittenchan

Post some character ideas and such that yall want.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Bayushi

Would there be the inclusion of non-Human fantasy races, like elves and dwarves and the like?

Orc raids in some kingdoms, etc?

Kittenchan

Yes yes, That is all welcome.

I was figuring either two or three kingdoms. One of more like 'good' side, a middle ground kingdom, and a 'bad/thief' kingdom.

I guess we could do most races liked everywhere, but if you look suspicious or something of that nature you would obviously be watched.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Gentle Eyes

I'm kind of interested as well can there be fairies as well like you see in some rpg games.

Trinket

This sounds as though it would be something I'd enjoy taking part in.

Merlyn

I would be happy to take part as well.  It's bringing back some Dagorhir memories now. :D
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Bubblez

I would be interested in this also.
Would you be willing to allow female knights, etc?
Thanks and keep me posted!
It's a Great Idea..
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

DJ Cake

Oooh, I'm highly interested. What about horror fantasy elements like vampires, liches, and the like? I can do dark fantasy, or light, but being on the darker side of things is always intriguing.

I'd probably do something hybrid... like a vampire bard, or a playful mage who loves music and art (bardic mage).I love music, stories, and art too much not to include them somewhere. *grins*

-Cake

EDIT: Female knights? Seksay!

ChaoticSky

Kittenchan

Yes, yes ,and yes.

Post so character ideas so we know where people stand and what we might still need.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Kittenchan on May 14, 2009, 12:32:58 AM
Yes, yes ,and yes.

Post so character ideas so we know where people stand and what we might still need.

do you have a template we should use? or just write random stuff?

Kittenchan

Name
Sex
Race
Personality
History and/or placement in realm
Magic/weapons/ etc...

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Hunter

I'm thinking that it's time to revive my half drow wild mage.   ;D

Merlyn

Culik  (que-lick)
Male
Human
Culik is a very tall muscular man.  He has short trimmed hair, with a short beard and mustache.  He wares a leather/chainmaile armoured shirt, and war skirt.  Over top of his fighting pants and shirt. 
He is a very cold man, who has a quick temper.  He hates when people are mistreated, and lives only for the code of chivalry.
When he was very young his entire village was destroyed by an evil wizard.  The wizard laughed when he found Culik pleading him for the lives of his family.  So he slaughtered his family and enslaved Culik.  He lived with the wizard for many years, trying to learn from him and how to defeat him.  When Culik turned 18 he made his move, and after the wizard returned home Culik took his vengeance.  Before making his equipment from the wizards staff, armour, and various medallions.
He carries his armour, and a 6' great sword which took much time to learn how to use effectively.  As well as a roman styled gladius.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Night Walker

Quote from: Thaleia on May 15, 2009, 09:10:37 PM
i would like to own the evil kingdom.. like an evil sorceress queen

Damn, someone beat me to it. Was going to call the evil king role. I've played too many good guys lately.

Maybe I can be a dark... lord... of some form. I'll think on it a bit.

Duchess

well there is still the neutral and good kingdom...*giggles*

PhantomPistoleer

I present to you...

Beltras Stormwind
27 year old high human male, from the Holy Kingdom

Appearance

Beltras is a large physical specimen, bulging with musculature.  He seldom removes his helm outside of the church, unless for the purposes of fornication.

Personality
Emotions are a constant struggle for Beltras Stormbringer.  Though he represents quite aptly the virtues of the Holy Kingdom, he is at odds with the impulses wrought by his natural upbringing.  Brought from the Unholy Kingdom when he was just a child, the tenets of the ancients who dominated those lands are imbedded within him:  and as such, he has violated his vow of celibacy many times and has acted dishonorably in combat.

History
Brought to the Holy Kingdom as a babe, young Beltras was squired with the Indomitable Knight, Sir Percieval.  Soon, Beltras himself was honored with the title after serving with great honor in three wars, thirty-two engagements and numerous of diplomatic and intelligence missions.  The Holy Order of Light esteems this particular knight greatly for his bravery and mettle, and thus turn a blind eye whenever he violates the rules of conduct.

Abilities
Equestrian:  Atop of his giant horse, this giant is nearly unstoppable by conventional means.  Whenever he and his mighty steed Paltro are one, enemy blood rains down upon the battlefield.
Weaponsmaster:  Beltras is comfortable with melee weapons of all sorts, and is competent with ranged weapons as well.  His weapons of choice are the Greatsword, Greataxe, Halberd and Lance.
Might:  Beltras is truly gifted with might.  He possesses the strength of twelve men and is resilient to mortal wounds.
Cleric:  Beltras can call upon divine magic.  He is an intermediate, and seldom uses such spells.

Sexual Deviancy:  Beltras enjoys forcing himself unto captured enemy females, as well as the company of numerous women at the same time.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Vandren

Ok, I've been resisting, but I'm interested.  :)

I'm thinking of a royal armsmaster for the neutral kingdom, possibly dabbling in sorcery and/or alchemy due to his studies.  Duties would basically involve overseeing the combat training of the palace's men-at-arms and knights as well as teaching any royal children.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Duchess

sorry its so long ..just couldn't stop thinking

Dumpshock

This... looks kinda interesting... I'm thinkin' 'bout a female knight, sorceress, or maybe some sort of rogue.  Most likely human, but not set in stone at the moment.

Maybe I'll combine all three...

Duchess

Quote from: Night Walker on May 16, 2009, 04:10:53 AM
Damn, someone beat me to it. Was going to call the evil king role. I've played too many good guys lately.

Maybe I can be a dark... lord... of some form. I'll think on it a bit.

maybe you can be the queens evil advisor..the only one she accepts advices from and of course you wile take advantage of this position and benefit from it.. because any one will try to be in your good graces to reach the queen ears..

Night Walker

Quote from: Thaleia on May 16, 2009, 07:40:41 PM
maybe you can be the queens evil advisor..the only one she accepts advices from and of course you wile take advantage of this position and benefit from it.. because any one will try to be in your good graces to reach the queen ears..

There could be any number of advantages of being so close to the queen *chuckle*
I like the idea, I'm working on a character profile now.