Looking for Medieval/fantasy group rp

Started by Kittenchan, May 02, 2009, 02:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

never heard of those, so it will make it difficult for me to understand unless i do a search.
but beside that we can say what ever we want, for now we are just assuming stuff.that is what I mean.

Night Walker

Quote from: Thaleia on May 21, 2009, 06:05:39 PM
because the GM still didn't answer all this confusion, if we at least know what she was expecting of the game. would make it easier and like you said i really don't feel like changing my character.

You have a great character! Please don't change her.

Night Walker

Quote from: Thaleia on May 21, 2009, 06:20:18 PM
never heard of those, so it will make it difficult for me to understand unless i do a search.
but beside that we can say what ever we want, for now we are just assuming stuff.that is what I mean.

Ah, yes, good point. We really need the game creator's guidance here.

Kittenchan

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on May 16, 2009, 08:38:37 AM
Personality
Emotions are a constant struggle for Beltras Stormbringer.  Though he represents quite aptly the virtues of the Holy Kingdom, he is at odds with the impulses wrought by his natural upbringing.  Brought from the Unholy Kingdom when he was just a child, the tenets of the ancients who dominated those lands are imbedded within him:  and as such, he has violated his vow of celibacy many times and has acted dishonorably in combat.

Sexual Deviancy:  Beltras enjoys forcing himself unto captured enemy females, as well as the company of numerous women at the same time.

Have him want her because she is beautiful and he wants someone close to the Queen to get to know his enemy.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Ok...

It's not really a 'good' and 'evil' sort of kingdom type thing. I'm going to say there used to only be one kingdom but some event caused them to split. So the original side is considered the 'good side' while the kingdom that broke off is considered the 'bad side'.

I'll go make the OCC and stuff right now.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Duchess

who is close to the queen? besides her adviser,unless it is the other kingdom...

edit: so i have to change my character history?

Kittenchan

I was just trying to think of something... not necessarily an adviser. But maybe a mage, healer or something along those lines.

Why would you have to change it?

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Duchess

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Vandren

NC-H sounds perfect, assuming there'll be no non-humans beyond Elves and Dwarves, if even those.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Kittenchan

*is failing at creativity... -_-;;;* Realm name ideas anyone?

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Duchess

i had come up with one when i thought there would be 3 kingdoms, but than again if you had read the character sheets. it would be obvious.

Quote from: Thaleia on May 21, 2009, 06:50:48 PM
who is close to the queen? besides her adviser,unless it is the other kingdom...

edit: so i have to change my character history?

and again i will ask DO i have to change my character? since the plot has been changed?

Kittenchan

I read it, I'm sorry if I'm not all on the ball with every single little detail.

Quote from: Kittenchan on May 21, 2009, 06:56:10 PM
I was just trying to think of something... not necessarily an adviser. But maybe a mage, healer or something along those lines.

Why would you have to change it?

Your queen is still has all the same history. I was thinking at any spliting of the kingdom would have been long ago...

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Duchess

hmmm...  okies..i got it  her family was good once until the attack, meaning from the time the kingdom was united.

purrrrrrrfect... smiles

Kittenchan

*nods and huggles* I just wanted to sneak in some sort of stealingness in there...

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Duchess

hmm one more post and i hit 2000..i think...

sorry just trying something..LOL

edit :YAY!!!!!   and its cool..hehe

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Night Walker

Well... may have to tweak my origin just slightly... but I think I can manage.

Is the OOC up?

PhantomPistoleer

I think that splitting up the Kingdom in two is wiser.

But, I think that they shouldn't necessarily be antagonists, but nevertheless plot against one another?  It would be interesting to be able to play with ALL available characters, you understand.  So I propose this:  a game in which two kingdoms are represented in a (highly sexualized) ball, a yearly occasion for revelry to cement peace between the two nations.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Merlyn

There are three kingdoms.  The split that is referred to is how there became the 'good' and 'bad' kingdoms, there is also the 'neutral' kingdom.

And the idea of the split is that there isn't peace, there is a war against the 'good' and 'bad' while the 'neutral' tries to stay out of it. (At least that's what I've taken the intentions to be.)
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Lyrus

If the RPers are split up too much, it can cause some difficulty. :3
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Duchess

see this is what happens when a ship lacks the captain...

Vandren

Quote from: Lyrus on May 23, 2009, 03:47:36 AMIf the RPers are split up too much, it can cause some difficulty. :3

Depends on how its handled and how people "play".  One of the best groups I was part of, in an online format, had characters spread out over roughly 14 nations, representing five or six sides in a conflict.  There was no "GM", but that group kept going for five, six years of posting (I was involved for four years, but it had started a year or two before I joined in).  There were probably 30+ players at the height of the game, with 100+ major characters.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Duchess

and do you see that happening in this game?