Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Saphir on August 01, 2012, 05:24:33 PM
...I'll aim to make the Venus senshi if that's alright. She IS my favorite. XD

I'm sure Sessha would be delighted :)

I'm thinking I should play Millenia -- I was giving a lot of thought to it last night.  I can control her and many of the baddie NPCs.  I can give up Mercury or continue to play her, either or.

Aida, any other position calling you?

Orieda - did you make an account?  Can't save your pic unless you register.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

AidaLily

Not really.

However, if you have ideas on the character and everything already then you should play it.

I will think on the other available characters.  If I can't figure anything out, then I will just enjoy reading it and would love a link to the thread once started. 
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

MzHyde

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 01, 2012, 05:45:39 PM

You don't need to register. Just right click, select 'view image' then save it.

Brazen Endeavors

Ho
Quote from: AidaLily on August 01, 2012, 06:49:06 PM
Not really.

However, if you have ideas on the character and everything already then you should play it.

I will think on the other available characters.  If I can't figure anything out, then I will just enjoy reading it and would love a link to the thread once started. 

That will hopefully be soon. Also, if you really are interested in being an antagonist, maybe check with Blackest about playing a general of sorts?

Quote from: MzHyde on August 01, 2012, 07:01:58 PM
You don't need to register. Just right click, select 'view image' then save it.

Or that XD
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Saphir

Name: Orimoto "Koko" Kokoro (Westernized: Kokoro Orimoto)

Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Venus

Height: 5'4'' (165 cm)

Weight: 110 Pounds (49 kg)

Weapon/Equipment: Venus Chain: A gold and cyan link chain worn as a belt around Koko's waist in senshi form. It's used for her 'Love Me Chain' and 'Wink Chain Sword' attacks.

Turn Ons: Romance, Oral (giving and receiving), Cock worshiping, Breast and Nipple play, Foreplay, Dominant men

Fav. Color: Amber and Gold

Fav. Food: Onigiri, Steak stir fry, Basically anything that's sweet. Cookies, cake, brownies etc.

Skills: Swordsmanship, Acrobatics, Ballet, Ballroom dancing

Physical Appearance: Kokoro can be described as a beautiful girl with a petite lean body, curvy but not overly busty and long slender legs. She carries the traits one may associate with a classic fairy tale princess. Fair porcelain skin, long golden blonde hair that falls to her calves and styled with a half pony tail. Her eyes are a bright sky blue. Aside from her school uniform, Koko's wardrobe is vast but typically she's seen in an open short-sleeved white cardigan over a black corset-like top with a frilled black skirt and black knee-high boots.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

-Love and Beauty Shower: Kokoro kisses her hand making a golden heart appear within her palm before flinging it out her hand. The heart separates into multiple heart shaped light beams that barrage her targets.

-Love-Me Chain: Kokoro removes the chain from around her waist, imbues it with gold color energy and slings it towards her targets.

-Wink Chain Sword: Kokoro uses her chain to create a sword made of light energy.

-Rolling Heart Vibration:  Kokoro forms a heart made of light energy in her hands and sends forth multicolored hearts all in a rolling corkscrew motion. towards her targets.

-Beauty Kick: Kokoro charges forth while imbuing her feet with light energy and kicks her opponents.

Weaknesses: Darkness, her insecurity, hot guys, sugary treats, academics

Background: Kokoro comes from an extremely wealthy background and thus grew up with a lot of expectations place on her. Her mother was the famous Jpop Idol Minako Aino and her father, Mori Oriomoto, the owner of a Japanese hotel and hospitality empire. Since she was able to walk, Kokoro was primped and polished to be the perfect young woman. Suffering through many beauty pageants, numerous tutors and etiquette teachers, Kokoro basically felt trapped in a life she didn't want. Still, she remained fairly popular amongst her friends and participates in various school clubs and activities, including fencing and gymnastics. However, Kokoro's true passion is ballet. She's been taking lessons since she was 4 years old and hopes to move on into dancing professionally for audiences all over the world.

Kokoro as adopted many of her mother's quirks. She's passionate about her art and she's an excitable and happy go lucky girl who enjoys making jokes to make her friends laugh or to lighten the mood of a serious situation. Needless to say whenever something disinterests her, Kokoro hardly pays attention to it, so she doesn't have the best academic track record not because she's dumb, but because she could care less about studying and puts her focus on her dancing. She's also very romantic and it's not uncommon for her to drift into day dreams about boys. One day she hopes to one day find her prince charming in shining armor.

One thing Kokoro does have trouble with is her self confidence. Given that her father is well known in the business world and her mother is a world famous idol, Kokoro is aware that she as a lot to live up to and sometimes she feels that she just isn't good enough to do so.

Brazen Endeavors

Awesome Venus :)  I like the traditional fuku, too.

I PM'd Blackest so we could coordinate and hopefully start soon.  I've got a lot of ideas that I think will compliment the game.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 01, 2012, 05:45:39 PM
I'm sure Sessha would be delighted :)

I'm thinking I should play Millenia -- I was giving a lot of thought to it last night.  I can control her and many of the baddie NPCs.  I can give up Mercury or continue to play her, either or.

Aida, any other position calling you?

Delighted you say? That my dear is an understatement. *Throws a woodsotck concert in joy* See?  ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Saphir

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 01, 2012, 09:58:13 PM
Awesome Venus :)  I like the traditional fuku, too.

Thanks! I had a lot of fun tinkering around and making her.  XD I know I'll have just as much fun if not more playing her too.

Quote from: Sessha on August 01, 2012, 10:02:49 PM
Delighted you say? That my dear is an understatement. *Throws a woodsotck concert in joy* See?  ;D ;D ;D

lol Glad Koko makes her knight happy.  ;)

Laughing Hyena

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Oreida Wesker

-Tries not to drool over Hades, she clears her throat- I found my problem, i had to create a folder in order to save it. >.<

And Yes, Poor Kink has a bustling life, it's really no wonder why she peacocks.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Katra Alexion

*Hugs Oreida* At least you finished her. Me on the other hand, am trying to work out a few kinks for my girl and I am hoping Blackest will get back to me on the who vision/psychic thing for Soteria. Also I am patiently wait for my Knight to come *chuckles*

Ember Star

Senshi Form
Human Form

Name: Zara Fairchild
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Neptune 
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120lb

Weapon/Equipment: Deep Aqua Mirror and a violin that she users for her Deep Violon Tide

Turn Ons: Romance. Quiet temperament. Gentleness. Kindness. Politeness. She likes a true gentleman.
Fav. Color: Cobalt and royal blues, black, and silver.
Fav. Food: Lamb chops cooked to tender perfection with fingerling potatoes, a glass of red wine, and finished with a chocolate souffle for desert

Skills: She's classically trained in singing, dancing, acting and with playing string instruments. She's very good with fencing, although she's never actually been in a real sword fight. She's extremely good at math and managing finances. And she's also good at adapting to survive.

Physical Appearance: Zara is one of those people that makes you stop and stare. Long perfect blue hair, fair complexion, and dark silver-blue eyes. She has often been described as a dark beauty, one of those women you think belongs in movies. Although there is still a young innocent about her, she also has the sense of being older than her years, which perhaps adds to her mystery.

Senshi/Knight Attacks: Deep Submerge -Sailor Neptune sent a blue-green sphere shaped like Neptune toward her target.
Submarine Reflection -Sailor Neptune used one of the talismans, the Deep Aqua Mirror, to either reveal an enemy's weakness or attack.
Submarine Violon Tide -Sailor Neptune used her violin to send an energy blast at the enemy.
Dragon Rise was an attack performed in the video games, Sailor Moon S: Jougai Rantou!? Shuyaku Soudatsusen and Sailor Moon SuperS: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen.
Tidal Wave was an attack performed in the video game, Sailor Moon S for the 3DO
Weaknesses: Lightning, she doesn't trust people, loud sudden noises.

Background: Zara Fairchild is not her given name, but it is the name she goes by now. Raised in America until she was 16, she had it all, money, big house, she could do what she wanted and learn what she wanted. Then her mother died and she was sent to Japan to live with her father. A worthless, abusive man. For the most part her ignored and left her on her own. Better for her physically, mentally, but not financially. She got by with the little he gave her, but still, after a year she started singing on the streets for extra cash. That got her by enough for her to eat and clothe herself while her father drank and gambled away what he earned.

It continued like that for another year, until her father was murdered one night. By this point she was 18 and no longer had need of a guardian. Then to her surprise she found something, inheritance from her mother that her father had never told her about. He had told her she left it all to charity, when they what a lie, there was a sizable amount that was left to Zara. Undoubtedly he never told her because he wanted it for himself, but he could never figure out how to access it. With that, she could pay for college and still have enough to live on if she was smart. So she found an apartment closer to the university, legally changed her last name to Fairchild (her mother's maiden name) and started going to school, while she found a night job (by lying about her age by a couple of years) singing at a local high end club/bar, so her would have enough to live on within tapping into her inheritance too much. Little does she know that she has another family member in Japan, somewhere. A great aunt by the name of Michiru KaiĆ².
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Love the pic of Jupiter, loving Neptune.

I'm gonna throw up some OOC topics tonight.

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Saphir

So I have a question. Out of curiosity, would Moon and Venus still get to have their own guardian and advisor cats in this new generation of senshi?

Brazen Endeavors

Ah.. I don't have an immediate answer.  Either way, I don't think they would arrive until later, since the method of awakening has already been determined :)
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Brazen Endeavors

OOC Game Discussion

OOC Chat

OOC Character Sheets

Use the above resources.  Feel free to repost any approved character sheets in the appropriate section for easier reference.  Polish it up if you'd like.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Laughing Hyena

Name: Katsuro, Isamu
Sailor/Knight Identity: Jupiter Knight
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 173 lb.
Weapon/Equipment: Arashi - The Blade of Fury
Turn Ons: Large/Small Breasts, Cock Worship (Receiving), Breast Worship, Paizuri, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Light Bondage, Romance
Fav. Color: Blue, Yellow, and White
Fav. Food: Chicken, Potatoes, Clam Chowder

-Skills-
Combat Expertise: Skilled in Swordplay via the Kendo Club and his own personal practice exercises Isamu knows how to wield a blade even without his abilities as a knight. Along with this he is a practioner in Hua Chuan, one of the Five Longfist styles, a Martial Art that use close range hand and foot strikes and has a variety of wrestling and ground tactics giving him a practical knowledge in terms of conflict.

Iron Will: Isamu possess a strong will and competitive spirit and is full of conviction. When he sets his mind solely on something he'll see it through and he isn't easily swayed on an opinion unless it is proven absolutely wrong. When it comes to competition or conflict he tends to take it seriously and often times will hold nothing back in order to seize victory.

Education: Earth Science and Astronomy are the two main fields he tends to do well in above all other subjects mostly because they fascinate him and it seems like there is always something new to try out and have a look at. Earth Science he favors more because it a much more hands on approach to the subject and whilst some might not enjoy the idea of looking at different rocks or what happens to make them.

Sports: Soccer mostly but Isamu keeps himself in good shape so that he can remain competitive in the sports he enjoys to partake in. He practices, eats well and makes sure he can outpace his calorie intake on a regular basis but this is still for the moment just a hobby of his and he hasn't seriously considered trying to go professionally.

Cooking: Isamu is an avid and decent cook and enjoys creating various kinds of dishes. His energy is fueled into this hobby of his because of the fact that really few in his immediate family knew how to properly cook so he took up the slack and found he had a decent potential for it. So he went further down into that area and got good at creating various dishes.

-Physical Appearance-

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-Senshi/Knight Attacks-

Thunder Arc/Ikazuchi Enko - Invoking Jupiter's power over Lightning he imbues Arashi briefly with the wrath of said element. Swinging the sword he creates a long arc that extends before him that releases a high amount of electric. This is a close range attack meant to deal with multiple enemies in front of the knight.

Blessing of Raiju/Megumi Raiju - Giving his energy physical form the knight sprouts wings of pure electricity and his moment becomes that of lightning as his body crackles with electricity. Charging forward towards his enemies his blade will give of rumbles of thunder upon striking. Some say his blade on occasion howls like fabled mythological beast when the blade misses it target. This isan augmentation attack meant to increase the knights capability in combat briefly by increasing his speed.

Ionic Tempest/Aian Arashi - Driving his blade into the ground he channels his energy through Arashi and electrifies it which runs through the ground and towards the target. Arcs of lightning burst from the ground and create a ground zero lightning storm to attack the enemy. This is an attack meant to attack one target with a powerful assault.

Heaven's Wrath/Kyuuten Doki -  Driving his sword into the ground and letting go of it he extends his arms before the blade and braces himself charging energy through his body and willing it into the sword which attracts multiple bolts of lightning to overcharge the Arashi. Empowered the weapon rises and points towards a single enemy or a cluster of them. Extending his arms to his sides electricity surges through him akin to a rail gun with his weapon as the bullet. In a furious discharge of raw power the weapon is lost in a living river of electricity that shoots towards the enemy. After the attack Arashi reforms embedded into the ground as it was at the start of the attack. This is the knights ultimate attack and consumes a great amount of power but deals extreme damage to anything and anyone unfortunate enough to be in the path of the weapon.

Weaknesses: He can be immensely stubborn about things when he is convinced he is correct in his line of thinking. As such he is very prideful and when it comes to competition this means he is unwilling to back down on matters of principle. In conflict he often will not stop unless he is physically out or restrained or has won. So in short he is reckless and stubborn.

Background: Katsuro, Isamu was born prematurely a week before he was to be conceived. The procedure saved his life but not his mother. She died giving birth to him to be raised by an aunt and his father. He had an older sister as well during this time and the family made ends meet though the night weighed heavily upon his father and his sisters heart. When he was old enough to understand why things were this way his aunt made it clear that he shouldn't blame himself for his mothers passing because she would not have wanted to see her son like that nor would she had wanted her son to die and for her to live. Growing up the youngest of the family meant they doted on him a touch.

However he did not wish to merely be the one the family looks after and decided to be someone they could also look up to. On his own he learned how to start cooking for his family to try and carry some of the weight. It helped inadvertantly save money since now they didn't have to order out most of the time anymore. He had a penchant for sports and enjoyed all kinds but his best sport was Soccer. Unfortunately during those young times he was shorter then most kids and the target of bullying. When he came home crying his father took action. He called in a favor from a sifu who was a good friend and his former teacher. Isamu was soon learning Kendo and Hua Chaun and grew braver and more willful for those moments when he needed it the most.

Nowadays Isamu is a competitive man whom loves athletics more then academics for the most part. He's decent in education but never really interested but he is within acceptable numbers. He is more or less making his mark in schooling by being a determined athlete willing to try his best at whatever he does. Grown up, he now has more proficient skills in his off campus hobbies and is living a decent life hoping to make his mark anyway he can.

(Pending approval but this should not be too difficult. I hope)

Brazen Endeavors

Jupiter Knight looks very nice :)  I don't have a problem with him.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

MzHyde

Sadly, I think I am going to have to drop out of this. See ya folks!

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Saphir

Brazen Endeavors

:( Sorry to hear, MzHyde.

Everyone else, gimme a day or two and we should be ready to start.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Brazen Endeavors

Cast List
Queen Millenia(antagonist): Brazen Endeavors
Queen Millenia's brother: Vostroya
Neo Sailor Moon: Karasu
Moon Knight: Muse
Neo Sailor Mercury: Brazen Endeavors (available to interested parties)
Mercury Knight:
Neo Sailor Mars:
Mars Knight: Jmorty32 (?)
Neo Sailor Venus: Saphir
Venus Knight: Sessha
Neo Sailor Jupiter: Oreida
Jupiter Knight: Laughing Hyena
Neo Sailor Saturn: Katra
Saturn Knight:
Sailor Pluto: Not immediately available
Pluto Knight: BlackestKnight
Neo Sailor Neptune: Ember Star
Neptune Knight: TheDreadPirateRoberts

Should be updated on the main page soon.  Just need to see if Jmorty is still interested in playing Mars Knight.  Also, if someone wants to be a general for the Millenias, we can probably work something out.

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Saphir on August 03, 2012, 05:20:39 PM
...I'm inclined to agree. >.>

He should he's the male version of Saber from the Fate series.

Sorry to see that the Mars Senshi is now empty again. Maybe I can pull someone into this. Though if anyone else has ideas for whom is good for it thats fine too.