Dragons, Gods,and Apologies gone wrong, oh my!(Seeking m)

Started by XoJICXo, May 18, 2011, 09:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XoJICXo

The Last Rider:  I have a simple story line in mind for this one. A young woman who is the last dragon rider in her world, is being hunted down be a crazy king who wants her dead. I haven't ironed out all the details since i want it to be a partner to partner story line but I'm thinking about the woman meeting maybe a solider or somebody who works for the king, she takes him hostage to protect herself and her dragon. So there can be romance, fighting and all that but it's not a S&M story. She may hold him hostage but the guy isn't suppose to be her slave. Its a rough sketch but i hope that's OK!

Teenage War Path Light: Ester is a teenage goddess on Mount Olympus. She is the daughter of Zeus and Persephone. Normally, any new child Zeus had, he would kill in a instant but he saw something is Ester's eyes and decided to spar her life. Now Ester who has entered her teen years has been creating mayhem on Olympus. She got the nickname "Storm" for being able to create storms but on a smaller scale than her father She harasses everyone who is near and has a thing for taking her Father's thunder bolts and creating horrible storms on earth. It has gotten to the point that even Zeus doesn't want to be bothered with her antics. So one day after messing with her uncle's trident causing a massive earthquake on earth, Zeus sent Ester to live on earth with one of his old human lovers. Ester so angry with her father for throwing her out, goes to her uncle, Hades and begs him to help her get revenge on her father. Hades sees this as a chance to try to take Zeus's place as head God of Olympus so he agrees to help his niece.
The plan was to let lose of some of Hades servants, hell hounds and demons into Olympus just to mess things up but that was it. But Ester was tricked. Hades found some way to release their father, Cronus into Olympus. Angry and full of hate, Cronus began to destroy all that was heavenly within Olympus quickly, trapping the Gods and Goddesses somewhere within the world.

With his new place in Olympus, Cronus decided to take his wrath to earth causing death and destruction everywhere he desires. He has become unstoppable with Hades on his side, the created hell on earth. It seems that it is up to Ester, who fully regrets her actions, to gather up any Demi Gods she can and have them help her free their parents and stop Cronus and Hades.

-Your character can be any Demi God or even a God who wasn't on Olympus at the time of the take over who she first finds/ or finds her. Then the story goes off from there. We can continue the idea of finding more Gods or just go on and find the Olympians! PM if Interested

A Sorry Gone Wrong NC: Faye hasn't seen her ex in a year since their horrible break up when he left her for another girl. She believed she was over the whole ordeal and hasn't been upset about it anytime his name was brought up in a conversation with friends. One day she got a call from a number she didn't recognize, when she answered the phone, she was surprised to hear it was her ex, asking if she was free later so they could go on a walk and talk everything out and for him to apologize. She agreed even though she didn't think it was needed. So the went on a walk that evening. But a simple sorry turned itself into a moment of uncontrollable desires.
-You can decide how your character goes from saying sorry to wanting to sleeping with Faye in a few short hours. PM if interested.

I don't have official story lines in mind but i do have some pairings:
Student/teacher
Father/babysitter
Friend/best friend's boyfriend
Boss/employee
Princess/Servant
Wife/Husbands boss

this is it for now, I'll come up with more things sooner or later, you can check out my Ons/Offs to get to know me!

XoJICXo

GalMoses

Benefiting One sounds like it has the potential to be one funny ass RP! LMAO I love romantic comedies! They are the beeeest!
Especially when you have this love triangle thing going on, and then you have the 3rd Wheel, who never gets any. Once you throw all these characters together you get a big bag of fun!

So much potential. I can think of the character list now for this RP:

Tanya: Gets talked into finally looking for a guy to date, thanks to her girlfriends. lol
Guy friend: Makes a bet with his friends to see how long does it take, from where he first meets a girl, and to where she finally puts out.

See that? The perfect plot RIGHT THERE! lmao