You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2021, 10:23:17 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon Ball: 4,000 years later. Looking for DM and interest.  (Read 148 times)

Offline DinaFlowerTopic starter

Dragon Ball: 4,000 years later. Looking for DM and interest.
« on: September 11, 2021, 01:20:24 pm »
Hello everyone! So for this RP I was thinking that a group of Saiyans landed on earth 4,000 years ago. There no ties to the shows other than the race they are. When they land on earth they are seen and worshiped as gods. For this reason they kept coming back to earth as a resort or something. Each time having creating many half Saiyan and half human children. These children are seen as demi gods and are where treated with a very high level of respect. After about 4,000 years later over 80% of people have the blood flowing through them. Some in larger amounts than others. But it is there in some amounts for most. The world has reached a place where those of us without it are considered lesser and only fit to serve the powerful. And despite the fact that the blood is deluded enough that no one is flying around blowing up mountains or anything. But the avrage person could still bench 1,000 keys. Can run at 100Km. And can create small blast that would quickly end the life of a base human. A gun would would sting like hell, but they would be fine other than that. All in all, pure human blood would stand less than 0% of a chance if they tried to stand up to the powerful. I was also thinking that maybe the truly powerful of those with the blood could often dom those who are at the weakest level of power above human. Allowing people to play a switch if they want.

Offline Opale

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Erotism is the opium of the mind
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dragon Ball: 4,000 years later. Looking for DM and interest.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 02:06:02 am »
oh ! sounds nice !
I'd love to join such a game if it happens

Also I know where to find a fun game system if needed.