The Emerald Spire REDUX [Pathfinder 1e w/ extra polyamorous smut]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 07, 2021, 04:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

THE EMERALD SPIRE

Hello, adventurers --

This is a Pathfinder game set in the fictional world of Golarion.  This game uses the Emerald Spire Superdungeon Adventure Module and a variety of other modules, adventure paths, and customized scenarios to create a living, breathing world.  The game follows an adventuring guild as they work their way through the Emerald Spire. 

Players are encouraged to come and go at their leisure.  Aside from building a character in accordance to the rules, there is no GM admission required.  The game is completely open.  However, players may not intrude upon closed scenes within the open world without prior permission from the players participating in the scene.

Example:  Moose, Ox, and Tilda are in the middle of a steamy threesome.  Suddenly, Monk kicks the door open.  "Here's dessert!" he screams, disrobing.  Is this permissible?  It depends.  If Moose, Ox, and Tilda's scene is closed, and Monk did not get permission to participate, then Monk's actions are prohibited.  If Moose, Ox, and Tilda have an open scene, or if Monk got permission to participate in a closed scene, then Monk's actions are permitted.

Characters level equally, but participating characters will be wealthier.

This game takes place at the Emerald Spire, which is located six miles northeast of Fort Inevitable, a Hellknight-controlled settlement located in the River Kingdoms.  Since characters are generally from here, a map has been provided.

CHARACTER CREATION

The rules for character creation are both strict and liberal.  They are:

Race: Human, half-elf, elf (but the GM may be bribed by attractive females); addendum: half-drow and scaled-down drow, which are on par of the core races, are also acceptable;
Class: Paizo, with restrictions;
Attributes: 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15;
Traits: 2;
HP: Max HP;
Level: Gestalt 1 (0 xp);
Gold: 300 gp;

Class Restrictions:  Players may elect any two Paizo classes, however:

• players cannot combine a full-casting class with any other casting class.  For the purposes of this game, a full-casting class is a class that has access to level 9 spells.  For example, a player cannot combine a cleric and a wizard or a cleric with a spell-casting ranger.
  • players may combine lesser casters.  For example, a player may combine a ranger and a paladin.

RPing:  Characters should be (a) adventurous, (b) friendly, and (c) generally inclined towards dungeoneering.  Characters also generally know each other or of each other, and also be super inclined to fuck one another.  This is actually really important.  I'd like for the characters to be totally okay with getting stuff done while other characters are having a romp in the hay.  If the characters could all be in a meaningful polygamous relationship or a free love sort of sitch, that'd be a lot of fun to GM.

Art:  Players must use the following type of character art:

Images should not be anime, manga, photographs, or cartoonish.

Conventions:

• Pace:  The game is fast-paced.  To that end, players should expect to post at least twice to three times a week.

• Post length:  Posts should not be voluminous.  Be direct and succinct.  I want to run a game, not run a writer's workshop.

• Questions:  I am happy to answer questions about the game.  But I am not here to give a soliloquy about random historical topics of the world.  I really don't mind answering questions in an IC post, and in fact, highly prefer it to going back and forth between OOC and IC threads.

• Actions:  I don't want to read two paragraphs to suss out what you're doing.  When we are in combat, you will have:  a free action, a swift action, a move action, and a standard action, or just a full action.  Whatever is happening has to happen within those six seconds.  That means that within an action, a character can only say fifteen words.

F.A.Q.

Can I use feats from 3.5 D&D?  At this time, you may not use feats from previous D&D editions.

Can I use material from third-party publishers?  No, at this time, you may not use material from third-party publishers.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Dane Whitlock
Human Monk/Fighter
Character Sheet

Background:  Whitman likes to drink, fight, and fuck, but not particularly in that order.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

BUMP.

I still want to do it.  Maybe we can lose the gestalt if people find it too complicated, though.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Muse

Katara Stoneskull
Dwarf Alchemist/Fighter
Character Sheet

Background:  Lover of chaos, heroisim, and explosions. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Hexed

O.O

Holy crap totally missed this seeking opening up originally. Need to go picture digging. Any alignment restrictions or anything of that nature?

lux89

Court Ivyember
Human Swashbuckler
Character Sheet (WIP)

Background:
Exile, drifter, only here for a good time. Ivyember's not interested in staying in a crew or military. Comes with panache and weasels out of trouble. Problem is, Court goes looking for it anyway. Sharpshooter, ranged attacker, adventurous scholar that specializes in ruins, dungeoneering, and languages such as Undercommon and even Sphinx. Reckless smart aleck!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Muse on September 13, 2021, 04:41:49 PM
Katara Stoneskull
Dwarf Alchemist/Fighter
Character Sheet

Background:  Lover of chaos, heroisim, and explosions.

Thanks for your submission, but... no dwarves.

Quote from: Hexed on September 13, 2021, 05:35:05 PM
O.O

Holy crap totally missed this seeking opening up originally. Need to go picture digging. Any alignment restrictions or anything of that nature?

It all depends on the group.  I think "evil" makes sense, in that the characters may be selfish and hedonistic.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 13, 2021, 07:55:51 PM
Garan Banewood
Half-Elf Figther (Armiger)/Slayer (Vanguard)
Character Sheet (w.i.p)

Background: Orphaned by a monster attack, adopted by a hellknight officer, loves slaying monsters and testing his combat abilities. Work and play hard.

Thanks for your submission, but we have personal issues, Z.

Quote from: lux89 on September 13, 2021, 10:34:37 PM
Court Ivyember
Human Swashbuckler
Character Sheet (WIP)

Background: Exile, drifter, only here for a good time.
Ivyember's not interested in staying in a crew or military.
Comes with panache and weasels out of trouble.
Problem is, Court goes looking for it anyway.

Sharpshooter, ranged attacker, adventurous scholar that
specializes in ruins, dungeoneering, and languages such
as Undercommon and even Sphinx. Reckless smart aleck!

I like it, but would caution you on how you've aligned your text.  It's fine on phone but really disjointed on the computer.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

lux89

pdragon

Allan Redgrave
Human Rogue/Oracle

Background: An assassin of the church sent to help cleanse any evil lurking in the spire. While initially reserved and conservative, time amongst his new companions has quickly loosened his inhibitions and opened him to...new experiences.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Callie Del Noire

Muse

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 14, 2021, 07:29:17 AM
Thanks for your submission, but... no dwarves.

Oh, sorry!  I'll come up with something else.  You expressed that you were concerned about the lack of interest so I grabbed the first thing i could find that fit and a detail slipped my mind. (I even remember reading it's sorry!) 

That was the second thing that came to my mind.  I had this good aligned drow girl who was a cleric/bard i really wanted to play, but you didn't want us to mix a full caster with a caster... 

Maybe I could try to turn the concept into a war priest... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Wynter
Human Sorceress/Unchained Rogue
Character Sheet Forthcoming

Background:  A whimsical knife fighting sorceress, sadness lingers in Wynter's eyes even when she smiles.  She seeks joy in life--wishing to learn about love and find a spirit of adventure.  The suffering of innocents brings out an assassin who's heart is as cold as her icy dagger. 

Autocad

Megan Me'gusta
Human White-Haired Witch / Unchained Monk (with possible archetype)
Character Sheet TBC

Background: A once beautiful young woman who was cursed by a jealous minor goddess to have her hair turn white and snakelike. She delves ancient rules in the hopes of finding an artifact powerful enough to lft her curse.

(Is this concept fine?)

Callie Del Noire

Ganna Treyvan
Human female Alchemist/Wizard
Character
Unnamed Hero
Female human (Varisian) alchemist (grenadier) 1/gestalt 1/evoker (admixture[APG]) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 26, 143, Pathfinder RPG Monster Codex)
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 10 ft., low-light vision; Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 13 (1d8+5)
Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Ranged bomb +5 (1d6+6 fire) or
   composite longbow +4 (1d8+1/×3)
Special Attacks bomb 7/day (1d6+6 fire, DC 16), intense spells (+1 damage)
Alchemist (Grenadier) Extracts Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +7)
   1st—cure light wounds (2), endure elements
Evoker Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +7)
   1st—gravity bow[APG] (2), incendiary runes (DC 17), magic missile
   0 (at will)—detect magic, disrupt undead, light
   Opposition Schools Enchantment, Illusion
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 15, Dex 18, Con 17, Int 22, Wis 19, Cha 16
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 16
Feats Fast Learner[ARG], Martial Weapon Proficiency (longbow), Point-Blank Shot, Scribe Scroll, Throw Anything
Traits blood of dragons, pragmatic activator
Skills Acrobatics +2 (-2 to jump), Craft (alchemy) +10 (+11 to create alchemical items), Craft (blacksmith) +10, Craft (woodworking) +10, Disable Device +5, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (religion) +10, Linguistics +10, Perception +8, Spellcraft +10, Use Magic Device +10
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Hallit, Kelish, Osiriani, Shoanti, Undercommon, Varisian
SQ alchemy (alchemy crafting +1), arcane bond (ring), draconic heritage, mutagen (+4/-2, +2 natural armor, 10 minutes), versatile evocation
Combat Gear durable arrow (20), mutagen[APG]; Other Gear composite longbow (+1 Str), arcane bond ring, alchemy crafting kit[APG], backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, belt pouch, flint and steel, formula book[UE], ink (2), inkpen (2), mess kit[UE], pot, soap (2), spell component pouch, spellbook, torch (20), trail rations (10), waterskin (2), 7 gp, 11 sp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Admixture Associated School: Evocation
Alchemy +1 (Su) +1 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Arcane Bond (Ring) (1/day) (Sp) Use object to cast any spell in your spellbook. Without it, Concentration required to cast spells (DC20 + spell level).
Bomb 1d6+6 (7/day, DC 16) (Su) Thrown Splash Weapon deals 1d6+6 fire damage.
Darkvision (10 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Draconic Heritage (Ex) Ignore Cha pre-reqs of Eldritch heritage chain of feats.
Enchantment You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Enchantment school.
Illusion You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Illusion school.
Intense Spells (+1 damage) (Su) Evocation spells deal listed extra damage.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Mutagen (DC 16) (Su) Mutagen adds +4/-2 to physical/mental attributes, and +2 nat. armor for 10 minutes.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Throw Anything Proficient with improvised ranged weapons. +1 to hit with thrown splash weapons.
Versatile Evocation (9/day) (Su) Change the damage type and descriptor of a spell from acid, electricity, fire, or water to any other of those types.

Background: Ganna was born to a pair of alchemists in the Broken lands, gifted with a talent for alchemy and magic that led her to develop an appetite for adventuring as her gifts from her mother’s blood heritage of dragon blood.  She left Daggermark in search of adventure and was introduced to a hedonistic lifestyle by her companions that she continues to enjoy. She brews poisons and drugs on a frequent basis and indulges in drinking and carousing in a variety of locations.

Hexed

Nini Dotsk
Human Silksworn Occultist/Eldritch Scoundrel Rogue
Character Sheet (WIP)

Background: A daughter of nobles that managed to get cast out of her city's Academy of Arcane Knowing. Took up ruin delving and adventuring to both sate her own curiosity and out of an enjoyment of it.

PhantomPistoleer

The concepts look great so far.

Edit:  I'd like to get the game underway, with some IC prior to the spelunking portion that requires a CS.

I would like your opinions on smut.  Questions:

1.  Are you all right with the GM placing your character in smutty situations?  IE, I'd like the game to start with two males spitroasting a female character as they wait for the other characters to arrive.

2.  If so, do you have limits that I should observe?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

pdragon

1. I'm cool with it

2. My main offs for the character are: heavy bondage, orgasm denial, my character being forced to drink their own cum, feet, blood, guro, scat. My character is also more submissive leaning, so probably don't open with him tossing girls around or topping other guys, etc. Other than that feel free to include him with any of the male or female characters in whatever combination.

Request Thread

Muse

Good morning.  I got my character sheet linked now.  it's still being built but i can finish pretty quickly if your ready to start. 

May we have background skills?  (They're really great for sexy things like Perform: Dance and Artistry: Bondage.) 

I'm very flexible with Wynter.  She's a virgin but also very curious.  She'd be happy to have her first time with a PC.  She's not going to cling to it 'til a "Special" situation comes along. 

You're free to tease her into a situation.  You're also free to defeat and molest her, or put her in a situation where she'll want to try and use a sex as part of the adventure. 

The one consideration I'd like towards her virginity is don't start her in a situation where it's already gone.  So, like, if you start with two male characters spitroasting a female character, let Wynter be the one they're waiting for, who can walk in, look at them and blush, and then get sassy and spank one of the guys and joke about them starting twithought her. 

That's just the first time.  *smiles*

mjrbatou

Talli would definitely be the first one to show up and entertain anyone waiting, she's really good about having fun like that.  The trouble is her race is likely restricted (tiefling).

Isengrad

Interest is planted, planning a Gunslinger|Kineticist. I am planning to use Bolt ace for a crossbow build.

Also

1) I don't mind. Though might not be completed for the opening

2) the basic nos, gore, bathroom stuff, I understand non-con for games like this...but still iffy on that.

original artwork by karabiner

Ixy

*looking*

I dunno Phantom.  It's a lot of people.  How many in the core group?

Autocad

1. Yes (although it seems we have more potential spitroastees than spitroasters at the moment lol)

2. The three no's (gore, scat, furries)

Maybe we could have a tag for whether we're open to GM-smutmodding?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ixy on September 16, 2021, 06:58:47 PM
*looking*

I dunno Phantom.  It's a lot of people.  How many in the core group?

Six...ish, with two firing squads of four.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hexed

Spitroasts and Spelunking huh? :D

Q&A time.

1) Quite alright with Nini getting placed in smutty situations especially since for the most part she's willing to try anything at least once. And she's not a virgin so no worries there.

2)  Pretty much the standards. Torture , scat/piss play, mutilation/extreme bodymoding. Spanking is fine, combat is fine, basic shoving her around is fine, beating her and choking her while expecting her to enjoy it isn't fine. I personally don't find tats or piercings all that sexy usually but given healing magic is a thing so long as they can be undone and aren't that excessive it'd be alright. Losing limbs during combat is shitty but understandable, having limbs hacked off in the bedroom is a hell no moment.

We did wind up with a number of lass characters didn't we? And so many thief types too.

O.O
Firing squads? Meep. Knew I should have grabbed the blunderbuss.

Muse

Wynter
Character Sheet

Background:  A whimsical knife fighting sorceress, sadness lingers in Wynter's eyes even when she smiles.  She seeks joy in life--wishing to learn about love and find a spirit of adventure.  The suffering of innocents brings out an assassin who's heart is as cold as her icy dagger.

i moved Wynter down because i think her sheet is done.  :) 

To other PCs, if anyone is playing a person who's particularly happy, benevolant, or just likes to enjoy life, a backstory link to Wynter as someone who helped her come out of a dark spot in her history would be fun. 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: pdragon on September 14, 2021, 10:19:34 AM

Allan Redgrave
Human Rogue/Oracle

Background: An assassin of the church sent to help cleanse any evil lurking in the spire. While initially reserved and conservative, time amongst his new companions has quickly loosened his inhibitions and opened him to...new experiences.

I like this character, and will admit him into the game.  I appreciate how the character became a little twisted so as to fit within our hedonistic game.

Quote from: Autocad on September 15, 2021, 07:09:36 PM

Megan Me'gusta
Human White-Haired Witch / Unchained Monk (with possible archetype)
Character Sheet TBC

Background: A once beautiful young woman who was cursed by a jealous minor goddess to have her hair turn white and snakelike. She delves ancient rules in the hopes of finding an artifact powerful enough to lft her curse.

(Is this concept fine?)

I generally like the concept, but I am looking for characters that like to be bad.  Your character could very easily go that direction.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 16, 2021, 01:26:46 AM
Ganna Treyvan
Human female Alchemist/Wizard
Character
Unnamed Hero
Female human (Varisian) alchemist (grenadier) 1/gestalt 1/evoker (admixture[APG]) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 26, 143, Pathfinder RPG Monster Codex)
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 10 ft., low-light vision; Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 13 (1d8+5)
Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Ranged bomb +5 (1d6+6 fire) or
   composite longbow +4 (1d8+1/×3)
Special Attacks bomb 7/day (1d6+6 fire, DC 16), intense spells (+1 damage)
Alchemist (Grenadier) Extracts Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +7)
   1st—cure light wounds (2), endure elements
Evoker Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +7)
   1st—gravity bow[APG] (2), incendiary runes (DC 17), magic missile
   0 (at will)—detect magic, disrupt undead, light
   Opposition Schools Enchantment, Illusion
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 15, Dex 18, Con 17, Int 22, Wis 19, Cha 16
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 16
Feats Fast Learner[ARG], Martial Weapon Proficiency (longbow), Point-Blank Shot, Scribe Scroll, Throw Anything
Traits blood of dragons, pragmatic activator
Skills Acrobatics +2 (-2 to jump), Craft (alchemy) +10 (+11 to create alchemical items), Craft (blacksmith) +10, Craft (woodworking) +10, Disable Device +5, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (religion) +10, Linguistics +10, Perception +8, Spellcraft +10, Use Magic Device +10
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Hallit, Kelish, Osiriani, Shoanti, Undercommon, Varisian
SQ alchemy (alchemy crafting +1), arcane bond (ring), draconic heritage, mutagen (+4/-2, +2 natural armor, 10 minutes), versatile evocation
Combat Gear durable arrow (20), mutagen[APG]; Other Gear composite longbow (+1 Str), arcane bond ring, alchemy crafting kit[APG], backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, belt pouch, flint and steel, formula book[UE], ink (2), inkpen (2), mess kit[UE], pot, soap (2), spell component pouch, spellbook, torch (20), trail rations (10), waterskin (2), 7 gp, 11 sp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Admixture Associated School: Evocation
Alchemy +1 (Su) +1 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Arcane Bond (Ring) (1/day) (Sp) Use object to cast any spell in your spellbook. Without it, Concentration required to cast spells (DC20 + spell level).
Bomb 1d6+6 (7/day, DC 16) (Su) Thrown Splash Weapon deals 1d6+6 fire damage.
Darkvision (10 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Draconic Heritage (Ex) Ignore Cha pre-reqs of Eldritch heritage chain of feats.
Enchantment You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Enchantment school.
Illusion You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Illusion school.
Intense Spells (+1 damage) (Su) Evocation spells deal listed extra damage.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Mutagen (DC 16) (Su) Mutagen adds +4/-2 to physical/mental attributes, and +2 nat. armor for 10 minutes.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Throw Anything Proficient with improvised ranged weapons. +1 to hit with thrown splash weapons.
Versatile Evocation (9/day) (Su) Change the damage type and descriptor of a spell from acid, electricity, fire, or water to any other of those types.

Background: Ganna was born to a pair of alchemists in the Broken lands, gifted with a talent for alchemy and magic that led her to develop an appetite for adventuring as her gifts from her mother’s blood heritage of dragon blood. 

This build is contrary to the spirit of the original limitations I established in the first post.  I don't know if the character is one that fits in the game, as the blurb really doesn't discuss what kind of person she is.

Quote from: Hexed on September 16, 2021, 06:03:56 AM

Nini Dotsk
Human Silksworn Occultist/Eldritch Scoundrel Rogue
Character Sheet (WIP)

Background: A daughter of nobles that managed to get cast out of her city's Academy of Arcane Knowing. Took up ruin delving and adventuring to both sate her own curiosity and out of an enjoyment of it.

I like this character a lot, and will admit her into the game.

Quote from: lux89 on September 13, 2021, 10:34:37 PM
Court Ivyember
Human Swashbuckler
Character Sheet (WIP)

Background:
Exile, drifter, only here for a good time. Ivyember's not interested in staying in a crew or military. Comes with panache and weasels out of trouble. Problem is, Court goes looking for it anyway. Sharpshooter, ranged attacker, adventurous scholar that specializes in ruins, dungeoneering, and languages such as Undercommon and even Sphinx. Reckless smart aleck!

Perfect fit.  I don't want him to be a loner, though.

Quote from: Muse on September 17, 2021, 04:51:47 AM
Wynter
Character Sheet

i moved Wynter down because i think her sheet is done.  :) 

To other PCs, if anyone is playing a person who's particularly happy, benevolant, or just likes to enjoy life, a backstory link to Wynter as someone who helped her come out of a dark spot in her history would be fun. 

Sorry, this character doesn't fit with my vision.

This is almost like a biker club.  They are tough, a little mean, and total badasses.  They drink, they fuck, they fight.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

lux89

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 17, 2021, 07:21:24 AM
Perfect fit.  I don't want him to be a loner, though.

Understood! He’s friendly, social, and joins whatever group, it’s just that staying/becoming family was a long-time issue.

PhantomPistoleer

All right, the game's started.

Link.

Selections are NOT complete, obviously, but if I admit you into the game, feel free to drop in.

PDragon, Hexed, sorry that I put you into a smutty scene.  You can go any which way with the direction.  If you guys want to establish backgrounds with my GMPC, then feel free to make up whatever you please.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Isengrad

Liam Whitecrush
Human Gunslinger(Bolt Ace)/Kineticist
Sheet

Background:  Sturdy to a fault, and very intolerant of stupid shit. He tends to be quick to unsling the custom crossbow from his shoulder when it comes to pissing him off. Just wanting to do things his own way, the life of an adventurer seemed like the way to go.

Short sweet, and to the point. Decided to go Bolt ace for faster reload earlier and guns tend to be way to powerful within the first range increment...I mean I can still target touch, but I have to spend grit now. The idea was kinda like Sex machine from dusk till dawn. if there was a codpeice crossbow he would wear it. Have a few interesting quirks in mind for him as he progresses. Still have to fill out equipment but everything else is good to go.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Isengrad on September 17, 2021, 10:55:40 AM
Liam Whitecrush
Human Gunslinger(Bolt Ace)/Kineticist
Sheet

Background:  Sturdy to a fault, and very intolerant of stupid shit. He tends to be quick to unsling the custom crossbow from his shoulder when it comes to pissing him off. Just wanting to do things his own way, the life of an adventurer seemed like the way to go.

Short sweet, and to the point. Decided to go Bolt ace for faster reload earlier and guns tend to be way to powerful within the first range increment...I mean I can still target touch, but I have to spend grit now. The idea was kinda like Sex machine from dusk till dawn. if there was a codpeice crossbow he would wear it. Have a few interesting quirks in mind for him as he progresses. Still have to fill out equipment but everything else is good to go.

I like it.

Did you answer the questions I asked in page 1?

Ah, you did.  Accepted!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

mjrbatou

I am considering a fighter/sorcerer though since I'm on my phone I can't do more than chat atm.
Do non caster archetypes count for the not mixing casters with full casters?  Thinking of a non casting ranger instead of fighter.

She's an elf-born drow who adventures to minimize her exposure to crowds...will have more once I sit down and thing about Keishara some more.

Autocad

Megan Me'gusta
Human White-Haired Witch / Unchained Monk
Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2522374
Tags: (Open to GM Smut)

Background: A once beautiful young woman who tried to get ahead in life by seducing a nobleman so that she could be his mistress. Unfortunately the noble's jealous wife was a powerful magic-user who cursed Megan to have her hair turn white and snakelike to ensure that she couldn't ensnare any more innocent young men (or women). Megan refused to learn her lesson and made it a point to continue having as many partners as she could, just to prove that she still could, and also discovered a few new kinks about herself along the way - exhibitionism, scandalizing the prudes, and giving scale-jobs, to name a few. The people who would have her nowadays are a little rougher, a little tougher, and a lot more passionate than most, and she wouldn't trade them for any other group in the world.

Updated with background and completed char sheet, Phantom!

Muse

Oh, wait...  I can still aply? 

OMG...

OMG...

I think i have an idea... 

*Runs off looking for pictures!*

Muse

Samsara "Sassy" Caldicot
Human Cleric of Calstria/Fighter
Character Sheet In Progress

Background:  Bastard daughters of a doting Taldane noble and a maid, Sassy grew up loving the attitude of the nobleman and despising the scheming, gossiping, backstabbing, poisoning girls.  At sixteen her half brother complained about the same traits--especially in his young wife.  Sassy lit upon an idea that excited her-and her brother too.  With her brothers approval she spent three months dominating and training his wife into a loving, collared submissively.  in thanks, her brother gave her a fine whip and bought her an apprenticeship at the church of Calstira.  Here Sassy's playful sexuality came into full bloom.  More skillful in bed than many of the finest harlots in the country, Sassy was granted divine magic from the Savored Sting.  She learned swordsmanship as well, but her favorite weapon was and always will be the kiss of the whip.  She considers this tool the ultimate expression of dominance.  By taking away a man's weapons she can take away his power.  Wounds show her displeasure.  Stings on the border between pleasure and pain train the slave to accept his or her mistresses rule.  A lash around the waist can pull someone into her arms.  A lash around the ankle can put a man on the ground--or the bed.  Under her. 

Sassy's comrades are her playmates--Sheidlbrother's and sisters to share passion with freely--but there is a definite joy to be taken in breaking and raining a proper slave. 

I hope you like.  She'll be using whip mastery feats. 

HopeFox

This looks like fun! I'm always up for adventurous and smutty Pathfinder.

It looks like there aren't many elves, so I'll come up with an elf concept. Any preference for male or female, or possibly something more ambiguous?
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

PhantomPistoleer

Just a weird reminder:  I do not come around a lot on weekends.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

pdragon

Putting up my character sheet, I swapped out rogue for swashbuckler since it seemed to fit better with Oracle.

Allan Redgrave
Character Sheet
Human Swashbuckler/Oracle

Request Thread

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: pdragon on September 18, 2021, 06:37:38 PM
Putting up my character sheet, I swapped out rogue for swashbuckler since it seemed to fit better with Oracle.

Allan Redgrave
Character Sheet
Human Swashbuckler/Oracle

All right.  I have a rather laissez-faire attitude towards re-spec, so totally okay.

Quote from: HopeFox on September 18, 2021, 04:59:11 AM
This looks like fun! I'm always up for adventurous and smutty Pathfinder.

It looks like there aren't many elves, so I'll come up with an elf concept. Any preference for male or female, or possibly something more ambiguous?

I like playing against females, but it's your call.

Quote from: Muse on September 18, 2021, 02:09:34 AM
Samsara "Sassy" Caldicot
Human Cleric of Calstria/Fighter

Background:  Bastard daughters of a doting Taldane noble and a maid, Sassy grew up loving the attitude of the nobleman and despising the scheming, gossiping, backstabbing, poisoning girls.  At sixteen her half brother complained about the same traits--especially in his young wife.  Sassy lit upon an idea that excited her-and her brother too.  With her brothers approval she spent three months dominating and training his wife into a loving, collared submissively.  in thanks, her brother gave her a fine whip and bought her an apprenticeship at the church of Calstira.  Here Sassy's playful sexuality came into full bloom.  More skillful in bed than many of the finest harlots in the country, Sassy was granted divine magic from the Savored Sting.  She learned swordsmanship as well, but her favorite weapon was and always will be the kiss of the whip.  She considers this tool the ultimate expression of dominance.  By taking away a man's weapons she can take away his power.  Wounds show her displeasure.  Stings on the border between pleasure and pain train the slave to accept his or her mistresses rule.  A lash around the waist can pull someone into her arms.  A lash around the ankle can put a man on the ground--or the bed.  Under her. 

Sassy's comrades are her playmates--Sheidlbrother's and sisters to share passion with freely--but there is a definite joy to be taken in breaking and raining a proper slave. 

I hope you like.  She'll be using whip mastery feats. 

I... don't understand what is happening in your description.  I like the idea of having a domineering whip-based character, but your background is really difficult to follow.

Quote from: Autocad on September 18, 2021, 01:27:50 AM

Megan Me'gusta
Human White-Haired Witch / Unchained Monk
Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2522374
Tags: (Open to GM Smut)

Background: A once beautiful young woman who tried to get ahead in life by seducing a nobleman so that she could be his mistress. Unfortunately the noble's jealous wife was a powerful magic-user who cursed Megan to have her hair turn white and snakelike to ensure that she couldn't ensnare any more innocent young men (or women). Megan refused to learn her lesson and made it a point to continue having as many partners as she could, just to prove that she still could, and also discovered a few new kinks about herself along the way - exhibitionism, scandalizing the prudes, and giving scale-jobs, to name a few. The people who would have her nowadays are a little rougher, a little tougher, and a lot more passionate than most, and she wouldn't trade them for any other group in the world.

Updated with background and completed char sheet, Phantom!

Excellent, I really like it.  She's accepted.

Quote from: mjrbatou on September 17, 2021, 12:06:59 PM
I am considering a fighter/sorcerer though since I'm on my phone I can't do more than chat atm.
Do non caster archetypes count for the not mixing casters with full casters?  Thinking of a non casting ranger instead of fighter.

She's an elf-born drow who adventures to minimize her exposure to crowds...will have more once I sit down and thing about Keishara some more.

Non-caster archetypes don't count for the purposes of mixing casters.

Aaand a tiefling would be permitted, if said tiefling was hot.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

HopeFox

Cool! I shall whip up some kind of elf lady, then. I'm thinking of a Shifter, maybe paired with either a wisdom casting class like Cleric, or a sneaky class like Rogue or Ninja. Exciting! Looking forward to joining in the fun!

Muse

Clarifying Sassy: 

Domineering whip based character. 

Contemptuous of superficial high society women whom she believes are backstabbing gossips.  She believes women should be either, “One of the guys,” or submissive and obedient. 

Enjoys training submissives. 

Cleric of Calistria. 

Does that straighten it out? 

Ryu Wojin

Isengrad

I am wondering if we could get an OOC thread and a Accepted Character thread.

Annaamarth

Seirreinne the Sting
Half-elf Swashbuckler (Bravo Archetype)/Witch (Seducer&Venificus Witch Archetypes)
Alignment: CN

Quick concept:  A blessed agent of Calistrian faith, schooled in the ways of ancient and secret magics by a wasp the size of a cat, the Sting of Calistria is a free agent who has come to the Emerald Spire to plunge the depths for ancient secrets - and perhaps some personal wealth as well.  If she can shake up the local Hellknights with some illicit, perhaps illegal, sex?  So much the better.

Seirrienne is a skilled diplomatist and charmer, her sensuality and and honeyed tongue seeming to be her focus - but her skills with the Aldori dueling sword, arcane magicks and budding talents for poison are the bread-and-butter of her skillset, seldom truly hidden beneath the guise of a sacred prostitute of Calistria.

Quote1.  Are you all right with the GM placing your character in smutty situations?  IE, I'd like the game to start with two males spitroasting a female character as they wait for the other characters to arrive.
Hell yeah.  Sex outdoors, in groups, on balconies, public exposure, wearing well-earned cum ...

Quote2.  If so, do you have limits that I should observe?
Seirry isn't a submissive - she's a barely tamed animal who loves pleasure and sex.  She might enjoy power-exchange temporarily, or a good spanking while someone is lodged deep in her ass, but she's nobodies servant - and if the mood strikes her, she's more than happy to take the lead, so she's more of a switch.  No scat, vore, watersports, etc.

Some build-in-progress notes, esp. for PhantomPistoleer - feedback would be handy but not required.
Note: This concept says "Swashbuckler Bravo archetype", but the character is written as having been blessed by Calistria despite being neither a Cleric nor a Paladin.  RAW, a paladin must be Lawful Good - and I couldn't find a way to make a CN paladin, which would be Calistria's alignment.  If a more immediately divine look would be appropriate and the alignment restriction of Paladin can be waived, I can rebuild as a CN Virtuous Bravo paladin (which, as an archetype, removes the spellcasting that would make it incompatible with Witch).

Phant, let me know if you have a preference, else I'll leave as is.

Her witch patron is probably a greater Azata in the service of Calistria - A Brijidine named Assalia the Countess of Times-Burnt-Through, or maybe an elder Ghaele named Khal-angring, Warden of the Temporal March and Tamer of the Pack of Tindalos?  Either way I was leaning towards the Time, Shadow or Deception Patron - I thought Deception would be a bit on-the-nose for Calistria and result in excess overlap between Sassy and Seirry.

Also of note: I took a 2RP racial trait that granted Darkvision, replacing Multitalented (which has very little use in a Gestalt game I think).  It felt appropriate for an elf blessed by a goddess whose portfolio includes secret lore and vengeance, but for balance I'm leaning towards replacing it with a different racial trait.
Ons/Offs

My sins are pride, wrath and lust.

PhantomPistoleer

Sorry I fell off the face of planet E.

I've been kind of having an affair with the new Pathfinder game, which I just... LOVE.  Ugh, it's so awesome.

We can resume the game, if anyone wants to continue.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Isengrad

Hexed

still here. got indecisive about some stuff so still need to finish sheet up.

pdragon

Request Thread

Muse

Still here, still eager, and still hoping you'll welcome my concept. 

lux89

Annaamarth

I dropped in to express interest - if there is room!

I know in that first bit you said no-GM-approval-necessarily-required, but after struggling with the tea-party party recently, and seeing that you did have a particular vision for this game, I thought I would ask for approval vefore jumping in the thread.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 06, 2021, 01:13:36 PM
I've been kind of having an affair with the new Pathfinder game, which I just... LOVE.  Ugh, it's so awesome.

I fucking know, right!?  Ember is the sweetest, nicest, most worthy of protecting, purest thing ever and I don't think I'll ever not treat her as such.
Ons/Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Annaamarth on October 01, 2021, 04:15:09 AM
Seirreinne the Sting
Half-elf Swashbuckler (Bravo Archetype)/Witch (Seducer&Venificus Witch Archetypes)
Alignment: CN

Quick concept:  A blessed agent of Calistrian faith, schooled in the ways of ancient and secret magics by a wasp the size of a cat, the Sting of Calistria is a free agent who has come to the Emerald Spire to plunge the depths for ancient secrets - and perhaps some personal wealth as well.  If she can shake up the local Hellknights with some illicit, perhaps illegal, sex?  So much the better.

Seirrienne is a skilled diplomatist and charmer, her sensuality and and honeyed tongue seeming to be her focus - but her skills with the Aldori dueling sword, arcane magicks and budding talents for poison are the bread-and-butter of her skillset, seldom truly hidden beneath the guise of a sacred prostitute of Calistria.

Hell yeah.  Sex outdoors, in groups, on balconies, public exposure, wearing well-earned cum ...
Seirry isn't a submissive - she's a barely tamed animal who loves pleasure and sex.  She might enjoy power-exchange temporarily, or a good spanking while someone is lodged deep in her ass, but she's nobodies servant - and if the mood strikes her, she's more than happy to take the lead, so she's more of a switch.  No scat, vore, watersports, etc.

Some build-in-progress notes, esp. for PhantomPistoleer - feedback would be handy but not required.
Note: This concept says "Swashbuckler Bravo archetype", but the character is written as having been blessed by Calistria despite being neither a Cleric nor a Paladin.  RAW, a paladin must be Lawful Good - and I couldn't find a way to make a CN paladin, which would be Calistria's alignment.  If a more immediately divine look would be appropriate and the alignment restriction of Paladin can be waived, I can rebuild as a CN Virtuous Bravo paladin (which, as an archetype, removes the spellcasting that would make it incompatible with Witch).

Phant, let me know if you have a preference, else I'll leave as is.

Her witch patron is probably a greater Azata in the service of Calistria - A Brijidine named Assalia the Countess of Times-Burnt-Through, or maybe an elder Ghaele named Khal-angring, Warden of the Temporal March and Tamer of the Pack of Tindalos?  Either way I was leaning towards the Time, Shadow or Deception Patron - I thought Deception would be a bit on-the-nose for Calistria and result in excess overlap between Sassy and Seirry.

Also of note: I took a 2RP racial trait that granted Darkvision, replacing Multitalented (which has very little use in a Gestalt game I think).  It felt appropriate for an elf blessed by a goddess whose portfolio includes secret lore and vengeance, but for balance I'm leaning towards replacing it with a different racial trait.
I will rule that you could be a paladin with an overall CN alignment, but be lawful in that your character follows the precepts of your order.  Though even this might be a little too thought out, since I don't think I actually care about alignments in smutty games.

I really have no problem with darkvision as a racial trait.  Indeed, it's probably necessary.  However, I just hate having to GM, rule, and justify my ruling.  Nothing earns my ire more than when a player says, "but you let so and so do this, why can't you let me do this?"

Quote from: Isengrad on September 28, 2021, 01:57:29 PM
I am wondering if we could get an OOC thread and a Accepted Character thread.

Sure.  I will go ahead and make those.

Quote from: Ryu Wojin on September 24, 2021, 08:38:35 AM
Does this have more room?

I am actually not sure.  Let me get back to you.

Quote from: Muse on September 22, 2021, 12:50:09 AM
Clarifying Sassy: 

Domineering whip based character. 

Contemptuous of superficial high society women whom she believes are backstabbing gossips.  She believes women should be either, “One of the guys,” or submissive and obedient. 

Enjoys training submissives. 

Cleric of Calistria. 

Does that straighten it out? 

All right.  I'd like for your character to have my character help train slaves, BTW.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Annaamarth

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 07, 2021, 07:59:50 AM
I really have no problem with darkvision as a racial trait.  Indeed, it's probably necessary.  However, I just hate having to GM, rule, and justify my ruling.  Nothing earns my ire more than when a player says, "but you let so and so do this, why can't you let me do this?"
Oh! To clarify, that trait is one of the Paizo alternate traits for elves, not something custom and random - just one of the traits that was determined to be more 'powerful.'
Ons/Offs

Muse

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 07, 2021, 07:59:50 AM
All right.  I'd like for your character to have my character help train slaves, BTW.  :)

Awesome.  I'd love that, thank you. 

Muse

Should I stock Night Tea or are we going to hand wave fertility? 

HopeFox

If you are still accepting new players, I'm keen to join. I was mulling over an elf lass before, but I didn't have a solid idea and wasn't sure that the game was going ahead at all, but I have a concept now, so if there's room, I'm in!

PhantomPistoleer

Yes to Hopefox, and not necessary to Muse.

If you want your characters to get pregnant, that's fine by me.  The opposite is also true.  I don't want to GM menstrual cycles and procreation, as it were.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

HopeFox

Yay! Well, here's what I've got so far. Still working on the sheet.
Quote1.  Are you all right with the GM placing your character in smutty situations?  IE, I'd like the game to start with two males spitroasting a female character as they wait for the other characters to arrive.

2.  If so, do you have limits that I should observe?
Definitely happy to have Ambriel put in smutty situations by the GM. She's a free spirit with hundreds of years to look forward to, so she's honestly willing to try anything. Even a situation which might be humiliating for a human for a while is something that will roll off her in the course of her long life, so she's game. My only real limits are the usual scat, vore and gore.

Ambriel Sharp-Talon
Elf Shaman/Shifter
Character Sheet in progress

Background:
Ambriel hails from a small tribe of wood elves that dwell in Echo Wood. She was apprenticed to the tribe's shaman at a young age, learning all that she needed to know to become a wise guide for the tribe, who could keep it safe from threats both physical and supernatural. She has completed her basic training, and now it is time for her to set out into the world and learn more of the lands beyond the woods, for no shaman can be truly wise without a greater understanding of the world.

And that suits her just fine. The River Kingdoms are full of new sights to see and new people to fuck! Ambriel soars from place to place like the eagles her tribe reveres, seeking out new experiences and forming new friendships, unburdened by commitments, or clothes where possible. The challenge of the Emerald Spire piqued her interest, and she has thrown her lot in with the adventurers that have set out to explore it.