You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 06:01:54 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (fxm, fxmxm, mxm, fxf)  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Chou chou rheastarTopic starter

• All Aboard the Chou Chou Train, Collecter of Souls
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1

Some Interesting Things You NEED To Know:

I have been RPGing since I was around 14 years old. Which, is a pretty darn long time. Considering this, I really do appreciate it when people try to add detail and respond with at least one to two paragraph’s worth of text in an RP. If you find your responses dwindling that is probably a lack of interest or a lack of material in the story and we need to change what we are doing!
Please do not be alarmed if I ask you to beef up your replies and you have nothing to add, just talk to me and we can work on finding a way to make the story more interesting! Please PM me if you wish to write with me and do not comment on this thread, thank you!

Wait! There’s MOAR!
I am always open to RPing with new people but I really do not enjoy it when all a person wants out of a RP is sex. Unless that is what we are doing, a smut heavy story! Once in awhile I crave a thoughtless, dirty, one shot, full of sex but most of the time I enjoy at least SOME plot. Don’t take me wrong, I LOVE the sex, I just want to have a story to go along with it sometimes.

I WILL make grammar and spelling mistakes. I take care not to but sometimes they slip through and I will apologize now. I lived in Japan and I did not use English as my main language, as such I do not think much in English and I have to think carefully sometimes when I write. But, I do try and write correctly and check for spelling errors, so please do so yourself!!

I DO want to do epic RP’s and create a new interesting world for us to play in. I  DON’T want to start a story and have both of us lose interest in the middle. If you want to do an epic long term story we both need to make sure we have ideas and material to back it up. You can’t fill a long term RP with straight smut it gets boring after awhile.

Real life happens. I think I am one of the people who REALLY understands that sometimes you have to pay attention to RL more than you need to be on E. Just let me know and I will understand. Also, if you find you are unable to get online for awhile just drop me a quick note, I’m not very difficult that way.
Likewise I hope you understand when I have to not be online sometimes. I have a six year old and don’t always have time to post regularly.
Another note, my spouse has a mental illness and sometimes that is the cause of my disappearances, please do not be angry or offended with me if I just need to be away from E for awhile. I TRY to let you know but sometimes it sneaks up on me. For that I am deeply sorry.

There is no need to choose one of my ideas to post with me! I WELCOME random PM’s full of ideas!! Please do contact me if you feel the urge to write with me and we can chat!!

Basic Needs:

• Communication is Love. If you need something or want something you are not getting in our RP please PM me or IM me!
  • If it isn’t just some One Shot RP, Plot = Love. (Unless we specifically started a one shot.
  • Spell Check = Love.
  • New Ideas and Richly Detailed RP Ideas = Love.
  • Please Don’t God Mod. You are not me, and I am not You. Please do not act like it.
  • PMing me to say it’s my turn to reply to our RP is perfectly fine, bombarding me with 8 million PM’s begging me to respond or asking why I HAVEN’T   responded is not the way into my heart.
  • Fantasy, SciFi, Steampunk, Horror, Historical, etc.. If you have a genre you love chances are I will love it too! Ask me!!
  • Please be Open Minded. If you have things you hate or are picky about something please TELL ME before it becomes a problem when we are already neck deep into an RP.
  • Please Read my On’s and Off’s BEFORE PMing me about a Role Play!
  • Please Check my Apologies and Absences for current posting schedule, current RP's, and just general chatter and nonsense.

Craving?

Centaur/Woman
f/f
m/m
Queen/General
Princess/Monster (or just non-human)

Other Stuff

** If you were in a thread with me, and want to continue, please PM me. But, I’ll be posting new ideas sometime soon.

Please PM me if you are interested in an idea of mine, do not reply to this post. Thank you! I look forward to many romps!

Images that feed my Ideas

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:16:41 am by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
One Shots
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:58:19 am »
One Shots

(Under Construction)

As always also added more ideas to my Grove if you don't find anything here you'd like to write about with me.

Will Add More As they Pop Up

~M/F, Urban Fantasy, smutty romance~

~M/F, Modern Setting, Highschool Sweethearts~

~M/F, Dustbowl Era, high smut, high romance~

~THAT'S YOUR HUSBAND?? m/f, smut, slice of life rich people style~

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:32:30 am by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Long Term, Multi-scene
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:59 am »
Long Term/ Multi-Scene

Under Construction

As always also added more ideas to my Grove if you don't find anything here you'd like to write about with me.

CRAVING
Seen To Much

She didn't want to be a queen, or a goddess, or a noble lady, or a powerful sorcoress. She just wanted to be left alone with her dog and her garden. Unfortunately the Mage council was gunning for her, dead or alive, and the rest of the world seemed to want her just as bad. MC is blind but she can see any/all magic and manipulate it or even worse dispel it. She cannot make her own magic or perform spells but her talent is more dangerous than having her own magic and it has caught the attention of some powerful people. She's been kidnapped, she's been chased, and she's been used for her abilities and now MC just wants peace. One male has been sent to retrieve her for the Mage Council, they want her under lock and key or dead and hired a mercenary who doesn't ask questions to do the job. One male is a (insert race) who is next in line for the throne and needs a curse broken before he can succeed. Who can she trust?

Need:Two male characters (same player preffered)

New World

She was found floating in one of the forbidden lagoons. No one had seen a creature like her before, all soft and pale and helpless. Where had she come from? She was so small! When she woke she didn't know who she was or where she was from and she definitely doesn't know where she is now! World full of magic and a different race that have never seen a human before!
Need: Male creature. Romance, courting that is culturally different, amnesia.

Not Wife Material

She was bawdy, loud, lustful, blunt, and direct. She hated sitting and sewing, she would rather watch the knights fence and wrestle. Hell no she won't ride side saddle! Every court lady secretly wanted to be as brash as her but no one wanted to be considered unmarriable! Now, she had to find a husband or else! Orders of her mother and her father. But, who would want someone who was so not wife material?
Need:Suitors who want to be married to such a woman. *would love from different kingdoms as well as possible M/M/F

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:39:46 am by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Picture Prompts
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:22:41 am »
PICTURE PROMPTS

Under Construction

Take the picture and my tagged wants and lets build a story together.

Dragon's are egotistical, selfish, unfeeling creatures that only care for gold and treasure. One cannot truly love a princess, could it?
Want:Fiery Dragon Lover (Male)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A centaur had moved into the forest near their farm and even though her brothers and father said to leave him be, she really wanted to get to know him.

~f/f or m/f or m/m/f, bordello or brothel worker. ~

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:44:37 am by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Re: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 12:20:49 am »
Halloween Stories

Here are my Halloween Stories. They are creepy, eerie, bloody, and smutty. Please please please play them with me!

Paranormal Playmates
They bought their first house together, it had been ridiculously cheap, a little run down, but it was theirs. No one had told them it was haunted.
Need:Male Tattooed Partner

Sentient Haunted House
The house wanted her as it's beloved. That's what it had told her when it killed her four friends and the old gardener who was caring for the house. That is what she told the cops, who thought she just blacked out what had happened to her friends. That's what she told the psychiatrist that they sent her too. But they didn't believe her. So they had her go back, the psychiatrist wanted to try hypnosis in the house to see if she could remember who hurt her and killed her friends.
The house wouldn't let his beloved get away again.
Need: Sentient House plus whatever manifestations it wishes to have to deal with pesky outsiders and to play with their beloved.

First Time Trick Or Treat
Suzuko loved being in America. She was an exchange student at a high school and was staying with a host family while she studied. 18 Years old she wanted to do all the things American people did so when she heard about going trick or treating she had to get dressed up and go! Her host dad was very happy to take her, as his ex had his daughter for the week.
Need:Horny, older, host dad. (bearded and large is a plus, smut heavy)

Sacrifice
The witch in the woods demanded sacrifice or she would take and eat all their children. YC was chosen by the puritan villagers to be sent into the woods. But instead of a creepy hag, there is a gorgeous woman who is happy to take her sacrifice and show her many hedonistic delights.
Need:Lovely puritan sacrifice (f/f)

Bunniculas
Halloween was coming! It was her favorite holiday of course! This years litter of little vampire bunnies were coming along so nicely! Maybe she will finally grab her crush's attention with winning the "Best Bunny in Show" this year at the Morbid Mayhem Faire.

Need: Male monster, ghoul, creature, or man to be with my little bunnicula breeding, witch.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 04:54:02 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Old Ideas Archive
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 10:49:54 pm »
ARCHIVE

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:41:20 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Added Farmstand, revamped Odd Couple, and added Escape Pod.

Super happy to do anything inspired by my Grove or in my archives too!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Just added a ton of one shots, long term stories, as well as image prompts!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls

added my Halloween Stories section!!!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Did some heavy pruning and added one CRAVING

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Added one picture prompt, five one shots, and one multi scene.

Still really would love to do one of my halloween stories too :)